Go Back   New Orleans Saints - blackandgold.com > Main > Saints
Shop Horizontal

No way we beat the Jets

this is a discussion within the Saints Community Forum; Im just going to go ahead and put it out there now seeing as I like our record when I make these kind of predictions. If our receivers don't get healthy we may struggle though....

Like Tree37Likes

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-30-2013, 10:26 PM   #1
Site Donor
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 2,749
No way we beat the Jets

Im just going to go ahead and put it out there now seeing as I like our record when I make these kind of predictions. If our receivers don't get healthy we may struggle though.
saintsfan403 likes this.
The Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Latest Blogs
Is this Manning's last Hurrah? Last Blog: 04-16-2014 By: SmashMouth


Landry over Beckham Jr. Last Blog: 04-12-2014 By: joker-saint


Saints Free Agency 2014 Last Blog: 03-11-2014 By: SmashMouth


Old 10-30-2013, 11:17 PM   #2
Moderator
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: New Haven Ct
Posts: 17,553
Re: No way we beat the Jets

Thats crazy talk.
QBREES9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2013, 06:18 AM   #3
100th Post
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Harvey La.
Posts: 443
Re: No way we beat the Jets

We win by at least 10 points
Supertek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2013, 06:57 AM   #4
100th Post
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 499
Re: No way we beat the Jets

So when we win what happens to this thread, does it get burned?
hagan714 likes this.
CoreyO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2013, 07:14 AM   #5
Site Donor
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Bayou Bayfield CO
Posts: 2,516
Re: No way we beat the Jets

Originally Posted by CoreyO View Post
So when we win what happens to this thread, does it get burned?
No. We make fun of The Dude, ***** about the refs, say we should trade Ingram, vote to suspend at least one Jets player, argue Hawthorne vs Vilma, go way off topic at least twice, cringe at the injuries that could've happened, pronounce doom and gloom due to he injuries that did, remark on the clown Pierre Pelican mascot over at the the basketball arena, then we bury it.

Welcome to the B&G forum CoreyO!
Seer1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2013, 07:17 AM   #6
100th Post
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 394
Re: No way we beat the Jets

Originally Posted by Seer1 View Post
No. We make fun of The Dude, ***** about the refs, say we should trade Ingram, vote to suspend at least one Jets player, argue Hawthorne vs Vilma, go way off topic at least twice, cringe at the injuries that could've happened, pronounce doom and gloom due to he injuries that did, remark on the clown Pierre Pelican mascot over at the the basketball arena, then we bury it.

Welcome to the B&G forum CoreyO!
You ALMOST nailed it....

but, alas, you forgot: IT'S A TRAP GAME!!!
TheOak and Seer1 like this.
SaintnDE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2013, 07:45 AM   #7
Site Donor
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Cypress Tx.
Posts: 15,174
Re: No way we beat the Jets

Originally Posted by SaintnDE View Post
You ALMOST nailed it....

but, alas, you forgot: IT'S A TRAP GAME!!!

Ill add:

"well we are 7-1 but we actually could be 1-7 if not for Touch Downs."

"Something is wrong with the team, @ 12:45 in the first quarter it could have gone either way".

"Did you see the screen pass Drew threw? It was way under thrown, his arm is going out"

"I am not convinced yet"

"I am reserving joy until the season is over"

"running game was Horrible"

"o-line sucks"

"Harper, Jenkins, Greer, and P. Robinson need to go"

"Ingram could have had a break out game"

And the piss-d-resistance

"Sean Payton needs to turn the play calling over to someone else".

Halo, Seer1, AlaskaSaints and 2 others like this.

"Dad, you know what sensitive means?" "Yes, but you tell me". "When someone says a joke and you are not tough about it" ~ My 5yo Daughter
TheOak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2013, 09:52 AM   #8
1000 Posts +
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Belle Chasse
Posts: 1,539
Re: No way we beat the Jets

Originally Posted by TheOak View Post
Ill add:

"well we are 7-1 but we actually could be 1-7 if not for Touch Downs."

"Something is wrong with the team, @ 12:45 in the first quarter it could have gone either way".

"Did you see the screen pass Drew threw? It was way under thrown, his arm is going out"

"I am not convinced yet"

"I am reserving joy until the season is over"

"running game was Horrible"

"o-line sucks"

"Harper, Jenkins, Greer, and P. Robinson need to go"

"Ingram could have had a break out game"

And the piss-d-resistance

"Sean Payton needs to turn the play calling over to someone else".

We need to cut Zach Strief.

Marques Colston is washed up, we need a real #1 WR.

We should trade MI for and a 5 for Calvin Johnson.

Rob Ryan told his brother all of our secrets.

We can't win in the cold.

Drew Brees' contract is the reason for all our problems.

It's a conspiracy.
kcsaints likes this.
Boutte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2013, 10:22 AM   #9
Saint Historian
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: deep in the bowels of a hidden bunker, somewhere under the brick & steel of a nondescript building..
Posts: 1,632
Re: No way we beat the Jets

O line accounts for Wilkerson (dude is a beast - seen most Jets games this year) and we'll walk away with a win.
arsaint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2013, 10:43 AM   #10
Mmm That Smell!
 
Join Date: Oct 1998
Location: Bucktown Brah!
Posts: 2,365
Re: No way we beat the Jets

Originally Posted by The Dude View Post
Im just going to go ahead and put it out there now seeing as I like our record when I make these kind of predictions. If our receivers don't get healthy we may struggle though.
FREE ANDY!!!!!
AlaskaSaints likes this.
RockyMountainSaint is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules

LinkBacks (?)
LinkBack to this Thread: http://blackandgold.com/saints/61561-no-way-we-beat-jets.html
Posted By For Type Date Hits
The Latest New Orleans Saints News | SportSpyder This thread Refback 10-30-2013 11:08 PM 7
No way we beat the Jets This thread Refback 10-30-2013 10:54 PM 49


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:08 PM.


Copyright 1997 - 2013 - BlackandGold.com
no new posts