Go Back   New Orleans Saints - blackandgold.com > Main > Saints

2014 Saints Penalties - Top 3 Offenders

this is a discussion within the Saints Community Forum; Coach cleaned up the penalties from preseason. Now if he could only sort out the teams problems....

Like Tree7Likes

Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-14-2015, 02:16 PM   #11
Bounty Money $$$
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: 5800 Airline Dr. Metairie, LA.
Posts: 14,355
Re: 2014 Saints Penalties - Top 3 Offenders

Coach cleaned up the penalties from preseason. Now if he could only sort out the teams problems.
Rugby Saint II is offline  
Old 01-14-2015, 05:29 PM   #12
Site Donor
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Atlanta
Posts: 7,555
Blog Entries: 3
Re: 2014 Saints Penalties - Top 3 Offenders

Originally Posted by Barry from MS View Post
Kinda like "Gee Whiz" info, but might be useful considering the hacking of our assistant coaching personnel.

#3 P. Haralson: 6 (3 Illegal Use of Hands, 1 Neutral Zone, 1 Defensive Offside, 1 Offensive Holding). 2 Declined.

#2 T. Armstead: 8 (3 False Starts, 3 Holding, 1 Illegal Formation, 1 Illegal Motion). 1 Declined

#1 KENNY VACCARO: 9 (3 Personal Fouls, 2 Roughing the Passers, 1 15-yard Face Mask, 1 Illegal Contact, 1 Illegal Use of Hands, 1 Defensive Holding). 1 Off-Setting

See the rest here: New Orleans Saints - 2014 Penalties - View by Player - NFL Penalty Stats Tracker - List/Statistics/Data of NFL Penalties - 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015
Armstead - young guy who's head was out of a few plays. Big deal.

Haralson - how the $hit does he get an offensive penalty?

Vaccaro - fire and passion sometimes show up as penalties with young players. He'll get it together.
Rugby Saint II likes this.
saintsfan1976 is offline  
Old 01-14-2015, 06:23 PM   #13
Site Donor 2014
Truth Addict
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Spanish Fort, Alabama
Posts: 21,144
Re: 2014 Saints Penalties - Top 3 Offenders

Originally Posted by saintsfan1976 View Post
Armstead - young guy who's head was out of a few plays. Big deal.

Haralson - how the $hit does he get an offensive penalty?


Vaccaro - fire and passion sometimes show up as penalties with young players. He'll get it together.
Punt team or KO return.
Danno is offline  
Old 01-14-2015, 08:00 PM   #14
Site Donor
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Atlanta
Posts: 7,555
Blog Entries: 3
Re: 2014 Saints Penalties - Top 3 Offenders

Originally Posted by Danno View Post
Punt team or KO return.
Ahh thank you Sir.
saintsfan1976 is offline  
Old 01-14-2015, 09:08 PM   #15
Bounty Money $$$
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: 5800 Airline Dr. Metairie, LA.
Posts: 14,355
Re: 2014 Saints Penalties - Top 3 Offenders

Originally Posted by Danno View Post
Punt team or KO return.
Thank you Danno. I wondered how he got an offensive penalty.
MarchingOn likes this.
Rugby Saint II is offline  
Old 01-15-2015, 05:01 AM   #16
5000 POSTS! +
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 6,776
Blog Entries: 15
Re: 2014 Saints Penalties - Top 3 Offenders

Originally Posted by Barry from MS View Post
#1 KENNY VACCARO: 9 (3 Personal Fouls, 2 Roughing the Passers, 1 15-yard Face Mask, 1 Illegal Contact, 1 Illegal Use of Hands, 1 Defensive Holding). 1 Off-Setting
Not trying to pick a fight, just trying to let KV know where he'd stand if we had the whole "dirtiest player in the NFL" debate right now, ... not that he is the dirtiest, but his stats are comparable ... just sayin'. That boy needs some composure on the field.

N.Suh: (7) Defensive Offside (4), Roughing the Passer (1), Face Mask (15 Yards) (1), Encroachment (1)
halloween 65 likes this.
SloMotion is offline  
Old 01-15-2015, 08:05 AM   #17
1000 Posts +
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Grand Haven, Michigan by way of a little Mississippi River town in Louisiana
Posts: 4,244
Re: 2014 Saints Penalties - Top 3 Offenders

Originally Posted by SloMotion View Post
Not trying to pick a fight, just trying to let KV know where he'd stand if we had the whole "dirtiest player in the NFL" debate right now, ... not that he is the dirtiest, but his stats are comparable ... just sayin'. That boy needs some composure on the field.

N.Suh: (7) Defensive Offside (4), Roughing the Passer (1), Face Mask (15 Yards) (1), Encroachment (1)
If KV did his job as well as Suh all would be forgiven.
halloween 65 is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules

LinkBacks (?)
LinkBack to this Thread: http://blackandgold.com/saints/70481-2014-saints-penalties-top-3-offenders.html
Posted By For Type Date Hits
The Latest New Orleans Saints News | SportSpyder This thread Refback 01-03-2015 11:10 PM 4
2014 Saints Penalties - Top 3 Offenders This thread Refback 01-03-2015 10:21 PM 11


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:00 AM.


Copyright 1997 - 2014 - BlackandGold.com
no new posts