Go Back   New Orleans Saints - blackandgold.com > Main > Saints

Saints VS 49ers (Game Day Thread/non chat)

this is a discussion within the Saints Community Forum; Prayers for Colston #what's important...

Like Tree19Likes

Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-25-2012, 06:19 PM   #121
Site Donor 2014
Kansas Who Dat
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Kansas
Posts: 380
Re: Saints VS 49ers (Game Day Thread/non chat)

Prayers for Colston #what's important
kcsaints is offline  
Old 11-25-2012, 06:20 PM   #122
1000 Posts +
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Newport News, VA
Posts: 1,583
Re: Saints VS 49ers (Game Day Thread/non chat)

He walked off thats good. After that fall I doubt he'll be back.
Thats a ringer
Jamessr is offline  
Old 11-25-2012, 06:20 PM   #123
10000 POST CLUB
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Cypress Tx.
Posts: 16,271
Originally Posted by WillSaints81 View Post
No I believe we can beat Atlanta, I believe we are better than them. Its just what they have riding on them thats all and the fact they have lost four straight and on the verge of being swept by us back to back. Its not Matt Ryan I'm worried about, it's Atlanta's defense trying to maybe make a statement. I hope not but its possible.

As for giants losing. Simple? Packers are likely a 11-5 team with home games against vikings, lions, and titans. They will sweep vikings if they have to and vikes have nothing to play for. Giants/Redskins also next week plays a big role. If giants win and lose that they could still go 9-7 and end up a wild card due to the fact that redskins are getting their division rivals at the right time. Their only losable remaining games are giants, ravens(both at home) and maybe at eagles. So losing this and at Atlanta and giants winning tonight and then losing to the redskins will put us in a bad spot. Giants will have the conference tiebreaker(because we would need Seattle to tie regardless or they'll be in), skins have head to head after the conference elimination of Seattle.

Tbh, I would hate for us to miss playoffs and Atlanta goes again next year to make it four straight. Look at the NFC South schedule for next year NFC west and AFC east.
Who lost 4 straight? Atlanta has 1 loss... Never mind.... Too many assumptions
TheOak is offline  
Old 11-25-2012, 06:26 PM   #124
Site Donor
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 1,953
Is Pierre inactive?
44Champs is offline  
Old 11-25-2012, 06:27 PM   #125
Site Donor
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 1,953
Originally Posted by TheOak View Post
That was on Colston
Nope
Jamessr likes this.
44Champs is offline  
Old 11-25-2012, 06:29 PM   #126
500th Post
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 691
I'll tell you - on the last drive, the pass to Lance Moore was another dicey play.

This game still has surprises in store.
westbankdaze is offline  
Old 11-25-2012, 06:35 PM   #127
1000 Posts +
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Newport News, VA
Posts: 1,583
Re: Saints VS 49ers (Game Day Thread/non chat)

Defense is playing good today....
TheOak likes this.
Jamessr is offline  
Old 11-25-2012, 06:37 PM   #128
10000 POST CLUB
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Cypress Tx.
Posts: 16,271
Originally Posted by 44Champs View Post
Nope
Yes PT has played.

If you hit receiver in the hands, it's on him. Period
TheOak is offline  
Old 11-25-2012, 06:38 PM   #129
10000 POST CLUB
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Cypress Tx.
Posts: 16,271
Originally Posted by westbankdaze View Post
I'll tell you - on the last drive, the pass to Lance Moore was another dicey play.

This game still has surprises in store.
And a possible stroke victim
TheOak is offline  
Old 11-25-2012, 06:39 PM   #130
1000 Posts +
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Newport News, VA
Posts: 1,583
Re: Saints VS 49ers (Game Day Thread/non chat)

Originally Posted by TheOak View Post
Yes PT has played.

If you hit receiver in the hands, it's on him. Period
Only if you ignore the fact he had to jump 5 feet in the air across traffic to gte it... but I can see your point
Jamessr is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules

LinkBacks (?)
LinkBack to this Thread: http://blackandgold.com/saints/53165-saints-vs-49ers-game-day-thread-non-chat.html
Posted By For Type Date Hits
SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS. NEW ORLEANS SAINTS GAMEDAY THREAD - Page 313 - 49erswebzone.com Forum This thread Refback 11-25-2012 07:25 PM 26
The Latest New Orleans Saints News | SportSpyder This thread Refback 11-25-2012 12:50 PM 3


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:37 AM.


Copyright 1997 - 2018 - BlackandGold.com
no new posts