Go Back   New Orleans Saints - blackandgold.com > Main > Saints
Shop Horizontal

Malcolm Jenkins could see more nickel

this is a discussion within the Saints Community Forum; You wouldn't. You'd draft his replacement and give him a year to learn....

Like Tree21Likes

Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-01-2013, 09:05 PM   #41
5000 POSTS! +
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 5,821
Re: Malcolm Jenkins could see more nickel

You wouldn't. You'd draft his replacement and give him a year to learn.
spkb25 is offline  
Latest Blogs
2015 Saints Bye Week Draft Last Blog: 10-16-2014 By: hagan714


"IRONY" Last Blog: 10-01-2014 By: teddybarexxx


Sainity Zone 9-30-14 Hail Last Blog: 09-30-2014 By: xan


Old 05-01-2013, 09:07 PM   #42
5000 POSTS! +
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 5,821
Re: Malcolm Jenkins could see more nickel

Originally Posted by Danno View Post
He isn't
Danno you tried to say that **** about Corey White last year too, I remember arguing with you then. It was in the middle of game and Then like three straight passes went to the rec. he was covering and all of sudden no more comments from Danno...
spkb25 is offline  
Old 05-01-2013, 09:08 PM   #43
Site Donor 2014
Truth Addict
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Spanish Fort Alabama
Posts: 16,447
Re: Malcolm Jenkins could see more nickel

Originally Posted by spkb25 View Post
Has been his entire stay. He got destroyed, over and over in the Seattle game. Over and over. He's horrible in coverage, horrible. Got destroyed in the 49er playoff game, and against Tampa. That's three games that come to mind
Nonsense, absolute nonsense.

Exaggerate much?

He had 2 bad plays in the Seattle game. Even Gregg Williams made that point.
Jenkins and our LB's were the ones abused over and over in the 49er playoff game.

Don't remember him getting "destroyed" in the Tampa game.

Thats just ridiculous. Whats next, he's responsible for Global Warming?

Geez I thought you were way more football savvy than that crap.
Danno is online now  
Old 05-01-2013, 09:10 PM   #44
5000 POSTS! +
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Alexandria, La
Posts: 7,616
Re: Malcolm Jenkins could see more nickel

Originally Posted by spkb25 View Post
No, he wouldn't because it saves us no money releasing him. Virtually none. Why would you release someone and still pay them, why?
Face it; Harper is the perfect in the box strong safety... Right where Rob Ryan plays his strong safety in the "46"...

You'll just have to boo him when he's racking up those TFL's and sacks...
Danno likes this.
|Mitch| is online now  
Old 05-01-2013, 09:12 PM   #45
5000 POSTS! +
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 5,821
Re: Malcolm Jenkins could see more nickel

Originally Posted by Danno View Post
Nonsense, absolute nonsense.

Exaggerate much?

He had 2 bad plays in the Seattle game. Even Gregg Williams made that point.
Jenkins and our LB's were the ones abused over and over in the 49er playoff game.

Don't remember him getting "destroyed" in the Tampa game.

Thats just ridiculous. Whats next, he's responsible for Global Warming?

Geez I thought you were way more football savvy than that crap.
San Fran game was him and MJ getting abused by VD. The Seattle game he got obliterated to my memory. Guarantee he won't be with us after this year. They'll bring in Vac with MJ at nickel and put Harper up by the line to bring pressure.
spkb25 is offline  
Old 05-01-2013, 09:13 PM   #46
5000 POSTS! +
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 5,821
Re: Malcolm Jenkins could see more nickel

Originally Posted by |Mitch| View Post
Face it; Harper is the perfect in the box strong safety... Right where Rob Ryan plays his strong safety in the "46"...

You'll just have to boo him when he's racking up those TFL's and sacks...
That has nothing to do with coverage. Enjoy his last season with us
spkb25 is offline  
Old 05-01-2013, 09:14 PM   #47
Site Donor 2014
Truth Addict
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Spanish Fort Alabama
Posts: 16,447
Re: Malcolm Jenkins could see more nickel

Originally Posted by spkb25 View Post
Danno you tried to say that **** about Corey White last year too, I remember arguing with you then. It was in the middle of game and Then like three straight passes went to the rec. he was covering and all of sudden no more comments from Danno...
My opinion of Corey White was that he struggled early because injuries forced him into action way too early. He got better as the season progressed.

If you call out a player for making a mistake that was actually someone elses fault, I'm gonna disagree. If that rubs you the wrong way thats your problem, not mine.
Danno is online now  
Old 05-01-2013, 09:14 PM   #48
5000 POSTS! +
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Alexandria, La
Posts: 7,616
Re: Malcolm Jenkins could see more nickel

Originally Posted by spkb25 View Post
The Seattle game he got obliterated to my memory.
I remember the whole defense getting obliterated against Seattle; Marshawn Lynch just didn't run through Harper on that 80 yard touchdown run...
|Mitch| is online now  
Old 05-01-2013, 09:14 PM   #49
5000 POSTS! +
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 5,821
Re: Malcolm Jenkins could see more nickel

Originally Posted by |Mitch| View Post
Face it; Harper is the perfect in the box strong safety... Right where Rob Ryan plays his strong safety in the "46"...

You'll just have to boo him when he's racking up those TFL's and sacks...
I noticed you ignored answering my point.... there ya go
spkb25 is offline  
Old 05-01-2013, 09:16 PM   #50
5000 POSTS! +
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 5,821
Re: Malcolm Jenkins could see more nickel

Originally Posted by |Mitch| View Post
I remember the whole defense getting obliterated against Seattle; Marshawn Lynch just didn't run through Harper on that 80 yard touchdown run...
who is talking about one run, we are talking about coverage. I believe you're lost.
spkb25 is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules

LinkBacks (?)
LinkBack to this Thread: http://blackandgold.com/saints/57494-malcolm-jenkins-could-see-more-nickel.html
Posted By For Type Date Hits
Malcolm Jenkins could see more nickel This thread Refback 04-30-2013 06:54 PM 38
The Latest New Orleans Saints News | SportSpyder This thread Refback 04-30-2013 06:38 PM 8


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:21 PM.


Copyright 1997 - 2013 - BlackandGold.com
no new posts