New Orleans Saints - blackandgold.com

New Orleans Saints - blackandgold.com (http://blackandgold.com/community/)
-   Saints (http://blackandgold.com/saints/)
-   -   NEWS From the enemy camp (http://blackandgold.com/saints/61844-enemy-camp.html)

arsaint 11-12-2013 10:04 AM

From the enemy camp
 
Beat-up 49ers determined to bounce back in a hurry - - San Mateo Daily Journal

ScottF 11-12-2013 10:46 AM

Re: From the enemy camp
 
Elite TE hurt
Rookie 1st round pick safety out
D-line beat up
offensive line inconsistent
WR who was out has strong game in return


which team am I talking about?

TheOak 11-12-2013 11:15 AM

Re: From the enemy camp
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ScottF (Post 547367)
Elite TE hurt
Rookie 1st round pick safety out
D-line beat up
offensive line inconsistent
WR who was out has strong game in return


which team am I talking about?

Falcons? Except for the WR

ScottF 11-12-2013 11:27 AM

Re: From the enemy camp
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by TheOak (Post 547392)
Falcons? Except for the WR

Elite TE hurt DAVIS- GRAHAM
Rookie 1st round pick safety out REID-VACCARO
D-line beat up YES-YES
offensive line inconsistent DITTO-DITTO
WR who was out has strong game in return MANNINGHAM-COLSTON

whybag 11-12-2013 12:03 PM

Re: From the enemy camp
 
Throw in a quarterback coming off a sub-100 yard performance and things become clear.

saintsfan1976 11-12-2013 01:40 PM

Re: From the enemy camp
 
An angry Niners team will be tough to beat. We better not rest on our laurels and think that beating Dallas was a greater achievement than it actually was.

Halo 11-12-2013 01:41 PM

Re: From the enemy camp
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by whybag (Post 547421)
Throw in a quarterback coming off a sub-100 yard performance and things become clear.

Krapernick looked absolutely turrible against Carolina.
Good news for us is when he starts playing like krap, he goes on streaks like that for games on end. He was awful for the first 3 games or so, sounds like he has fallen back to reality (that's he's not that good).

Jack Vegas 11-12-2013 01:51 PM

Re: From the enemy camp
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by saintsfan1976 (Post 547445)
An angry Niners team will be tough to beat. We better not rest on our laurels and think that beating Dallas was a greater achievement than it actually was.

If we had to go to their place I'd be worried. At home I think we've got em. Don't think it will be easy but I fully expect a win.

Danno 11-12-2013 01:52 PM

Re: From the enemy camp
 
2011
W-Saints 62, Indy 7
next game
L-Saints 21, Rams (0-6) 31


2010
W-Saints 31, Tampa 6
next game...
L-Saints 17, Cleveland (2-5) 30

cmsaint 11-12-2013 01:55 PM

Re: From the enemy camp
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Danno (Post 547455)
2011
W-Saints 62, Indy 7
next game
L-Saints 21, Rams (0-6) 31


2010
W-Saints 31, Tampa 6
next game...
L-Saints 17, Cleveland (2-5) 30

Not a good looking trend. I was at that Cleveland game. Fujita sniffed us out. Ok enough about that. I want curb stomping payback this week and ill be driving down to witness it. That '11 playoff game still burns.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:17 PM.


Copyright 1997 - 2018 - BlackandGold.com