Go Back   New Orleans Saints - blackandgold.com > Main > Saints

Kenny Vaccaro makes New Orleans Saints defense extra scary

this is a discussion within the Saints Community Forum; I like scary....

Like Tree6Likes

Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-30-2014, 08:25 PM   #11
500th Post
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 877
Blog Entries: 1
Re: Kenny Vaccaro makes New Orleans Saints defense extra scary

I like scary.
NOLA54 is offline  
Latest Blogs
Saints: A glimpse of the future Last Blog: 11-19-2014 By: lee909


What i tell you ! !! ! Last Blog: 11-02-2014 By: SAINTstunna


MID TERM ELECTION Last Blog: 10-29-2014 By: teddybarexxx


Old 03-30-2014, 08:40 PM   #12
1000 Posts +
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Houston Tx
Posts: 1,219
Re: Kenny Vaccaro makes New Orleans Saints defense extra scary

I think Vaccaro will be a great player but this was his first year and yes he had a great year but Jenkins and Harper had one good year and lets not forget the way he playes will he last a full year.
Luda34 is offline  
Old 03-30-2014, 09:23 PM   #13
5000 POSTS! +
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Alexandria, La
Posts: 7,932
Re: Kenny Vaccaro makes New Orleans Saints defense extra scary

Originally Posted by Luda34 View Post
I think Vaccaro will be a great player but this was his first year and yes he had a great year but Jenkins and Harper had one good year and lets not forget the way he playes will he last a full year.
He had a great "rookie" year, playing three different positions at different times.

He's only going to get better with Byrd along side him and more experience...
|Mitch| is online now  
Old 03-30-2014, 10:28 PM   #14
1000 Posts +
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Houston Tx
Posts: 1,219
Re: Kenny Vaccaro makes New Orleans Saints defense extra scary

Originally Posted by |Mitch| View Post
He had a great "rookie" year, playing three different positions at different times.

He's only going to get better with Byrd along side him and more experience...
I agree but the guy play full speed all the time which I agree with but can he stay healthy the whole year. I know the injury he had at the end of the year was a freak accident but he's a hard hitter. Byrd will will help out a lot but a player like Vaccaro you can tell him to slow it down.
Luda34 is offline  
Old 03-30-2014, 11:13 PM   #15
5000 POSTS! +
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Alexandria, La
Posts: 7,932
Re: Kenny Vaccaro makes New Orleans Saints defense extra scary

Originally Posted by Luda34 View Post
I agree but the guy play full speed all the time which I agree with but can he stay healthy the whole year. I know the injury he had at the end of the year was a freak accident but he's a hard hitter. Byrd will will help out a lot but a player like Vaccaro you can tell him to slow it down.
Accidental injuries happen, when you start trying to purposely avoid injuries on the field they happen more frequently; just how it is...
spkb25 and dizzle88 like this.
|Mitch| is online now  
Old 04-03-2014, 09:42 PM   #16
Bounty Money $$$
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: 5800 Airline Dr. Metairie, LA.
Posts: 11,570
Re: Kenny Vaccaro makes New Orleans Saints defense extra scary

My money says we still run a lot of three safety sets. Unless we draft a dominant LB'er. We could use another play maker.
I hope we are able to keep Bush. But how much is he worth to this coaching staff? Aintlanta has made him an offer.

Last edited by Rugby Saint II; 04-03-2014 at 09:45 PM..
Rugby Saint II is offline  
Old 04-04-2014, 01:36 PM   #17
Moderator
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: New Haven Ct
Posts: 18,740
Re: Kenny Vaccaro makes New Orleans Saints defense extra scary

We need a few more just like him.
QBREES9 is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules

LinkBacks (?)
LinkBack to this Thread: http://blackandgold.com/saints/65192-kenny-vaccaro-makes-new-orleans-saints-defense-extra-scary.html
Posted By For Type Date Hits
The Latest Kenny Vaccaro News | SportSpyder This thread Refback 04-01-2014 10:39 PM 1
Kenny Vaccaro makes New Orleans Saints defense ... | SportSpyder This thread Refback 03-30-2014 04:41 AM 1
Kenny Vaccaro makes New Orleans Saints defense extra scary This thread Refback 03-30-2014 02:49 AM 187
The Latest New Orleans Saints News | SportSpyder This thread Refback 03-30-2014 02:37 AM 3


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:27 PM.


Copyright 1997 - 2013 - BlackandGold.com
no new posts