Go Back   New Orleans Saints - blackandgold.com > Main > Saints

WR Joe Morgan Suspended (Payton Press Conf)

this is a discussion within the Saints Community Forum; Originally Posted by AsylumGuido Selling insurance as his talent warrants. He's on IR....

Like Tree11Likes

Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-29-2014, 11:33 AM   #21
Threaded by NonieT
500th Post
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 710

Show Printable Version Email this Page
Rating: (0 votes - average)

Originally Posted by AsylumGuido View Post
Selling insurance as his talent warrants.
He's on IR.
Views: 7132
Old 10-29-2014, 11:44 AM   #22
1000 Posts +
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Bossier City, LA
Posts: 3,312
Re: WR Joe Morgan Suspended (Payton Press Conf)

Originally Posted by NonieT View Post
He's on IR.
Only as a classy move by Saints management to allow for his medical expenses to be covered. His attempted playing days are over.
AsylumGuido is offline  
Old 10-29-2014, 06:08 PM   #23
Site Donor 2016
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 4,521
Re: WR Joe Morgan Suspended (Payton Press Conf)

If I was the boss of that douche bag in the back ground playing around on his cell phone I would fire his arse. I hate that crap. He can tweet a couple feet outside of the field of view.


Oh and I would nail the chick on the right.
The Dude is offline  
Old 10-29-2014, 06:25 PM   #24
10000 POST CLUB
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Alexandria, La
Posts: 10,107
Re: WR Joe Morgan Suspended (Payton Press Conf)

Originally Posted by teddybarexxx View Post
soo, let me get this straight (i apologize for my ignorance) he's on IR? IR for what? what happend to morgan this time? boy and i have/had high hopes for him this year.
He's not on injured reserve; he's on the suspended list... Pretty much means his Saints career is over since he is a free agent at the end of this year...
|Mitch| is offline  
Old 10-29-2014, 06:37 PM   #25
Site Donor 2014
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: TEMPO Arkansas River Swamp
Posts: 1,221
Blog Entries: 2
Re: WR Joe Morgan Suspended (Payton Press Conf)

Originally Posted by The Dude View Post
If I was the boss of that douche bag in the back ground playing around on his cell phone I would fire his arse. I hate that crap. He can tweet a couple feet outside of the field of view.
Oh, give the man some slack...

He was just writing "LOL...OMG! cant beleve im up here w/SP!!!! shout out to my Bieber buds #ishouldstabmyselfintheface"

Fairly innocent stuff. BTW, I hate that crap as well.
Barry from MS is offline  
Old 10-29-2014, 07:05 PM   #26
Site Donor 2014
Truth Addict
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Spanish Fort, Alabama
Posts: 21,145
Re: WR Joe Morgan Suspended (Payton Press Conf)

Originally Posted by |Mitch| View Post
He's not on injured reserve; he's on the suspended list... Pretty much means his Saints career is over since he is a free agent at the end of this year...
I'm pretty sure we can re-instate him from the suspended list at any time. Right?
Danno is offline  
Old 10-29-2014, 07:06 PM   #27
10000 POST CLUB
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Alexandria, La
Posts: 10,107
Re: WR Joe Morgan Suspended (Payton Press Conf)

Originally Posted by Danno View Post
I'm pretty sure we can re-instate him from the suspended list at any time. Right?
I think so; not sure if the league or team suspended or for how long though
|Mitch| is offline  
Old 10-29-2014, 07:07 PM   #28
Site Donor 2014
Truth Addict
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Spanish Fort, Alabama
Posts: 21,145
Re: WR Joe Morgan Suspended (Payton Press Conf)

A fairly reliable source (another poster over at the evil empire) said he was showing up at meetings drunk and was late to a few as well.

Its all still speculation and rumors so... grain of salt.
Danno is offline  
Old 10-29-2014, 07:09 PM   #29
5000 POSTS! +
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 6,447
Re: WR Joe Morgan Suspended (Payton Press Conf)

Originally Posted by Danno View Post
A fairly reliable source (another poster over at the evil empire) said he was showing up at meetings drunk and was late to a few as well.

Its all still speculation and rumors so... grain of salt.
I was just about to put "so no news on why he's been suspended?" lol

Well after the DUI, showing up for a meeting drunk is the kind of thing that would lead SP to do something like this.

Like you said, grain of salt, but I wouldn't be surprised if it turned out to be true.
dizzle88 is online now  
Old 10-29-2014, 07:20 PM   #30
Site Donor 2014
Truth Addict
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Spanish Fort, Alabama
Posts: 21,145
Re: WR Joe Morgan Suspended (Payton Press Conf)

Originally Posted by dizzle88 View Post
I was just about to put "so no news on why he's been suspended?" lol

Well after the DUI, showing up for a meeting drunk is the kind of thing that would lead SP to do something like this.

Like you said, grain of salt, but I wouldn't be surprised if it turned out to be true.

I hate posting rumors because I've seen false rumors reference as fact down the road, like the rumor that Joe Horn slept with Roaf's wife. Turned out it was Joe Johnson but many still post remarks about Joe Horn sleeping with players' wives and its totally unfair to Joe Horn.

Just thought it might be worth mentioning tho.
Danno is offline  
Closed Thread

Tags
joe morgan, suspension

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules

LinkBacks (?)
LinkBack to this Thread: http://blackandgold.com/saints/69120-wr-joe-morgan-suspended-payton-press-conf.html
Posted By For Type Date Hits
The Latest New Orleans Saints News | SportSpyder This thread Refback 10-28-2014 04:59 PM 7
WR Joe Morgan Suspended (Payton Press Conf) This thread Refback 10-28-2014 04:29 PM 6


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:36 AM.


Copyright 1997 - 2014 - BlackandGold.com
no new posts