Go Back   New Orleans Saints - blackandgold.com > Main > Saints

The REAL Black & Gold Steps Forward - Saints pound Steelers

this is a discussion within the Saints Community Forum; Congrats Toon. It took four years, but it was a gem....

Like Tree46Likes

Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-01-2014, 04:04 PM   #51
Threaded by saintsfan1976
Site Donor
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Atlanta
Posts: 7,536

Blog Entries: 3
Show Printable Version Email this Page
Rating: (0 votes - average)

Congrats Toon.

It took four years, but it was a gem.
Views: 9696
Old 12-01-2014, 05:22 PM   #52
1000 Posts +
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 1,104
Re: The REAL Black & Gold Steps Forward - Saints pound Steelers

Big game this week.
Papa Voodoo is offline  
Old 12-01-2014, 06:36 PM   #53
1000 Posts +
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 4,049
Re: The REAL Black & Gold Steps Forward - Saints pound Steelers

Toon is an ugly investment. Made us some nice coin yesterday but long, long way to go to get in the black. That TD though was all him.
Beastmode is offline  
Old 12-01-2014, 06:38 PM   #54
Site Donor 2014
Truth Addict
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Spanish Fort, Alabama
Posts: 20,886
Re: The REAL Black & Gold Steps Forward - Saints pound Steelers

Originally Posted by Beastmode View Post
Toon is an ugly investment. Made us some nice coin yesterday but long, long way to go to get in the black. That TD though was all him.
Investment? The guy makes less than a freaking mediocre punter.
saintsfan1976 likes this.
Danno is online now  
Old 12-01-2014, 06:49 PM   #55
Site Donor
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Atlanta
Posts: 7,536
Blog Entries: 3
Re: The REAL Black & Gold Steps Forward - Saints pound Steelers

Originally Posted by Danno View Post
Investment? The guy makes less than a freaking mediocre punter.
He's probably referring to the coaching and roster spot (practice squad, etc) but yeah you're right - at least Toon hasn't cost the team money.

As much as I've bashed him, it would be interesting to see if - I F - he develops into a decent #3.
saintsfan1976 is offline  
Old 12-01-2014, 06:54 PM   #56
Site Donor 2014
Truth Addict
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Spanish Fort, Alabama
Posts: 20,886
Re: The REAL Black & Gold Steps Forward - Saints pound Steelers

Originally Posted by saintsfan1976 View Post
He's probably referring to the coaching and roster spot (practice squad, etc) but yeah you're right - at least Toon hasn't cost the team money.

As much as I've bashed him, it would be interesting to see if - I F - he develops into a decent #3.
But he hasn't even cost us a roster spot except for 2 years, and that 54th player is without a doubt no better an investment than Toon.
Danno is online now  
Old 12-01-2014, 07:19 PM   #57
Site Donor
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Atlanta
Posts: 7,536
Blog Entries: 3
Re: The REAL Black & Gold Steps Forward - Saints pound Steelers

Originally Posted by Danno View Post
But he hasn't even cost us a roster spot except for 2 years, and that 54th player is without a doubt no better an investment than Toon.
9 catches over those two years. Zero as a PS player. I understand the frustration.
saintsfan1976 is offline  
Old 12-01-2014, 11:40 PM   #58
Moderator
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: New Haven Ct
Posts: 22,239
Re: The REAL Black & Gold Steps Forward - Saints pound Steelers

The Steelers are Black and Yellow.
QBREES9 is offline  
Closed Thread

Tags
ben roethlisberger, drew brees, saints, steelers

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules

LinkBacks (?)
LinkBack to this Thread: http://blackandgold.com/saints/69785-real-black-gold-steps-forward-saints-pound-steelers.html
Posted By For Type Date Hits
The REAL Black & Gold Steps Forward - Saints pound Steelers This thread Refback 11-30-2014 05:14 PM 9


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:33 PM.


Copyright 1997 - 2014 - BlackandGold.com
no new posts