Go Back   New Orleans Saints - blackandgold.com > Main > Saints

Lets be honest

this is a discussion within the Saints Community Forum; Lets all try and remember our first reaction to the Patriots Spygate. I believe it was "Those moth3r Fkers"!...

Like Tree21Likes

Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-04-2012, 03:17 PM   #11
10000 POST CLUB
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Cypress Tx.
Posts: 16,193
Re: Lets be honest

Lets all try and remember our first reaction to the Patriots Spygate.


I believe it was "Those moth3r Fkers"!
TheOak is offline  
Latest Blogs
REFUND Last Blog: 12-07-2014 By: xan




Saints: A glimpse of the future Last Blog: 11-19-2014 By: lee909


Old 12-04-2012, 03:48 PM   #12
1000 Posts +
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 2,940
Re: Lets be honest

Originally Posted by TheOak View Post
Lets all try and remember our first reaction to the Patriots Spygate.


I believe it was "Those moth3r Fkers"!
I hear you, but they admitted guilt. There was actual EVIDENCE to confirm what was alleged. So much in fact that the NFL destroyed it. Even still, the punishments were a joke. With the Saints you have a real lack of evidence but the punishments are extreme.
Beastmode is offline  
Old 12-04-2012, 08:05 PM   #13
Site Donor
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Atlanta
Posts: 6,255
Blog Entries: 4
Re: Lets be honest

Move on?? Ha ha

Not in this lifetime my friend.

Even after a Superbowl Championship I hear "Aints" and see bags come out...
SaintsBro likes this.
saintsfan1976 is offline  
Old 12-05-2012, 06:21 AM   #14
1000 Posts +
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: "Si quaeris peninsulam amoenam, circumspice"
Posts: 4,905
Blog Entries: 15
Re: Lets be honest

Originally Posted by TheOak View Post
Lets all try and remember our first reaction to the Patriots Spygate. I believe it was "Those moth3r Fkers"!
I thought they made a mountain out of that molehill as well ...
SloMotion is online now  
Old 12-05-2012, 08:25 AM   #15
10000 POST CLUB
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Cypress Tx.
Posts: 16,193
Re: Lets be honest

Originally Posted by Beastmode View Post
I hear you, but they admitted guilt. There was actual EVIDENCE to confirm what was alleged. So much in fact that the NFL destroyed it. Even still, the punishments were a joke. With the Saints you have a real lack of evidence but the punishments are extreme.

All of which means nada if you are not a saints fan.

Look at Lance Armstrong... If your French or Italian you don't care what the facts are.
TheOak is offline  
Old 12-05-2012, 12:55 PM   #16
Site Donor
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: in line with my ridiculous CLEAR PLASTIC BAG
Posts: 2,861
Blog Entries: 3
Re: Lets be honest

The thing that is really interesting about Spygate vs. Bountygate. Spygate happened, it was announced, and it almost instantly WENT AWAY. Spygate was over as a news story, like a week or three after it happened. This thing just keeps on going and going and going, and WILL NOT DIE. Which is completely crazy.
SaintsBro is offline  
Old 12-05-2012, 01:57 PM   #17
10000 POST CLUB
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Cypress Tx.
Posts: 16,193
Re: Lets be honest

Originally Posted by SaintsBro View Post
The thing that is really interesting about Spygate vs. Bountygate. Spygate happened, it was announced, and it almost instantly WENT AWAY. Spygate was over as a news story, like a week or three after it happened. This thing just keeps on going and going and going, and WILL NOT DIE. Which is completely crazy.
Right or wrong... there was no fight back with spygate.

Its the fight that is dragging this all along.
TheOak is offline  
Old 12-05-2012, 04:47 PM   #18
"Do Your Job!!"
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Mid City, New Orleans
Posts: 1,797
Re: Lets be honest

Originally Posted by TheOak View Post
Right or wrong... there was no fight back with spygate.

Its the fight that is dragging this all along.
So why wasn't any players suspended for that. You mean to tell me, when Brady was in the film room with the coaching staff gameplanning, he couldn't tell that what he was looking at was filmed from the stands..lol

The difference is, they knew they were caught and guilty, no denial.
CharityMike is offline  
Old 12-05-2012, 05:34 PM   #19
100th Post
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Atlanta, Georgia
Posts: 424
Re: Lets be honest

@saintsfan1976 I think Tagliabue is a product of Goodell. I don't think Goodell would hand authority to anyone about things like this without them caring about the player lawsuits as much as he does. This whole bounty thing is about money. They don't care for plaer safety.
atltillidie is offline  
Old 12-05-2012, 05:57 PM   #20
10000 POST CLUB
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Cypress Tx.
Posts: 16,193
Originally Posted by CharityMike View Post
So why wasn't any players suspended for that. You mean to tell me, when Brady was in the film room with the coaching staff gameplanning, he couldn't tell that what he was looking at was filmed from the stands..lol

The difference is, they knew they were caught and guilty, no denial.
Ummm where are practices usually filmed from?

I may have a differing view point but I think the more obvious item would be having VIDEO OF OPPONENTS PRACTICE!
TheOak is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules

LinkBacks (?)
LinkBack to this Thread: http://blackandgold.com/saints/53445-lets-honest.html
Posted By For Type Date Hits
Lets be honest This thread Refback 12-03-2012 08:51 PM 8


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:49 AM.


Copyright 1997 - 2014 - BlackandGold.com
no new posts