Go Back   New Orleans Saints - blackandgold.com > Main > Saints

Where's the Testosterone ?

this is a discussion within the Saints Community Forum; Originally Posted by Saintaintso How can a rational person say no to Smith ? He fire , the balls to the wall spirit ... I don't get it. Easy. He's a punk. I don't like him and I don't want ...

Like Tree22Likes

Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-30-2014, 07:20 PM   #11
Site Donor
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Salt Lake City, Utah
Posts: 2,540
Re: Where's the Testosterone ?

Originally Posted by Saintaintso View Post
How can a rational person say no to Smith ? He fire , the balls to the wall spirit ... I don't get it.
Easy. He's a punk. I don't like him and I don't want him on the team I root for. Same goes for any player that punched his own mother.
Utah_Saint is offline  
Old 09-30-2014, 07:32 PM   #12
500th Post
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 938
Re: Where's the Testosterone ?

Originally Posted by Utah_Saint View Post
Easy. He's a punk. I don't like him and I don't want him on the team I root for. Same goes for any player that punched his own mother.
Let he without sin cast the first stone.
Saintaintso is offline  
Old 09-30-2014, 07:41 PM   #13
Site Donor
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Salt Lake City, Utah
Posts: 2,540
Re: Where's the Testosterone ?

Originally Posted by Saintaintso View Post
Let he without sin cast the first stone.
I've never beat my wife or sucker punched my team mates.

He's a punk.
Utah_Saint is offline  
Old 09-30-2014, 07:48 PM   #14
Registered
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 55
Re: Where's the Testosterone ?

Originally Posted by Utah_Saint View Post
Easy. He's a punk. I don't like him and I don't want him on the team I root for. Same goes for any player that punched his own mother.
Wow, the ignorance.

Dez Bryant has never punched his mother. You are 100% wrong in that statement. I don't know where you're getting that from.

How can you guys not understand this? He's done with that. That was in the past. He made a mistake years ago, and it's behind him now.

Dez was born to a 14 year old mother who was arrested for dealing cocaine when he was 8. He then went on to live in 8 different homes throughout his high school years.

Did this kid have the best influences around him?

he jewelry debts, the "pants incident" at a mall, the problems with his family and his mother, (he hit her with a hat, he DID NOT punch her), that let to a brief charge of domestic violence. The Cowboys used Calvin Hill and other mentors to help Dez get his path straightened out.

Remember back to the epic sideline rant last season during the Cowboys-Lions game when everybody accused Dez of having a meltdown on the sidelines? The media started wagging their fingers at Dez, calling him out for bad behavior. The audio of some of that was released later and it showed that Dez was actually being positive. He was being a leader.

He is now the face and leader of this team. His emotional, fiery attitude and passion for the game has done nothing but good, especially for our team, which is amongst the youngest in the NFL.

So there.

And please, if you choose to respond, respond with something that has some sort of merit. No "he's a punk" replies, because I've put that to bed multiple times since joining this forum.
TeamCowboys is offline  
Old 09-30-2014, 08:04 PM   #15
Site Donor
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Salt Lake City, Utah
Posts: 2,540
Re: Where's the Testosterone ?

Originally Posted by TeamCowboys View Post
Wow, the ignorance.

Dez Bryant has never punched his mother. You are 100% wrong in that statement. I don't know where you're getting that from.

How can you guys not understand this? He's done with that. That was in the past. He made a mistake years ago, and it's behind him now.

Dez was born to a 14 year old mother who was arrested for dealing cocaine when he was 8. He then went on to live in 8 different homes throughout his high school years.

Did this kid have the best influences around him?

he jewelry debts, the "pants incident" at a mall, the problems with his family and his mother, (he hit her with a hat, he DID NOT punch her), that let to a brief charge of domestic violence. The Cowboys used Calvin Hill and other mentors to help Dez get his path straightened out.

Remember back to the epic sideline rant last season during the Cowboys-Lions game when everybody accused Dez of having a meltdown on the sidelines? The media started wagging their fingers at Dez, calling him out for bad behavior. The audio of some of that was released later and it showed that Dez was actually being positive. He was being a leader.

He is now the face and leader of this team. His emotional, fiery attitude and passion for the game has done nothing but good, especially for our team, which is amongst the youngest in the NFL.

So there.

And please, if you choose to respond, respond with something that has some sort of merit. No "he's a punk" replies, because I've put that to bed multiple times since joining this forum.
I never said Dez. You did. And you claim you don't know where I got it from. You got there yourself. Looks like you're the one that recognized him as a punk.

And you're right.
Utah_Saint is offline  
Old 09-30-2014, 08:12 PM   #16
Registered
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 55
Re: Where's the Testosterone ?

Originally Posted by Utah_Saint View Post
I never said Dez. You did. And you claim you don't know where I got it from. You got there yourself. Looks like you're the one that recognized him as a punk.

And you're right.
lmao, you're saying that because you're wrong. What a backhanded comment.

You were clearly implying that it was Dez, mate. That's where the whole "punched his mom" thing came from, because I don't believe that Smith has ever been involved in anything like that.

But do you have anything to say that doesn't make you look really, really wrong?
TeamCowboys is offline  
Old 09-30-2014, 08:29 PM   #17
Site Donor
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: San Francisco, CA
Posts: 12,242
Blog Entries: 5
Re: Where's the Testosterone ?

Originally Posted by TeamCowboys View Post
lmao, you're saying that because you're wrong. What a backhanded comment.

You were clearly implying that it was Dez, mate. That's where the whole "punched his mom" thing came from, because I don't believe that Smith has ever been involved in anything like that.

But do you have anything to say that doesn't make you look really, really wrong?
Mate? You from down under? Mate?

And by "down under" I don't mean from under that rock all the Cowboys fans have once again crawled out from under after going 3-1 again.

saintfan is offline  
Old 09-30-2014, 08:36 PM   #18
Site Donor
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Salt Lake City, Utah
Posts: 2,540
Re: Where's the Testosterone ?

Originally Posted by TeamCowboys View Post
lmao, you're saying that because you're wrong. What a backhanded comment.

You were clearly implying that it was Dez, mate. That's where the whole "punched his mom" thing came from, because I don't believe that Smith has ever been involved in anything like that.

But do you have anything to say that doesn't make you look really, really wrong?
Absolutely, I was implying it. You said you didn't know where I got it, but somehow you knew who I was talking about.

See, you know he's a punk too.

Dez pulled his mother's hair, ripped her bra, hit her and caused injury. That's in the police report.

Dez Bryant accused of grabbing his mom by the hair and hitting her | ProFootballTalk

Dez Bryant Arrest -- Allegedly Hit Mom in Face, Ripped Her Bra | TMZ.com

He's a punk.
Utah_Saint is offline  
Old 09-30-2014, 08:52 PM   #19
Site Donor
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Atlanta
Posts: 7,557
Blog Entries: 3
Re: Where's the Testosterone ?

Originally Posted by TeamCowboys View Post
You seriously wouldn't have some of the best players in the NFL on your team, because of this mythical "me" attitude that you can see from the comfort of your couch?

No, that's not how it works. And were you the one calling Dez a "me" player the other day? I posted the transcripts. He's a 100% team guy, sorry. It shows up in his interviews, his play, and his actions. I wish every single player we had on our team had Dez's attitude.
It wasn't me. But I am of the opinion Dez is a "me" guy.

Call me out for being an armchair QB if you like, but you're one yourself. Don't tell me you haven't read the clippings on guys like Steve Smith.... Head cases that EVENTUALLY turn on their team.

Let's say we are actually coaches, you and I. You obviously like certain players, I like others. Nothing wrong with that - you'll just have different kinds of distractions to manage in your house.

Speaking of "couch", how's Dez Bryant's playoff stats looking

saintsfan1976 is offline  
Old 09-30-2014, 09:07 PM   #20
Site Donor 2015
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Lake Hermitage, La.
Posts: 279
Re: Where's the Testosterone ?

Originally Posted by TeamCowboys View Post
A lot of you guys were hating on Steve Smith, Dez Bryant, Michael Irvin and Richard Sherman and their "attitudes" the other day in the most hated players thread.
Why are you still here?
captainshawn is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules

LinkBacks (?)
LinkBack to this Thread: http://blackandgold.com/saints/68507-wheres-testosterone.html
Posted By For Type Date Hits
Where's the Testosterone ? This thread Refback 09-30-2014 05:22 PM 4
The Latest New Orleans Saints News | SportSpyder This thread Refback 09-30-2014 05:13 PM 1


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:59 AM.


Copyright 1997 - 2014 - BlackandGold.com
no new posts