For the Pessimist!!!!
A quick recap of the bull that this season has presented us!!! A Statement and then a question!!!
- NO HEAD COACH, NO ASSISANT HEAD COACH, NO GM
- NO FIRST ROUND PICK, NO SECOND ROUND PICK
- Lose Will Smith replacement to an ACL before the season starts
-Lose Scott Shanle replacement before the season starts
- Lose RObert Mechams supposed replacement before the season starts.
Start season with interim's interim, and replacement refs ( cost you two games)
- D - Coordinator doesn't realize he is not working with Mathius Kinwinuka, Justin Tuck, and Osi Uymenuora ( cost u two games)
- LB can't stay healthy,
- adjusting LB coming off IR, court battle....
- No Pass Rush
-All star TE breaks down for a few games
- all around RB has surgery on hand.....
Statement: Any of these excuses would be easy to take to get out of the 2012 season, but as it turns out that is not my team. Unlike some of the teams of the past ( pre Superbowl) this team will not quit until the last snap in the last game is played. Against all odds they fight, and they keep fighting. That is well worth my respect as a fan, and full on participation.
Question: Isn't the mountain this team has to climb high enough as it is without us (fans) kicking them in the ass after a BIG win?
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:54 AM.|
Copyright 1997 - 2013 - BlackandGold.com