New Orleans Saints - blackandgold.com

New Orleans Saints - blackandgold.com (http://blackandgold.com/community/)
-   Saints (http://blackandgold.com/saints/)
-   -   2013 NFL team-by-team record predictions (Pat Kirwan) (http://blackandgold.com/saints/59833-2013-nfl-team-team-record-predictions-pat-kirwan.html)

TheOak 08-28-2013 01:21 PM

2013 NFL team-by-team record predictions (Pat Kirwan)
 
10-6 (5th strongest record in the NFL , 3rd strongest in the NFC)
The Saints will rebound with coach Sean Payton back from his yearlong Bountygate suspension. The offense will be balanced and the run game will be a factor. Payton has to keep new defensive coordinator Rob Ryan from blitzing too often because this secondary can't be left on an island too many times a game. They gave up more than 300 yards passing eight times last season. The hope is rookie safety Kenny Vaccaro and veteran Keenan Lewis (Pittsburgh) will improve the back end.


The rest are here, predicted Atlanta 11-5

He did mention us in the Atl comments
"The Falcons are expected to make a serious Super Bowl run. Otherwise, TE Tony Gonzalez would have stayed retired. Steven Jackson gives them a power back. Add Jackson to a great set of wide receivers (Julio Jones, Roddy White) and this team should score more than the 419 points recorded in 2012. The defense was 24th last season, struggled against the run and hasn't looked much better this preseason, yielding 145 yards a game. I like them to win the division but the Saints will be right there."

2013 NFL team-by-team record predictions - CBSSports.com

ProMallNinja 08-28-2013 03:05 PM

Re: 2013 NFL team-by-team record predictions (Pat Kirwan)
 
Nice to see a fair assessment. ESPN The Magazine's predictions were a joke, at best.

Danno 08-28-2013 03:19 PM

Re: 2013 NFL team-by-team record predictions (Pat Kirwan)
 
Atlanta won't win 10 games. They'll finish 8-8 or 9-7 at best.

Porus defense and a poor O-line... a recipe for mediocrity.

Probably 3-3 in the division, maybe 4-2

Plus 4 or 5 losses to ...
@ Green Bay
New England
Washington
@ Arizona
@ San Fran
Seattle
St Louis

SmashMouth 08-28-2013 03:30 PM

Re: 2013 NFL team-by-team record predictions (Pat Kirwan)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Danno (Post 520865)
Atlanta won't win 10 games. They'll finish 8-8 or 9-7 at best.

Porus defense and a poor O-line... a recipe for mediocrity.

Probably 3-3 in the division, maybe 4-2

Plus 4 or 5 losses to ...
@ Green Bay
New England
Washington
@ Arizona
@ San Fran
Seattle
St Louis

You're forgetting their two losses to the Saints!!!:bng::D

Mardigras9 08-28-2013 03:40 PM

Re: 2013 NFL team-by-team record predictions (Pat Kirwan)
 
I have to have my damn TV checked. I obviously haven't been watching the right Falcon team on NFL replay.

foreverfan 08-28-2013 03:44 PM

Re: 2013 NFL team-by-team record predictions (Pat Kirwan)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by SmashMouth (Post 520871)
You're forgetting their two losses to the Saints!!!:bng::D

Atlanta will go 7-9... Danno and Smashmouth have spoken.

http://www.dreamstime.com/smart-cat-thumb12408149.jpg

Danno 08-28-2013 03:49 PM

Re: 2013 NFL team-by-team record predictions (Pat Kirwan)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by SmashMouth (Post 520871)
You're forgetting their two losses to the Saints!!!:bng::D

I mentioned their division record, which includes the whooping we shall inflict upon dat fowl ass!!!

TheOak 08-28-2013 04:39 PM

Re: 2013 NFL team-by-team record predictions (Pat Kirwan)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ProMallNinja (Post 520861)
Nice to see a fair assessment. ESPN The Magazine's predictions were a joke, at best.

I listen to NFLSirius because of two people, Pat Kerwin, and Tim Ryan...... They tell it like they see it and Kerwin has seen more than most. I love Gil Brant but he is a Dallas homer and sometimes I have to change the channel. In the morning on my drive to work @530 on Thursdays Andrew Brandt is on who was the Packers VP of Player finance, that is where I get more clarification on the CBA, cap, etc....

ProMallNinja 08-28-2013 04:50 PM

Re: 2013 NFL team-by-team record predictions (Pat Kirwan)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by TheOak (Post 520889)
I listen to NFLSirius because of two people, Pat Kerwin, and Tim Ryan...... They tell it like they see it and Kerwin has seen more than most. I love Gil Brant but he is a Dallas homer and sometimes I have to change the channel. In the morning on my drive to work @530 on Thursdays Andrew Brandt is on who was the Packers VP of Player finance, that is where I get more clarification on the CBA, cap, etc....

It's been years since I last had a Sirius subscription. I might have to look into it again. I have always liked Pat Kerwin, too.

homerj07 08-28-2013 05:42 PM

Re: 2013 NFL team-by-team record predictions (Pat Kirwan)
 
Well either the Titans defense is really good or the Fail-Clowns O line is as porous as a sieve.
I do hope it's the second one.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:10 PM.


Copyright 1997 - 2013 - BlackandGold.com