Go Back   New Orleans Saints - blackandgold.com > Main > Saints

Who is it ( Draft )

this is a discussion within the Saints Community Forum; Originally Posted by alleycat_126 If theres one player you wouldn't leave the draft without who is it, and why...... The one player I wouldn't leave the draft without is Stanley Jean Baptiste... I don't think it would be a reach ...

Like Tree34Likes

Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-22-2014, 01:16 PM   #11
Site Donor 2014
Truth Addict
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Spanish Fort Alabama
Posts: 16,822
Re: Who is it ( Draft )

Originally Posted by alleycat_126 View Post
If theres one player you wouldn't leave the draft without who is it, and why......

The one player I wouldn't leave the draft without is Stanley Jean Baptiste... I don't think it would be a reach to take him at 27.
DraftScout has him the 11th best CB and a 3rd round grade.
NFLDC has him 9th best, also a 3rd round grade
Walter has him 9th best with a 3rd round grade

It would be an enormous reach at 27, and he would be a reach in the 2nd.
Danno is offline  
Latest Blogs


Saints: A glimpse of the future Last Blog: 11-19-2014 By: lee909


What i tell you ! !! ! Last Blog: 11-02-2014 By: SAINTstunna


Old 03-22-2014, 01:19 PM   #12
1000 Posts +
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Pensacola, FL
Posts: 1,455
Who is it ( Draft )

Originally Posted by Danno View Post
DraftScout has him the 11th best CB and a 3rd round grade.

NFLDC has him 9th best, also a 3rd round grade

Walter has him 9th best with a 3rd round grade



It would be an enormous reach at 27, and he would be a reach in the 2nd.

You of all people are taking someone like Walter's opinion as gospel?! Come on man. One second you think draft talk is all a waste of time and the next second you're quoting websites about how some CB would be a waste of a 2nd round pick.
ChrisXVI is offline  
Old 03-22-2014, 01:24 PM   #13
Site Donor 2014
Truth Addict
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Spanish Fort Alabama
Posts: 16,822
Re: Who is it ( Draft )

Originally Posted by ChrisXVI View Post
You of all people are taking someone like Walter's opinion as gospel?! Come on man.

How in the hell did you read that I took Walters grade as gospel? Thats absurd.

C'mon man, thats a huge stretch, like taking Stanley Jean Baptiste at 27.
Danno is offline  
Old 03-22-2014, 01:27 PM   #14
1000 Posts +
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Pensacola, FL
Posts: 1,455
Re: Who is it ( Draft )

Originally Posted by Danno View Post
How in the hell did you read that I took Walters grade as gospel? Thats absurd.



C'mon man, thats a huge stretch, like taking Stanley Jean Baptiste at 27.

You looked it up and referenced it here... Therefore you took it seriously. Otherwise why bother doing that research and posting what you did in some kind of effort to school the original poster.
jeanpierre likes this.
ChrisXVI is offline  
Old 03-22-2014, 01:39 PM   #15
Site Donor 2014
Truth Addict
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Spanish Fort Alabama
Posts: 16,822
Re: Who is it ( Draft )

Originally Posted by ChrisXVI View Post
You looked it up and referenced it here... Therefore you took it seriously. Otherwise why bother doing that research and posting what you did in some kind of effort to school the original poster.
I listed THREE sites that have him as a 3rd. I never said any of those THREE sites I listed were gospel.

Are you truly that dense? Gospel? Really Chris? I don't know whether to laugh or feel embarrassed for you.

Is there a draft site somewhere that shows him going in the 1st round? I've yet to see one.
Danno is offline  
Old 03-22-2014, 01:55 PM   #16
1000 Posts +
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Pensacola, FL
Posts: 1,455
Re: Who is it ( Draft )

Originally Posted by Danno View Post
I listed THREE sites that have him as a 3rd. I never said any of those THREE sites I listed were gospel.



Are you truly that dense? Gospel? Really Chris? I don't know whether to laugh or feel embarrassed for you.



Is there a draft site somewhere that shows him going in the 1st round? I've yet to see one.

Danno mad!! Pre-draft talk is meaningless but let's post links to sites referencing a players supposed round he will be drafted in. I'm not dense buddy.
ChrisXVI is offline  
Old 03-22-2014, 01:56 PM   #17
10000 POST CLUB
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Cypress Tx.
Posts: 16,193
Re: Who is it ( Draft )

When you ladies are finished comparing purses we can get back to Saints football.
jnormand and mleg1972 like this.
TheOak is offline  
Old 03-22-2014, 02:05 PM   #18
1000 Posts +
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Pensacola, FL
Posts: 1,455
Who is it ( Draft )

Originally Posted by TheOak View Post
When you ladies are finished comparing purses we can get back to Saints football.

Ok... I agree. I'm sorry Danno. I had a rough day. I have a 9 week old baby and the one thing that people never told me is the strain a baby will put on your relationship. I guess I just took my frustration out on you and I apologize for that. As Saints fans we're all a family and what family doesn't fight sometimes?!
ChrisXVI is offline  
Old 03-22-2014, 02:05 PM   #19
10000 POST CLUB
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Cypress Tx.
Posts: 16,193
Re: Who is it ( Draft )

Gabe Ikard - top Center that can also play guard.

Gonna need this sort of player to run up the middle.
hagan714 and MarchingOn like this.
TheOak is offline  
Old 03-22-2014, 02:19 PM   #20
10000 POST CLUB
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Cypress Tx.
Posts: 16,193
Re: Who is it ( Draft )

Originally Posted by ChrisXVI View Post
Ok... I agree. I'm sorry Danno. I had a rough day. I have a 9 week old baby and the one thing that people never told me is the strain a baby will put on your relationship. I guess I just took my frustration out on you and I apologize for that. As Saints fans we're all a family and what family doesn't fight sometimes?!

Look at it this way, having and raising a child tempers a relationship more than it strains it.

It's very humbling to go to sleep Master of the Universe and wake up to a crying baby and feel helpless.

Take a pause when you feel things getting deep to remind your other half and your self that it's not about y'all anymore. The child needs you two to function like a good offensive line during a screen.

TheOak is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules

LinkBacks (?)
LinkBack to this Thread: http://blackandgold.com/saints/65020-who-draft.html
Posted By For Type Date Hits
The Latest New Orleans Saints News | SportSpyder This thread Refback 03-22-2014 10:11 AM 4
Who is it ( Draft ) This thread Refback 03-22-2014 10:04 AM 63


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:24 AM.


Copyright 1997 - 2013 - BlackandGold.com
no new posts