New Orleans Saints - blackandgold.com

New Orleans Saints - blackandgold.com (http://blackandgold.com/community/)
-   Saints (http://blackandgold.com/saints/)
-   -   VIDEO: James Harrison to Saints? (http://blackandgold.com/saints/56603-james-harrison-saints.html)

WhoDat!656 03-26-2013 06:47 PM

James Harrison to Saints?
 
NBC Sports Video Player

Seer1 03-26-2013 06:57 PM

Re: James Harrison to Saints?
 
Well, everyone seems to be saying how great cheap is. Our cap space just might just cover the fines for a Harrison with a huge chip on his shoulder.Bounty hell, Harrison'll pay to do it.

halloween 65 03-26-2013 07:53 PM

Re: James Harrison to Saints?
 
I would kind of like him in a Saints uniform, he would bring some much needed swagger to the lb. core, knows the 3-4 D, and can still hit like a mack truck, might be what the doctor ordered a nasty attitude.

saintsfan1976 03-26-2013 08:00 PM

Re: James Harrison to Saints?
 
Never gonna happen

xan 03-26-2013 08:30 PM

Re: James Harrison to Saints?
 
How much left does he have in the tank? He's got rings and he's got money. Why here, why now?

Danno 03-26-2013 08:37 PM

Re: James Harrison to Saints?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by xan (Post 490163)
How much left does he have in the tank? He's got rings and he's got money. Why here, why now?

1. Because he fits what we want to do
2. He's still got a few years left (according to many)
3. He's gonna have to take a paycut, so he may not be as expensive as 1st thought.
4. Because the Saints are Superbowl contenders
5. Because our defense is looking for an OLB with experience, attitude and leadership

Jamessr 03-26-2013 08:47 PM

Re: James Harrison to Saints?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Danno (Post 490169)
1. Because he fits what we want to do
2. He's still got a few years left (according to many)
3. He's gonna have to take a paycut, so he may not be as expensive as 1st thought.
4. Because the Saints are Superbowl contenders
5. Because our defense is looking for an OLB with experience, attitude and leadership

6. He hates Roger Goodell
7. Roger Goodell hates us
8. Win Super Bowl

Danno 03-26-2013 08:49 PM

Re: James Harrison to Saints?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jamessr (Post 490171)
6. He hates Roger Goodell
7. Roger Goodell hates us
8. Win Super Bowl

Well I thought 5 would be enough, but solid additions nonetheless.:D

jcp026 03-26-2013 09:32 PM

Re: James Harrison to Saints?
 
He has a nastiness to him that I don't think many on our team have. I'm on the fence.

burningmetal 03-26-2013 09:40 PM

Re: James Harrison to Saints?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Danno (Post 490169)
1. Because he fits what we want to do
2. He's still got a few years left (according to many)
3. He's gonna have to take a paycut, so he may not be as expensive as 1st thought.
4. Because the Saints are Superbowl contenders
5. Because our defense is looking for an OLB with experience, attitude and leadership

Attitude, yes. Leadership, not so much. The guy is a tool, and I could care less where he ends up. I wouldn't want him in his prime. He is certainly far past that.

We have more than enough young talented pass rushing linebackers to gamble with, without taking a shot in the dark with Harrison, IMO.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:18 AM.


Copyright 1997 - 2013 - BlackandGold.com