Go Back   New Orleans Saints - blackandgold.com > Main > Saints

Draft and Needs Perspective

this is a discussion within the Saints Community Forum; Originally Posted by hagan714 ok that was a polite way of saying insulting is not cool. debate it with info not emotions and help others understand your point of veiw. other wise you prove nothing and solve nothing If you ...

Like Tree9Likes

Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-11-2014, 10:51 AM   #21
Site Donor 2014
Truth Addict
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Spanish Fort, Alabama
Posts: 21,161
Re: Draft and Needs Perspective

Originally Posted by hagan714 View Post
ok that was a polite way of saying insulting is not cool. debate it with info not emotions and help others understand your point of veiw. other wise you prove nothing and solve nothing
If you can't see how dumb it is to say Mark Ingram has only had 3 decent games in 3 years, no amount of stats will convince you otherwise.

Its a dumb statement, plain and simple.
Danno is offline  
Old 02-11-2014, 11:10 AM   #22
10000 POST CLUB
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Cypress Tx.
Posts: 16,193
Re: Draft and Needs Perspective

Originally Posted by hagan714 View Post
ok that was a polite way of saying insulting is not cool. debate it with info not emotions and help others understand your point of veiw. other wise you prove nothing and solve nothing
Now you know I love to debate with info more than most... However when you make an emotional post that is not grounded in fact you are starting an emotional discussion.

I also disagree with it being the stat-whores that always have to disprove emotional postings. How about doing some research before posting so that the burden is shared?
TheOak is offline  
Old 02-12-2014, 08:38 AM   #23
Site Donor
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Bayou Bayfield CO
Posts: 3,452
Re: Draft and Needs Perspective

Okay, I know you think I'm yanking your chain with drafting a kicker first round, but really; do we have a more glaring need than a good kicker? How many affordable better-than-average kickers are going to be hitting free agency this coming year? How many games did we have last year that were determined by the foot of one player? I can think of at least two we lost due to clunk-foot. What the hell, why not a super foot?
hagan714 likes this.
Seer1 is offline  
Old 02-12-2014, 09:50 AM   #24
LB Mentallity
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 13,983
Blog Entries: 52
Re: Draft and Needs Perspective

Originally Posted by TheOak View Post
Now you know I love to debate with info more than most... However when you make an emotional post that is not grounded in fact you are starting an emotional discussion.

I also disagree with it being the stat-whores that always have to disprove emotional postings. How about doing some research before posting so that the burden is shared?
my statement was made on the previous page

Originally Posted by hagan714 View Post
i agree. plus he is not just a first round pick he is a dbl first round pick. taking that into account i see no way you can label him a success. he has not brought stability to the run game at all. system failure what ever. he has not panned out to be worth the price paid. i blame the front office and SP here not so much mark.

trolling away is ok
that has been my point of view for two straight years

Last edited by hagan714; 02-12-2014 at 09:53 AM..
hagan714 is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules

LinkBacks (?)
LinkBack to this Thread: http://blackandgold.com/saints/64173-draft-needs-perspective.html
Posted By For Type Date Hits
The Latest New Orleans Saints News | SportSpyder This thread Refback 02-04-2014 11:08 AM 2
Draft and Needs Perspective This thread Refback 02-04-2014 09:26 AM 26


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:30 AM.


Copyright 1997 - 2014 - BlackandGold.com
no new posts