Go Back   New Orleans Saints - blackandgold.com > Main > Saints

Rafael Bush Signs Offer Sheet

this is a discussion within the Saints Community Forum; I really hope we don't let Bush go I believe he's a good player but I know he can go to Atlanta and start. I know people have there own opinion but the way Vaccaro plays he want make the ...

Like Tree57Likes

Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-03-2014, 11:33 PM   #41
1000 Posts +
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Houston Tx
Posts: 1,219
Re: Rafael Bush Signs Offer Sheet

I really hope we don't let Bush go I believe he's a good player but I know he can go to Atlanta and start. I know people have there own opinion but the way Vaccaro plays he want make the whole season and he's a good backup player on our team.
Luda34 is offline  
Latest Blogs
Saints: A glimpse of the future Last Blog: 11-19-2014 By: lee909


What i tell you ! !! ! Last Blog: 11-02-2014 By: SAINTstunna


MID TERM ELECTION Last Blog: 10-29-2014 By: teddybarexxx


Old 04-04-2014, 12:01 AM   #42
I donate wisdom
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Finland... formerly Southern Virginia
Posts: 3,953
Re: Rafael Bush Signs Offer Sheet

Bush would add some quality depth to the safety position, but I don't think that depth is worth upwards of $2M/yr.

I would of course prefer he'd stay with the Saints, but in all honesty I haven't been all that impressed with his play, and his playoff performance might've skewed his value in the eyes of the masses.

Still, it's a shame it'll be the Failclowns...
hagan714 and jeanpierre like this.
FinSaint is online now  
Old 04-04-2014, 12:19 AM   #43
Site Donor 2014
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Bayou Cane
Posts: 6,873
Blog Entries: 12
Re: Rafael Bush Signs Offer Sheet

Signing Marcus Ball didn't tip anyone off?!?

Did everyone really think we'd be deep at Safety like we were at running back before last season?!?

This is the modern NFL, baby...
jeanpierre is offline  
Old 04-04-2014, 12:36 AM   #44
1000 Posts +
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Houston Tx
Posts: 1,219
Re: Rafael Bush Signs Offer Sheet

Originally Posted by FinSaint View Post
Bush would add some quality depth to the safety position, but I don't think that depth is worth upwards of $2M/yr.

I would of course prefer he'd stay with the Saints, but in all honesty I haven't been all that impressed with his play, and his playoff performance might've skewed his value in the eyes of the masses.

Still, it's a shame it'll be the Failclowns...
I agree with everything you said
Luda34 is offline  
Old 04-04-2014, 07:02 AM   #45
LB Mentallity
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 10,585
Blog Entries: 40
Re: Rafael Bush Signs Offer Sheet

Originally Posted by jeanpierre View Post
Signing Marcus Ball didn't tip anyone off?!?

Did everyone really think we'd be deep at Safety like we were at running back before last season?!?

This is the modern NFL, baby...
see here i thought ball took harpers spot grrrrrrr

great depth dam i hate to see the loss. Kenny coming back from a bum knee and all Bush is worth the 750k or whatever it is for one year. you know what your getting. let the new kid get his feet wet.

Last edited by hagan714; 04-04-2014 at 07:08 AM..
hagan714 is online now  
Old 04-04-2014, 07:59 AM   #46
10000 POST CLUB
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Cypress Tx.
Posts: 16,193
Re: Rafael Bush Signs Offer Sheet

Originally Posted by hagan714 View Post
see here i thought ball took harpers spot grrrrrrr

great depth dam i hate to see the loss. Kenny coming back from a bum knee and all Bush is worth the 750k or whatever it is for one year. you know what your getting. let the new kid get his feet wet.
Nothing wrong with Vaccaros knee.
savoyk likes this.
TheOak is offline  
Old 04-04-2014, 08:13 AM   #47
LB Mentallity
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 10,585
Blog Entries: 40
Re: Rafael Bush Signs Offer Sheet

Originally Posted by TheOak View Post
Nothing wrong with Vaccaros knee.
sorry fractured ankle i was going to type leg but screwed up with knee
hagan714 is online now  
Old 04-04-2014, 08:18 AM   #48
100th Post
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 416
Re: Rafael Bush Signs Offer Sheet

Thanks for our new Saftey Brees!
caddieman is offline  
Old 04-04-2014, 08:26 AM   #49
Site Donor 2014
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Watford England
Posts: 3,607
Blog Entries: 1
Re: Rafael Bush Signs Offer Sheet

Enjoy him, we will enjoy watching Byrd pick off melty ice.
lee909 is online now  
Old 04-04-2014, 08:27 AM   #50
5000 POSTS! +
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Alexandria, La
Posts: 7,993
Re: Rafael Bush Signs Offer Sheet

Originally Posted by caddieman View Post
Thanks for our new Saftey Brees!
Not like we're complaining; good luck with Vaccaro, Byrd, and Ball
ScottF likes this.
|Mitch| is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules

LinkBacks (?)
LinkBack to this Thread: http://blackandgold.com/saints/65287-rafael-bush-signs-offer-sheet.html
Posted By For Type Date Hits
The Latest New Orleans Saints News | SportSpyder This thread Refback 04-03-2014 06:12 PM 3
Rafael Bush Signs Offer Sheet This thread Refback 04-03-2014 05:21 PM 21


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:58 AM.


Copyright 1997 - 2013 - BlackandGold.com
no new posts