New Orleans Saints - blackandgold.com

New Orleans Saints - blackandgold.com (http://blackandgold.com/community/)
-   Saints (http://blackandgold.com/saints/)
-   -   Cha cha changes... (http://blackandgold.com/saints/55564-cha-cha-changes.html)

westbankdaze 02-17-2013 08:13 AM

Cha cha changes...
 
Is anyone else a little nervous about all the coaching changes? The engine is gonna need some time to be tuned. My gut feeling is there are a lot of chefs in the kitchen this go around.

NonieT 02-17-2013 08:23 AM

Re: Cha cha changes...
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by westbankdaze (Post 480301)
Is anyone else a little nervous about all the coaching changes? The engine is gonna need some time to be tuned. My gut feeling is there are a lot of chefs in the kitchen this go around.

You don't need to worry about the offense. Sean Payton is the master chef of that kitchen. I'm more concerned about the defensive side.

Shoe. 02-17-2013 08:25 AM

Re: Cha cha changes...
 
Fear not westbank

Payton cooks dat roux cher

There may be some new faces and names, but no way SP is gonna be giving up much control his first season back

alleycat_126 02-17-2013 08:57 AM

Re: Cha cha changes...
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Shoe. (Post 480305)
Fear not westbank

Payton cooks dat roux cher

There may be some new faces and names, but no way SP is gonna be giving up much control his first season back

Second that, Shawn cookin the stew, he just making sure he got the right brew

|Mitch| 02-17-2013 09:03 AM

Re: Cha cha changes...
 
I'm thinking the offense will be even better this year, at least the run game will be...

Dan Roushar is a very talented coach!

WhoDat!656 02-17-2013 10:55 AM

Re: Cha cha changes...
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Shoe. (Post 480305)
Fear not westbank

Payton cooks dat roux cher

There may be some new faces and names, but no way SP is gonna be giving up much control his first season back


saintfan 02-17-2013 12:16 PM

Re: Cha cha changes...
 
Nope. Next question...

Ashley 02-17-2013 12:18 PM

Re: Cha cha changes...
 
After SP brought in spags last year, yes yes I am.

Rugby Saint II 02-17-2013 04:19 PM

Re: Cha cha changes...
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ashley (Post 480328)
After SP brought in spags last year, yes yes I am.

You're right, but Payton wasn't here to make adjustments as the head coach. He could have made some much needed executive decisions.

QBREES9 02-17-2013 11:26 PM

Re: Cha cha changes...
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by westbankdaze (Post 480301)
Is anyone else a little nervous about all the coaching changes? The engine is gonna need some time to be tuned. My gut feeling is there are a lot of chefs in the kitchen this go around.


No need to worry coach is back.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:34 PM.


Copyright 1997 - 2013 - BlackandGold.com