Go Back   New Orleans Saints - blackandgold.com > Main > Saints

Cooks shines during Thursday's OTA practice

this is a discussion within the Saints Community Forum; Originally Posted by saintfan Someone in this thread...I ain't saying who...said "tomfoolery" and should be dealt with. Perhaps a poll with options for punishment is in order? Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk He be congratulated on the proper use ...

Like Tree35Likes

Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-23-2014, 08:37 PM   #21
Threaded by The Dude
Site Donor 2016
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 4,525

Show Printable Version Email this Page
Rating: (0 votes - average)

Originally Posted by saintfan View Post
Someone in this thread...I ain't saying who...said "tomfoolery" and should be dealt with. Perhaps a poll with options for punishment is in order?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk
He be congratulated on the proper use of the term tomfoolery. Totally underutilized word. Along with the likes of shenanigans, monkey business and hogwash.
Views: 5420
Old 06-23-2014, 08:44 PM   #22
Site Donor
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Salt Lake City, Utah
Posts: 2,552
Re: Cooks shines during Thursday's OTA practice

Originally Posted by The Dude View Post
He be congratulated on the proper use of the term tomfoolery. Totally underutilized word. Along with the likes of shenanigans, monkey business and hogwash.
"Givin him the business" is another football term that just doesn't get used enough today.


SmashMouth and The Dude like this.
Utah_Saint is offline  
Old 06-23-2014, 10:57 PM   #23
1000 Posts +
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Mississippi
Posts: 2,556
Re: Cooks shines during Thursday's OTA practice

You better **** em up Cooks!
rezburna is offline  
Old 06-24-2014, 08:07 AM   #24
1000 Posts +
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 2,446
Blog Entries: 2
Re: Cooks shines during Thursday's OTA practice

I think that, certainly, when you think about the player and his ability... The thing that you think about is that you have a player who, certainly, I think can be a game changer. And I think that the consensus of thought around here is that we think we have a guy who will fit the process of what we do and how we think. I think he's got the potential, certainly, to be special.


- Sean Payton
burningmetal is offline  
Old 06-24-2014, 09:03 AM   #25
Site Donor 2014
Truth Addict
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Spanish Fort, Alabama
Posts: 21,172
Re: Cooks shines during Thursday's OTA practice

Originally Posted by burningmetal View Post
I think that, certainly, when you think about the player and his ability... The thing that you think about is that you have a player who, certainly, I think can be a game changer. And I think that the consensus of thought around here is that we think we have a guy who will fit the process of what we do and how we think. I think he's got the potential, certainly, to be special.


- Sean Payton
Certainly I agree, that he certainly has the potential to certainly be special.
I'm fairly certain of it.
burningmetal and AliJee like this.
Danno is online now  
Old 06-24-2014, 09:35 AM   #26
1000 Posts +
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Fairbanks, AK
Posts: 2,086
Blog Entries: 1
Re: Cooks shines during Thursday's OTA practice

Originally Posted by Danno View Post
Certainly I agree, that he certainly has the potential to certainly be special.
I'm fairly certain of it.
"Obviously." -Brees.
SmashMouth likes this.
iceshack149 is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules

LinkBacks (?)
LinkBack to this Thread: http://blackandgold.com/saints/66503-cooks-shines-during-thursdays-ota-practice.html
Posted By For Type Date Hits
Cooks shines during Thursday's OTA practice This thread Refback 06-20-2014 09:54 AM 44


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:59 PM.


Copyright 1997 - 2014 - BlackandGold.com
no new posts