Go Back   New Orleans Saints - blackandgold.com > Main > Saints

Drew Brees could 'miss games' with shoulder injury, according to NFL Network

this is a discussion within the Saints Community Forum; The suckitude of this season just keeps on giving...

Like Tree19Likes

Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-21-2015, 06:33 PM   #11
Threaded by arsaint
Saint Historian
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: deep in the bowels of a hidden bunker, somewhere under the brick & steel of a nondescript building..
Posts: 2,461

Show Printable Version Email this Page
Rating: (0 votes - average)

The suckitude of this season just keeps on giving
Views: 4119
Old 09-21-2015, 06:53 PM   #12
100th Post
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: SACRAMENTO, CA
Posts: 249
Blog Entries: 9
Re: Drew Brees could 'miss games' with shoulder injury, according to NFL Network

have Luke hand the ball off for the next few weeks to the backs that were supposed to be carrying this team in the first place. Isn't this why we traded away Graham and supposedly beefed up the O'line . . . what ever happened to that Idea ? ? ? ? Spiller is back just in time .. . Lets go N.O.! !! !!
jnormand likes this.
SAINTstunna is offline  
Old 09-21-2015, 06:59 PM   #13
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: The Woodlands
Posts: 24,246
Blog Entries: 29
Re: Drew Brees could 'miss games' with shoulder injury, according to NFL Network

Originally Posted by SAINTstunna View Post
have Luke hand the ball off for the next few weeks to the backs that were supposed to be carrying this team in the first place. Isn't this why we traded away Graham and supposedly beefed up the O'line . . . what ever happened to that Idea ? ? ? ? Spiller is back just in time .. . Lets go N.O.! !! !!
hagan714 and SAINTstunna like this.
SmashMouth is offline  
Old 09-21-2015, 07:06 PM   #14
LB Mentallity
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 15,868
Blog Entries: 68
Re: Drew Brees could 'miss games' with shoulder injury, according to NFL Network

Luke and Grayson it is then.
hagan714 is online now  
Old 09-21-2015, 07:08 PM   #15
Site Donor 2015
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Baton Rouge, La
Posts: 858
Re: Drew Brees could 'miss games' with shoulder injury, according to NFL Network

Id like a trade for Chase Daniel, the guy knows the system. Always thought he could be Drew's replacement but they got him way before they needed him. Oh well here's to wishful thinking.
Lord_Saint83 is offline  
Old 09-21-2015, 07:10 PM   #16
Site Donor 2014
Truth Addict
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Spanish Fort, AL (via NO and B/R)
Posts: 23,077
Re: Drew Brees could 'miss games' with shoulder injury, according to NFL Network

Originally Posted by Lord_Saint83 View Post
Id like a trade for Chase Daniel, the guy knows the system. Always thought he could be Drew's replacement but they got him way before they needed him. Oh well here's to wishful thinking.
Why? McCown > Daniel
Danno is offline  
Old 09-21-2015, 07:17 PM   #17
Site Donor 2015
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Baton Rouge, La
Posts: 858
Re: Drew Brees could 'miss games' with shoulder injury, according to NFL Network

Idk bout that, McCown is shellshocked in the pocket at the slightest sign of pressure he folds. He did it in Jacksonville when he started that season as a starter.
Lord_Saint83 is offline  
Old 09-21-2015, 07:23 PM   #18
Im BACK!!!!!
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: The Barrio, H-town
Posts: 5,682
Re: Drew Brees could 'miss games' with shoulder injury, according to NFL Network

I dont know what they showed on tv, but you could see he was hurt, in person.
He wont say anything, but he's hurting. It affected his throwing, it affected
his distance. And Im pretty sure he was hurting at the press conference.
skymike is offline  
Old 09-21-2015, 07:24 PM   #19
failclownHunter
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: N.O. and V.A.
Posts: 2,259
Blog Entries: 3
Re: Drew Brees could 'miss games' with shoulder injury, according to NFL Network

Without a healthy Brees we a screwed. Best QB, did what he promised to make us winners for once. Now thats all gone. But I dont want him to play again if hes going to be in pain for the rest of his life, and that same shoulder.
He did everything for us, on and off the field. Just hope he gets healthy.
Never seen him so afraid until the interview after the game.
Fk our season get better we always love you Brees.
He stood behind us, time for us to stand behind him.

Last edited by pherein; 09-21-2015 at 07:34 PM..
pherein is offline  
Old 09-21-2015, 07:31 PM   #20
Im BACK!!!!!
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: The Barrio, H-town
Posts: 5,682
Re: Drew Brees could 'miss games' with shoulder injury, according to NFL Network

Originally Posted by pherein View Post
Without a healthy Brees we a screwed. Best QB, did what he promised to make us winners for once. Now thats all gone. But I dont want him to play again if hes going to be in pain for the rest of his life, and that same shoulder.
He did everything for us, on and off the field. Just hope he gets healthy.
Never seen him so afraid until the interview after the game.
Fk our season get better we always love your Brees.
He stood behind us, time for us to stand behind him.
I agree with this.
Let him sit out, if he's in pain.
This O-Line is just gonna get him killed, anyway.
And this team aint going nowhere.
-- Who knows? maybe we can give him another shot at a ring next year.
Dont waste Drew on this season.
skymike is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules

LinkBacks (?)
LinkBack to this Thread: http://blackandgold.com/saints/74236-drew-brees-could-miss-games-shoulder-injury-according-nfl-network.html
Posted By For Type Date Hits
Drew Brees could 'miss games' with shoulder injury, according to NFL Network This thread Refback 09-21-2015 06:13 PM 3
The Latest Drew Brees News | SportSpyder This thread Refback 09-21-2015 05:37 PM 1


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:10 AM.


Copyright 1997 - 2018 - BlackandGold.com
no new posts