New Orleans Saints - blackandgold.com

New Orleans Saints - blackandgold.com (http://blackandgold.com/community/)
-   Saints (http://blackandgold.com/saints/)
-   -   What we all as saints fans want to know...The chance for the (http://blackandgold.com/saints/6785-what-we-all-saints-fans-want-know-chance.html)

DieV3rse 12-15-2004 07:22 PM

What we all as saints fans want to know...The chance for the
 
With the 5-8 Record the saints hold right now we see hope in a Playoff Race but like in most recent years. there Destiny hold on other teams shoulders,, lets start....

1.) The Most Important Thing we hold this weeknd is to defeat the other opponet wich is the Tampa Bay Bucs.The loser is out so with that we need to win which will move them below us...

2.)Everyone who is a saint fan will need to be Going for Two teams this weekend which we do not like.one is the eagles this reason is, that with a win sunday they will clinch the home filed advantage through playoffs. And you ask why is this important Hah! Let me Explain youll be amazed...... Now the other game you should watch this weekend is our rivals the Atlanta falcons With a win they will help us out in two ways

A.) By clinching a first round bye in the playoffs...Now again you you ask why does that help this new orleans team.and if the eagles win they will clinch the home field advantage and with the falcons win they will clinch the 1st round bye. and allow new orleans to set its own destiny with carolina, meaning if the saints can beat the panthers in the final week they are under the saints.

And with that the falcons wouldnt have no way to get the home field and they already will have the 1st round bye, what will they do....what all smart coaches will do take out vick which means No vick :o for the rematch against the saints giving us all the hope we need to beat Atlanta in our rematch.

Detroit will face the Vikings with a vikings win the lions will fall a game behind in the race which will put the saints up 1 game to them

Steelers wil face the Giants on Saturday and with the steelers needing a desperate win to stay first in the Afc facing a Cold Eli manning will also put us up a game to them.

We all know about St.louis and its problems put its sitting on a game ahead of new orleans if gives the saints a problem. Them Going up to face a Arizona team who struggled in the past view weeks but has come to find its Qb now. if the Rams lose one game it automatically puts the saints above them in the Race for the Wild card slots........

Its just a view teams i have examined this week there is also the bears to worry about which i have seen they will face a houston team which i have no idea and predications on at this time. ill get back to it in the mean time hit me up and tell me what you think

Die V3rse Horn For P :D resident

RDOX 12-15-2004 07:26 PM

What we all as saints fans want to know...The chance for the
 
Quote:

With the 5-8 Record the saints hold right now we see hope in a Playoff Race but like in most recent years. there Destiny hold on other teams shoulders,, lets start....

1.) The Most Important Thing we hold this weeknd is to defeat the other opponet wich is the Tampa Bay Bucs.The loser is out so with that we need to win which will move them below us...

2.)Everyone who is a saint fan will need to be Going for Two teams this weekend which we do not like.one is the eagles this reason is, that with a win sunday they will clinch the home filed advantage through playoffs. And you ask why is this important Hah! Let me Explain youll be amazed...... Now the other game you should watch this weekend is our rivals the Atlanta falcons With a win they will help us out in two ways

A.) By clinching a first round bye in the playoffs...Now again you you ask why does that help this new orleans team.and if the eagles win they will clinch the home field advantage and with the falcons win they will clinch the 1st round bye. and allow new orleans to set its own destiny with carolina, meaning if the saints can beat the panthers in the final week they are under the saints.

And with that the falcons wouldnt have no way to get the home field and they already will have the 1st round bye, what will they do....what all smart coaches will do take out vick which means No vick :o for the rematch against the saints giving us all the hope we need to beat Atlanta in our rematch.

Detroit will face the Vikings with a vikings win the lions will fall a game behind in the race which will put the saints up 1 game to them

Steelers wil face the Giants on Saturday and with the steelers needing a desperate win to stay first in the Afc facing a Cold Eli manning will also put us up a game to them.

We all know about St.louis and its problems put its sitting on a game ahead of new orleans if gives the saints a problem. Them Going up to face a Arizona team who struggled in the past view weeks but has come to find its Qb now. if the Rams lose one game it automatically puts the saints above them in the Race for the Wild card slots........

Its just a view teams i have examined this week there is also the bears to worry about which i have seen they will face a houston team which i have no idea and predications on at this time. ill get back to it in the mean time hit me up and tell me what you think

Die V3rse Horn For P :D resident
We have as much chance to make the playoffs as Hazlett has becoming the dictator of the Soviet Union. Have you watched the same games as I have this season? We ain\'t gonna beat either Tampa or Carolina let alone Atlanta. The only way that we\'d win out is if all three of these teams were executed, then we\'d probably lose in overtime to the waterboys. Get a grip. :casstet:

DieV3rse 12-15-2004 07:33 PM

What we all as saints fans want to know...The chance for the
 
OH yea and we couldnt stop Julius jones Hmm sounds familar.....


Like i say imma wait till the game is played b/c in this League its any given sunday who ever wants it more and if some how haZ and Venturi has gotten this D figured out even at this late in the season there is a chance look at Carolina

1-7 \"No Chance\" 6-7 \"There Great \"

Dont play your self

GumboBC 12-16-2004 08:36 AM

What we all as saints fans want to know...The chance for the
 
DieV3rse

Good post, dude...

I, for one, will hold out hope \'till all hope is gone.

The Saints are certainly capible of beating our next 3-opponents.

Anyone watch the World Series last year?

I believe the Red Sox were down 3-0 and then won 4 straight against the Yankees, no less.

Let\'s go Saints!!!!

dberce1 12-16-2004 08:42 AM

What we all as saints fans want to know...The chance for the
 
We can definitely beat Tampa.

We can definitely beat Atlanta (had them beat already, but damn, some one guard Crumpler please)

Panthers are the biggest challenge, but we had them beat last year twice, with their superstars in place.

(I know, I know, the key word in this post is \"had\")

Come on Sizzaints, let\'s roll..

SaintFanInATLHELL 12-16-2004 10:55 AM

What we all as saints fans want to know...The chance for the
 
Quote:

We can definitely beat Tampa.

We can definitely beat Atlanta (had them beat already, but damn, some one guard Crumpler please)

Panthers are the biggest challenge, but we had them beat last year twice, with their superstars in place.

(I know, I know, the key word in this post is \"had\")

Come on Sizzaints, let\'s roll..
Folks,

If the defense can bring the same passion as they did in the Dallas game, they could end the season 3-0 and in the playoffs.

A couple of weeks ago I posted a Fight or Fold thread. Two of the last three games they have fought. The defense should keep doing what they have been doing: stop the run as best they can, leave Brown and MM man on the outside, and bring pressure.

As you saw in the Dallas game, the offense can function effectively if they are not 20 points behind in the 2nd quarter.

It\'ll be interesting to see if the team can continue to show playoff character. Because at this point any 5-8 team that loses another game is out of the running.

SFIAH

WhoDat 12-16-2004 12:01 PM

What we all as saints fans want to know...The chance for the
 
I\'m going to ask this question seriously - why do you want this team to make the playoffs? Is it all of a sudden a good team? Can they win in the playoffs? Can they get to the SB let alone win it? I think the answer is No on all counts - so getting to to playoffs at 8-8 or 7-9 gives us the ominous distinction of being the least worst of a bunch of bad teams.

Now, would getting to the playoffs hurt? Could it mean Haslett and other coaches have a greater chance of keeping their jobs? Could there be less of a shake up in the front office and amongst the players? Could it mean the same old in FA and the draft? Could it mean that we miss out on good available coaches and an opportunity to finally usher in change? Yes, yes, and yes...

So my question remains - why do you want to make the playoffs?

And please don\'t give me that \"anything can happen in the playoffs\" stuff b/c no, this team can\'t win more than one game, and that one will likely be against another less than stellar team like Minnesota or Seattle.

dberce1 12-16-2004 01:18 PM

What we all as saints fans want to know...The chance for the
 
Whodat,

The best interest of this team would be in not winning another game, thus catapulting us in the draft. I think any level headed person on this board believes that. Not to mention, at least the coordinators will get fired, possibly the GM, and maybe Haslett(though not likely).

However, you must remember that our loyalty smears our brains, leaving most functionally retarded. We\'ll still scratch and claw for the playoffs, for that little bit of satisfaction (and probably a first round blowout on national TV), although in the back of our minds we know it will actually hurt the team in the short/long run.

BlackandBlue 12-16-2004 01:23 PM

What we all as saints fans want to know...The chance for the
 
Quote:

I think any level headed person on this board believes that.
Then I will be the insane one that will continue to root for the win, regardless of the circumstances.

saintfan 12-16-2004 04:08 PM

What we all as saints fans want to know...The chance for the
 
I\'m sorry. I could NEVER bring myself to hope this team loses. I\'m having a difficult time understanding how anyone else could actually WANT them to lose either, but alas it takes all kinds to make a world.

Add me to the insane list. I\'d rather this team make the playoffs and win the Superbowl than to pray that they lose just so all the coaches would get fired. Hell, I\'d rather see Brooks get benched and watch the Back Up win it all for us.

I can\'t use the word, but there IS a word for someone who\'d wanna see the team lose so the coach would get fired.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:33 PM.


Copyright 1997 - 2013 - BlackandGold.com