New Orleans Saints - blackandgold.com

New Orleans Saints - blackandgold.com (http://blackandgold.com/community/)
-   Saints (http://blackandgold.com/saints/)
-   -   Tanner #14 (http://blackandgold.com/saints/59478-tanner-14-a.html)

homerj07 08-12-2013 09:02 PM

Tanner #14
 
In looking at the game again I thought this kid looked good.

Several catches in traffic. Took some hard hits.

I also thought Toon played really well. Not sure what they see in Stills. :confused:

QBREES9 08-12-2013 09:10 PM

Re: Tanner #14
 
Watching the game again.

rezburna 08-12-2013 09:11 PM

Re: Tanner #14
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by homerj07 (Post 516824)
In looking at the game again I thought this kid looked good.

Several catches in traffic. Took some hard hits.

I also thought Toon played really well. Not sure what they see in Stills. :confused:

4.38 and potential is what they see.

4everSaint 08-12-2013 09:18 PM

Re: Tanner #14
 
I really hope The Bad News Bear makes the 53.

QBREES9 08-12-2013 09:24 PM

Re: Tanner #14
 
I love the underdog.

TheOak 08-13-2013 02:44 PM

Re: Tanner #14
 
Stills will be the Morgan replacement if things pan out.

Morgan - pro Day
40 Yrd Dash: 4.38
20 Yrd Dash: 2.61
10 Yrd Dash: 1.60

Same Height, Stills is 5lbs heavier. Broad jump is the same, Morgan has a 3' higher vert. Stills accelerates faster .

Kenny Stills - Combine
40 Yrd Dash: 4.32
20 Yrd Dash: 2.49
10 Yrd Dash: 1.54

Hendersons 40 - 4.41
Meachem 40 - 4.39

Rugby Saint II 08-13-2013 02:56 PM

Re: Tanner #14
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by TheOak (Post 516973)
Stills will be the Morgan replacement if things pan out.

Morgan - pro Day
40 Yrd Dash: 4.38
20 Yrd Dash: 2.61
10 Yrd Dash: 1.60

Same Height, Stills is 5lbs heavier. Broad jump is the same, Morgan has a 3' higher vert. Stills accelerates faster .

Kenny Stills - Combine
40 Yrd Dash: 4.32
20 Yrd Dash: 2.49
10 Yrd Dash: 1.54

Hendersons 40 - 4.41
Meachem 40 - 4.39

Me Likey!:bng:

dizzle88 08-13-2013 03:42 PM

Re: Tanner #14
 
Anyone see him catch that pass over the middle and then truck the safety for another 5 yards?

For a smaller guy I was shouting when he did that GO ANDY!!

Papa Voodoo 08-13-2013 05:17 PM

Re: Tanner #14
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by rezburna (Post 516828)
4.38 and potential is what they see.

I don't think anyone wants to go through the Devery Henderson experiment again though. Our O will do better with Brees and a bunch of "slow" WRs that catch everything than it will with a burner that drops perfectly placed bombs.

TheOak 08-13-2013 05:36 PM

Re: Tanner #14
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Papa Voodoo (Post 517005)
I don't think anyone wants to go through the Devery Henderson experiment again though. Our O will do better with Brees and a bunch of "slow" WRs that catch everything than it will with a burner that drops perfectly placed bombs.

That deep threat keeps defenses honest.


There is a whole hell of a lot of timing that goes into a deep completion... Give him time.

WR is in full stride, 2 feet to long it hits turf, 2 feet too short and it's an INT.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:01 AM.


Copyright 1997 - 2013 - BlackandGold.com