Go Back   New Orleans Saints - blackandgold.com > Main > Saints

Superbowl 49

this is a discussion within the Saints Community Forum; Was anyone else just waiting for one of those sharks to start dry legging Katy Perry during the half time show? That would have been hilarious. Y'all see what I just did there? Follow suit please....

Like Tree80Likes

Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-02-2015, 09:28 AM   #41
Problem?
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: New Orleans
Posts: 10,942
Re: Superbowl 49

Was anyone else just waiting for one of those sharks to start dry legging Katy Perry during the half time show?

That would have been hilarious.







Y'all see what I just did there? Follow suit please.
skymike likes this.
papz is offline  
Old 02-02-2015, 09:28 AM   #42
1000 Posts +
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Mississippi
Posts: 2,556
Re: Superbowl 49

Originally Posted by saintsfan1976 View Post
If someone walks around like this:




Is it my problem for being concerned about their azz hanging out??
To me it is. I'd concede to you if you saw bare ass. But you don't. You see boxers, and in most cases, basketball shorts that the generation wears underneath as an extra layer. I find it hard to believe you're that offended by seeing boxers. You may think it's stupid. I think skinny jeans are dumb...so I don't wear them. I don't petition to have them banned. But to each it's own.
rezburna is online now  
Old 02-02-2015, 09:30 AM   #43
1000 Posts +
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Mississippi
Posts: 2,556
Re: Superbowl 49

Originally Posted by papz View Post
Was anyone else just waiting for one of those sharks to start dry legging Katy Perry during the half time show?

That would have been hilarious.







Y'all see what I just did there? Follow suit please.
Katy Perry is pretty damn hot.
rezburna is online now  
Old 02-02-2015, 09:33 AM   #44
Site Donor
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Atlanta
Posts: 7,560
Blog Entries: 3
Re: Superbowl 49

I'm not offended. I think it's actually pretty funny and sad.

Sure. Show your underwear and then act surprised when people react to it...

Says a lot about the character of the individual.
saintsfan1976 is offline  
Old 02-02-2015, 09:35 AM   #45
Site Donor
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Bedford, TX
Posts: 5,518
Blog Entries: 1
Re: Superbowl 49

Wow! This takes throwing your player under the bus to a new level. Why not man up and accept responsibility for such a poor decision and play call ?
rezburna and brees84 like this.
K Major is online now  
Old 02-02-2015, 09:36 AM   #46
Problem?
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: New Orleans
Posts: 10,942
Re: Superbowl 49

She looked like a damn Pokemon.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	0
Size:	46.5 KB
ID:	10316  
rezburna likes this.
papz is offline  
Old 02-02-2015, 09:39 AM   #47
1000 Posts +
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Mississippi
Posts: 2,556
Re: Superbowl 49

Originally Posted by saintsfan1976 View Post
I'm not offended. I think it's actually pretty funny and sad.

Sure. Show your underwear and then act surprised when people react to it...

Says a lot about the character of the individual.
People have been dressing like this for going on 30 years. Excuse me for being surprised there are people still so concerned with it. I wear a slight sag to my pants when walking around in my everyday clothes. I pull my scrubs up when I'm at work at the hospital only because you do what you must to make a living. So it honestly doesn't say much about character, because I'm drug free. College educated. No criminal record. Never drank in my life. With the mother of my child. And continuing to progress in my field. Now if I was to say these guys riding around still brandishing the rebel flag was a good reflection of their character everybody here would say I'm wrong.
rezburna is online now  
Old 02-02-2015, 09:42 AM   #48
1000 Posts +
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Mississippi
Posts: 2,556
Re: Superbowl 49

Originally Posted by papz View Post
She looked like a damn Pokemon.
Not Magmar... 😆😆😆
rezburna is online now  
Old 02-02-2015, 09:44 AM   #49
Site Donor
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Atlanta
Posts: 7,560
Blog Entries: 3
Re: Superbowl 49

Originally Posted by rezburna View Post
People have been dressing like this for going on 30 years. Excuse me for being surprised there are people still so concerned with it. I wear a slight sag to my pants when walking around in my everyday clothes. I pull my scrubs up when I'm at work at the hospital only because you do what you must to make a living. So it honestly doesn't say much about character, because I'm drug free. College educated. No criminal record. Never drank in my life. With the mother of my child. And continuing to progress in my field. Now if I was to say these guys riding around still brandishing the rebel flag was a good reflection of their character everybody here would say I'm wrong.
You mean a hospital won't allow you to let your scrubs sag??

I can't believe they stomp on your freedom like that....
saintsfan1976 is offline  
Old 02-02-2015, 09:47 AM   #50
1000 Posts +
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Mississippi
Posts: 2,556
Re: Superbowl 49

Originally Posted by saintsfan1976 View Post
You mean a hospital won't allow you to let your scrubs sag??

I can't believe they stomp on your freedom like that....
It's no big deal. You don't see me out here protesting it. I understand completely society decides on a code of professionalism in whatever the respected field is and you must maintain it. Except with tattoos these days. They weren't supposed to be visible, but now their okay. And I'm okay with that. Because I mind my business.
rezburna is online now  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules

LinkBacks (?)
LinkBack to this Thread: http://blackandgold.com/saints/70832-superbowl-49-a.html
Posted By For Type Date Hits
Superbowl 49 This thread Refback 02-02-2015 12:08 AM 8


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:26 PM.


Copyright 1997 - 2014 - BlackandGold.com
no new posts