Go Back   New Orleans Saints - blackandgold.com > Main > Saints

NEW Mark Ingram thread (post Dallas)

this is a discussion within the Saints Community Forum; I'm just glad to see some signs of life with Ingram. I'm hopeful he can continue to run well but at the same time, I'm not holding my breathe. I would love to have 3 effective backs going into the ...

Like Tree176Likes

Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-13-2013, 05:56 PM   #171
Retired
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: New Orleans
Posts: 10,596
Re: NEW Mark Ingram thread (post Dallas)

I'm just glad to see some signs of life with Ingram. I'm hopeful he can continue to run well but at the same time, I'm not holding my breathe. I would love to have 3 effective backs going into the stretch run and into the playoffs. This is a vital point in his career as a New Orleans Saint and will play a big part on whether or not he'll be here in the future. I wish him the best.
Halo likes this.
papz is offline  
Latest Blogs


Saints: A glimpse of the future Last Blog: 11-19-2014 By: lee909


What i tell you ! !! ! Last Blog: 11-02-2014 By: SAINTstunna


Old 11-13-2013, 06:14 PM   #172
LB Mentallity
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 10,594
Blog Entries: 40
Re: NEW Mark Ingram thread (post Dallas)

ok so he was fired up against a banged up defense.

test comes this week for him sure but the OL first and for most
hagan714 is offline  
Old 11-14-2013, 09:23 AM   #173
1000 Posts +
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Fairbanks, AK
Posts: 2,029
Blog Entries: 1
Re: NEW Mark Ingram thread (post Dallas)

Originally Posted by papz View Post
I'm just glad to see some signs of life with Ingram. I'm hopeful he can continue to run well but at the same time, I'm not holding my breathe. I would love to have 3 effective backs going into the stretch run and into the playoffs. This is a vital point in his career as a New Orleans Saint and will play a big part on whether or not he'll be here in the future. I wish him the best.
It's just one game but if he continues to play like this and the line gives him room to run, he'll be out of here with a big contract on another team. If he plays like a garden variety RB, he'll be replaced. The only way I see him on the team in the future is if he remains average.

Edit: when does the NEW Mark Ingram thread come out?
Danno likes this.
iceshack149 is offline  
Old 11-14-2013, 11:56 AM   #174
Breakin Records
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Deville, Louisiana
Posts: 1,682
Re: NEW Mark Ingram thread (post Dallas)

im not gunna jump to conclusions on MI i wanna see if he can do this sum more... dallas D was pathetic KR would have done damage too if he would have played
AllSaints is offline  
Old 11-14-2013, 01:28 PM   #175
500th Post
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 550
Re: NEW Mark Ingram thread (post Dallas)

Originally Posted by AllSaints View Post
im not gunna jump to conclusions on MI i wanna see if he can do this sum more... dallas D was pathetic KR would have done damage too if he would have played
Maybe, maybe not PT had 3 more carries then ingram and barely had half the yards as Ingram, i think KR can run but he has horrible ball skills until he can learn to take better care of the ball he wont be running when ingram is active, maybe ingram got a lucky game or maybe hes finally healthy who knows till next game
CoreyO is offline  
Old 11-14-2013, 01:32 PM   #176
10000 POST CLUB
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Cypress Tx.
Posts: 16,193
Re: NEW Mark Ingram thread (post Dallas)

Originally Posted by CoreyO View Post
Maybe, maybe not PT had 3 more carries then ingram and barely had half the yards as Ingram, i think KR can run but he has horrible ball skills until he can learn to take better care of the ball he wont be running when ingram is active, maybe ingram got a lucky game or maybe hes finally healthy who knows till next game
? KR = 0 fumbles
TheOak is offline  
Old 11-14-2013, 01:41 PM   #177
500th Post
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 550
Re: NEW Mark Ingram thread (post Dallas)

Originally Posted by TheOak View Post
? KR = 0 fumbles
He had 2-3 in preseason and he did have 1 in the game he played alot of snaps its just off the record because the refs didn't see it in the game they noticed it in film study, when payton was asked about what he thought about KR the first thing he said was he needs to handle the ball better
CoreyO is offline  
Old 11-14-2013, 03:06 PM   #178
10000 POST CLUB
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Cypress Tx.
Posts: 16,193
Re: NEW Mark Ingram thread (post Dallas)

Originally Posted by CoreyO View Post
He had 2-3 in preseason and he did have 1 in the game he played alot of snaps its just off the record because the refs didn't see it in the game they noticed it in film study, when payton was asked about what he thought about KR the first thing he said was he needs to handle the ball better
Robinson had 2 fumbles in 1 preseason game and lost 1.

Ingram also lost a Fumble in preseason...

To say he has "horrible ball skills" on a fumble you have to go back and do a film study on to find is a little overboard.

I agree with AllSaints.. KR would have preformed just as well.

PT barely had 1/2 the yardage? LOL

Here is the item that has been omitted from your PT vs Ingram against Dallas observation.

Pierre Thomas
LE 2-11
LT 2-17
LG 2-0
ML 2-0
MR 5-35
RG 2-12
RT 1-6
RE 1-7

Mark Ingram
LE 0
LT 3-15
LG 1-4
ML 3-37
MR 5-79
RG 1-1
RT 1-4
RE 2-5

Ingram has 116 yards between ML/MR and that came after Sean Lee the MLB was out (one of the best MLBs in the league). You want to know what Mark Ingram had before Lee was injured? 1 Incomplete pass.

If you play stupid games, you win stupid prizes.

Like and vote https://www.facebook.com/pages/Charl...44287815781246
TheOak is offline  
Old 11-14-2013, 03:26 PM   #179
Bounty Money $$$
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: 5800 Airline Dr. Metairie, LA.
Posts: 11,585
Re: NEW Mark Ingram thread (post Dallas)

Maybe we can get something for him in a trade now. He's all about himself and I hate his immature dances on a 6 yard gain. Move him and I'll be happy.
I'm a Bama fan and wanted him to do well......but I just don't like him and his attitude. I prefer Lance Or Colston..........these men have style.
Rugby Saint II is offline  
Old 11-14-2013, 04:02 PM   #180
500th Post
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 550
Re: NEW Mark Ingram thread (post Dallas)

Originally Posted by TheOak View Post
Robinson had 2 fumbles in 1 preseason game and lost 1.

Ingram also lost a Fumble in preseason...

To say he has "horrible ball skills" on a fumble you have to go back and do a film study on to find is a little overboard.

I agree with AllSaints.. KR would have preformed just as well.

PT barely had 1/2 the yardage? LOL

Here is the item that has been omitted from your PT vs Ingram against Dallas observation.

Pierre Thomas
LE 2-11
LT 2-17
LG 2-0
ML 2-0
MR 5-35
RG 2-12
RT 1-6
RE 1-7

Mark Ingram
LE 0
LT 3-15
LG 1-4
ML 3-37
MR 5-79
RG 1-1
RT 1-4
RE 2-5

Ingram has 116 yards between ML/MR and that came after Sean Lee the MLB was out (one of the best MLBs in the league). You want to know what Mark Ingram had before Lee was injured? 1 Incomplete pass.
What im simply saying is payton doesn't trust his handling ability as he has said in one of the press conferences,i do agree with you that he would of did just as good as ingram, i just think he could also be a liability if he doesn't protect the ball.
CoreyO is offline  
Closed Thread

Tags
mark ingram

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules

LinkBacks (?)
LinkBack to this Thread: http://blackandgold.com/saints/61799-new-mark-ingram-thread-post-dallas.html
Posted By For Type Date Hits
The Latest New Orleans Saints News | SportSpyder This thread Refback 11-11-2013 12:26 AM 1
NEW Mark Ingram thread (post Dallas) This thread Refback 11-10-2013 11:55 PM 33


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:50 AM.


Copyright 1997 - 2013 - BlackandGold.com
no new posts