Go Back   New Orleans Saints - blackandgold.com > Main > Saints
Shop Horizontal

Sean Payton Muscles up with Lil Wayne

this is a discussion within the Saints Community Forum; Originally Posted by WillSaints81 From what I heard, he's not even a saints fan. He was rooting for the packers two years ago when they went to the sb. He's not a Saints fan the guy all the way to ...

Like Tree9Likes

Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-07-2013, 10:17 AM   #11
100th Post
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: VA
Posts: 466
Re: Sean Payton Muscles up with Lil Wayne

Originally Posted by WillSaints81 View Post
From what I heard, he's not even a saints fan. He was rooting for the packers two years ago when they went to the sb.
He's not a Saints fan the guy all the way to the left, Mack Maine, he's a die hard Saints fan.

But Wayne is a bandwagoner....after the BountyGate stuff happend he went on his BS Sports Vlog saying we should have our SB taken away.

He threw a hissy fit towards the Miami Heat during their first finals run because they didn't come over and give him dap before the game, he was like, he paid all this money for those floor seats they should at least come dap him up. So he went and started cheering for Dallas and was partying with them after they won.

He also threw a fit and started talking trash about OKC because he got thrown out of a playoff game...because him and his entourage just showed up and sat in the front row without paying for tickets.

**** Wayne.....dude's he's a douche. His opinion on Sports or anything else for that matter is irrelavant
D_it_up and jlouhill like this.
NuNu318 is offline  
Old 03-07-2013, 08:41 PM   #12
Faqda Falcons
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Ruston, Louisiana
Posts: 3,460
Blog Entries: 3
Re: Sean Payton Muscles up with Lil Wayne

Originally Posted by NuNu318 View Post
**** Wayne.....dude's he's a TALENTLESS douche.
Fixed that for ya.
D_it_up is offline  
Old 03-07-2013, 09:28 PM   #13
100th Post
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 275
Re: Sean Payton Muscles up with Lil Wayne

Wayne sucks at rapping. But Payton looks like Ben Stiller in that picture.
Cory9289 is offline  
Old 03-07-2013, 09:44 PM   #14
1000 Posts +
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Houston Tx
Posts: 1,219
Re: Sean Payton Muscles up with Lil Wayne

A I like Wayne but he's a Packer fan get away from my coach hommie
Luda34 is offline  
Old 03-08-2013, 01:00 AM   #15
1000 Posts +
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Katy, Tx a suburb of Houston
Posts: 1,987
Re: Sean Payton Muscles up with Lil Wayne

Originally Posted by D_it_up View Post
Sean needs to hit the showers after a pic with that waste of space and wash the loser off of him.
Hate doesn't become you.........
alleycat_126 is online now  
Old 03-08-2013, 01:21 AM   #16
Faqda Falcons
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Ruston, Louisiana
Posts: 3,460
Blog Entries: 3
Re: Sean Payton Muscles up with Lil Wayne

Originally Posted by alleycat_126 View Post
Hate doesn't become you.........
Hate? Just calling it like I see it. And don't give me any of that crap about "well, I bet he makes more money than you do". So did Jamarcus Russell, and he wasn't worth a flip, either.
D_it_up is offline  
Old 03-09-2013, 06:22 AM   #17
1000 Posts +
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Katy, Tx a suburb of Houston
Posts: 1,987
Re: Sean Payton Muscles up with Lil Wayne

Originally Posted by D_it_up View Post
Hate? Just calling it like I see it. And don't give me any of that crap about "well, I bet he makes more money than you do". So did Jamarcus Russell, and he wasn't worth a flip, either.
I try to pick my poisons when I think statements are stupid.... But I guess this one is an unavoidable argument.

First, I won't forgive Wayne for everything he has done I think his antics lately have been ho -ish. The thunder and heat issues,and his Emmit Till lyrics....BUT

I could give you a hundred thousand reasons other than he makes more money than you. Don't undermine my intelligence. You could combine the salaries of every member of B&G and we still wouldn't come close. A part of me wants to say you have not listened to one Wayne song,NOT ONE!!! That is the equivalent of having an opinon on a player without watching any tape on him.

You see him, you hate him, he's talentless... Is not good enough for me.

Hate without homework is just that.....

- To the statement you made about Jamarcus Russell
The Grammy's are a musicians eqivalent of a Super Bowl victory and MVP, Wayne's peers saw fit to give one of those.... Which puts him in the category of a Drew Brees, Aaron Rodgers, Joe Flacco, not Jamarcus Russell!!!!
alleycat_126 is online now  
Old 03-09-2013, 06:50 AM   #18
Faqda Falcons
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Ruston, Louisiana
Posts: 3,460
Blog Entries: 3
Re: Sean Payton Muscles up with Lil Wayne

Originally Posted by alleycat_126 View Post
I try to pick my poisons when I think statements are stupid.... But I guess this one is an unavoidable argument.

First, I won't forgive Wayne for everything he has done I think his antics lately have been ho -ish. The thunder and heat issues,and his Emmit Till lyrics....BUT

I could give you a hundred thousand reasons other than he makes more money than you. Don't undermine my intelligence. You could combine the salaries of every member of B&G and we still wouldn't come close. A part of me wants to say you have not listened to one Wayne song,NOT ONE!!! That is the equivalent of having an opinon on a player without watching any tape on him.

You see him, you hate him, he's talentless... Is not good enough for me.

Hate without homework is just that.....

- To the statement you made about Jamarcus Russell
The Grammy's are a musicians eqivalent of a Super Bowl victory and MVP, Wayne's peers saw fit to give one of those.... Which puts him in the category of a Drew Brees, Aaron Rodgers, Joe Flacco, not Jamarcus Russell!!!!
I honestly don't care what you think or ASSUME is my position about Lil' Wayne. You first ASSUME that I've never heard any of his stuff? Well, I will just point out that you are wrong and dead wrong to boot. I've heard his stuff before, and I thought I've always thought it was crap. I have listened to rap music for years and loved it...when there was actually some heart in it. Tupac, NWA (Dre, Cube, Eazy E), Snoop, Bone Thugs, etc all had talent and skill for their craft, but had something that the majority of rappers don't have today and that is heart behind their lyrics. Today's rap "artists" (and I use that term in the VERY loosest way I possibly can), as said in the sports world, couldn't hold those other guys' jocks...INCLUDING Lil' Wayne. The bad thing is, it isn't just rap music today that has gone to crap. It is the majority of every music genre out there.

As far as the Grammy Awards being their Super Bowl, maybe I should have used Trent Dilfer as my reference instead of Jamarcus Russell. He has a Super Bowl ring and sucked. The Dixie Chicks, Taylor Swift, and the Black Eyed Peas have Grammys and I think they suck, too. Your argument is invalid with me, because that is my opinion of the guy. Just because you don't like it, doesn't mean that my opinion of him is going to change. So before you go blasting someone on what you ASSUME is someone's reason to "hate", maybe you should ask first before jumping to your own conclusions.

People shouldn't be afraid of their government. Governments should be afraid of their people.
D_it_up is offline  
Old 03-09-2013, 07:49 AM   #19
Site Donor 2014
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Bayou Cane
Posts: 6,312
Blog Entries: 11
Re: Sean Payton Muscles up with Lil Wayne

You have to ask yourself...

WTF Sean, was this taken the night you decided to hire Rob Ryan?
jeanpierre is offline  
Old 03-09-2013, 11:55 AM   #20
Hu Dat!
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 2,845
Blog Entries: 4
Re: Sean Payton Muscles up with Lil Wayne

Not sure about Lil Wayne, I was more comfortable with the Kenny Chesney - Payton bromance.
neugey is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules

LinkBacks (?)
LinkBack to this Thread: http://blackandgold.com/saints/55976-sean-payton-muscles-up-lil-wayne.html
Posted By For Type Date Hits
Black and Gold | SportSpyder This thread Refback 03-07-2013 04:08 PM 1
Sean Payton Muscles up with Lil Wayne | SportSpyder This thread Refback 03-07-2013 08:56 AM 1
The Latest New Orleans Saints News | SportSpyder This thread Refback 03-06-2013 09:50 AM 2
Sean Payton Muscles up with Lil Wayne This thread Refback 03-06-2013 06:05 AM 109


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:40 PM.


Copyright 1997 - 2013 - BlackandGold.com
no new posts