New Orleans Saints - blackandgold.com

New Orleans Saints - blackandgold.com (http://blackandgold.com/community/)
-   Saints (http://blackandgold.com/saints/)
-   -   Mark Ingram @ Crimson-White Game (http://blackandgold.com/saints/57211-mark-ingram-crimson-white-game.html)

jeanpierre 04-20-2013 03:44 PM

Mark Ingram @ Crimson-White Game
 
At El Paso having a cervaza watching the Bama Spring Game on ESPN; Mark Ingram was being interviewed on the sideline and he looked svelte with the only visible bulk in his face and noggin'

What's up with that?

NinthWardJay 04-20-2013 03:52 PM

Re: Mark Ingram @ Crimson-White Game
 
With what?

jeanpierre 04-20-2013 04:18 PM

Re: Mark Ingram @ Crimson-White Game
 
The dude was slimmed down as opposed to being a bigger, bulky running back...

TheOak 04-20-2013 04:31 PM

Re: Mark Ingram @ Crimson-White Game
 
Finally!



A replacement for Hartley

Danno 04-20-2013 04:41 PM

Re: Mark Ingram @ Crimson-White Game
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by jeanpierre (Post 495730)
The dude was slimmed down as opposed to being a bigger, bulky running back...

Maybe he wanted to drop some weight to gain some more quickness?

Rugby Saint II 04-20-2013 06:39 PM

Re: Mark Ingram @ Crimson-White Game
 
Roll Tide!

homerj07 04-21-2013 07:48 AM

Re: Mark Ingram @ Crimson-White Game
 
Or drop some weight to become our new KR

jeanpierre 04-21-2013 08:36 AM

Re: Mark Ingram @ Crimson-White Game
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Danno (Post 495736)
Maybe he wanted to drop some weight to gain some more quickness?

That's where my questioning, thinking is going...

...but will he be able to convert those 3rd and 2 dive plays?

Danno 04-21-2013 10:27 AM

Re: Mark Ingram @ Crimson-White Game
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by jeanpierre (Post 495799)
That's where my questioning, thinking is going...

...but will he be able to convert those 3rd and 2 dive plays?

I don't know what his weight has to do with poor blocking?

hagan714 04-21-2013 01:43 PM

Re: Mark Ingram @ Crimson-White Game
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Danno (Post 495809)
I don't know what his weight has to do with poor blocking?


no more lowering your head either so dancing for a first must be the answer


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:52 PM.


Copyright 1997 - 2013 - BlackandGold.com