New Orleans Saints - blackandgold.com

New Orleans Saints - blackandgold.com (http://blackandgold.com/community/)
-   Saints (http://blackandgold.com/saints/)
-   -   How does this look?? (http://blackandgold.com/saints/55167-how-does-look.html)

iWho_Dat 01-31-2013 10:29 PM

How does this look??
 
Front 7 starters on defense. RDE Cam Jordan. NT Akiem Hicks LDE junior Gallett/Romeous/Uminiora? Possibly. OLB Tez Wilson ILB Lofton ILB Vilma OLB Mingo/D. Jordan? I'd prefer Mingo but what do u guys think the front 7 will look like???

jcp026 01-31-2013 10:36 PM

Re: How does this look??
 
D Line- Jordan, Bunkley, Hicks
OLBs- Jarvis Jones (R) and Joe Kruger (R)
ILBs- Lofton and Wilson

st thomas 01-31-2013 10:37 PM

Re: How does this look??
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by iWho_Dat (Post 476866)
Front 7 starters on defense. RDE Cam Jordan. NT Akiem Hicks LDE junior Gallett/Romeous/Uminiora? Possibly. OLB Tez Wilson ILB Lofton ILB Vilma OLB Mingo/D. Jordan? I'd prefer Mingo but what do u guys think the front 7 will look like???

U may have something there. WD

iWho_Dat 01-31-2013 10:38 PM

Re: How does this look??
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by jcp026 (Post 476869)
D Line- Jordan, Bunkley, Hicks
OLBs- Jarvis Jones (R) and Joe Kruger (R)
ILBs- Lofton and Wilson

U think we pull the trigger on Jones or is that just because u don't think Mingo will be there at the time we pick? Don't get me wrong. I love Jarvis jones. He's a beast.

triman 01-31-2013 11:33 PM

Re: How does this look??
 
Doubt Jones falls to 15

Seer1 02-01-2013 09:42 AM

Re: How does this look??
 
What about Te'o for NT? By the time the talking heads are done with him nobody'll wanna touch him, including the opposing team's OL.

Seriously though, I love the idea of Kruger. Once he gets his ring this Sunday, what else is left for him to do, but make sure his great grandkids'll never have to work a day in their lives? Who would we have to cut to be able to afford him?
I'd like to se this lineup:
Jordan TBD Hicks
TBD Lofton Wilson Kruger
There are a lot of good OLB's out there this year and some real hidden gem type NT's too. If we could do for the D what we've done for the O as far as late rounders, we could have an awesome front seven. And and awesome front seven is what makes the DB look good.

lsutigerfan 02-01-2013 10:05 AM

Re: How does this look??
 
Jordan/Bunkley/Hicks
Datone Jones/Tez/Lofton/Ziggy Ansah or Dion Jordan

Rugby Saint II 02-01-2013 10:25 AM

Re: How does this look??
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by iWho_Dat (Post 476866)
Front 7 starters on defense. RDE Cam Jordan. NT Akiem Hicks LDE junior Gallett/Romeous/Uminiora? Possibly. OLB Tez Wilson ILB Lofton ILB Vilma OLB Mingo/D. Jordan? I'd prefer Mingo but what do u guys think the front 7 will look like???

I'm down with that too.:cool:

NuNu318 02-01-2013 10:38 AM

Re: How does this look??
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Seer1 (Post 476948)
What about Te'o for NT? By the time the talking heads are done with him nobody'll wanna touch him, including the opposing team's OL.

Seriously though, I love the idea of Kruger. Once he gets his ring this Sunday, what else is left for him to do, but make sure his great grandkids'll never have to work a day in their lives? Who would we have to cut to be able to afford him?
I'd like to se this lineup:
Jordan TBD Hicks
TBD Lofton Wilson Kruger
There are a lot of good OLB's out there this year and some real hidden gem type NT's too. If we could do for the D what we've done for the O as far as late rounders, we could have an awesome front seven. And and awesome front seven is what makes the DB look good.

Ummmmmm Te'o is a LB....not a NT. and also....don't believe the hype on Te'o.

CharityMike 02-01-2013 11:18 AM

Re: How does this look??
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by iWho_Dat (Post 476866)
Front 7 starters on defense. RDE Cam Jordan. NT Akiem Hicks LDE junior Gallett/Romeous/Uminiora? Possibly. OLB Tez Wilson ILB Lofton ILB Vilma OLB Mingo/D. Jordan? I'd prefer Mingo but what do u guys think the front 7 will look like???

Don't think Gallette has the size to play DE in a 3-4. Uminiora is not going to happen. Price tag alone is one of a few reasons. Vilma is not a 3-4 LB. The reason he left the Jets. They switched to 3-4 and he struggled mightly. He is a 4-3 MLB.

LDE Cam Jordan
NT Bunkley/Hicks
RDE Draft or Free Agent/Hicks/Walker
OLB Martez
ILB Hawthorne
ILB Lofton
OLB Draft/Free Agent/Chamberlain/Casillas


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:38 PM.


Copyright 1997 - 2013 - BlackandGold.com