Go Back   New Orleans Saints - blackandgold.com > Main > Saints

Jarius Byrd May Return Sunday

this is a discussion within the Saints Community Forum; Brees comes back - 2009 style. Byrd plays like Darren Sharper. Saints lose 3, then win 13 and win Super Bowl. Hey, as long as we are talking about the equivalent of a Bigfoot sighting (Byrd doing some other than ...

Like Tree91Likes

Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-29-2015, 05:31 PM   #11
Threaded by arsaint
Saint Historian
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: deep in the bowels of a hidden bunker, somewhere under the brick & steel of a nondescript building..
Posts: 2,346

Show Printable Version Email this Page
Rating: (0 votes - average)

Brees comes back - 2009 style.

Byrd plays like Darren Sharper.

Saints lose 3, then win 13 and win Super Bowl.


Hey, as long as we are talking about the equivalent of a Bigfoot sighting (Byrd doing some other than counting his coins), we can dream...
Halo, jnormand, RailBoss and 5 others like this.
Views: 5696
Old 09-29-2015, 05:34 PM   #12
Site Donor 2016
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: New Orleans, LA
Posts: 15,262
Blog Entries: 45
Re: Jarius Byrd May Return Sunday

saintfan, Danno, spkb25 and 11 others like this.
Halo is offline  
Old 09-29-2015, 05:42 PM   #13
1000 Posts +
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 2,309
Re: Jarius Byrd May Return Sunday

At this point, having given up him having impact as a Saint, I just hope the guy gets healthy.
SaintFanQ likes this.
Cruize is offline  
Old 09-29-2015, 06:44 PM   #14
1000 Posts +
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Bossier City, LA
Posts: 3,312
Re: Jarius Byrd May Return Sunday

I have got to admit that I am hearing the same negative rhetoric as I heard 35 years ago when the Saints had NEVER had a winning season and were 12 losses into a season.

I am beginning to believe in karma. When enough people believe in failure that is what will occur. It is sad.
AsylumGuido is offline  
Old 09-29-2015, 06:50 PM   #15
1000 Posts +
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Bossier City, LA
Posts: 3,312
Re: Jarius Byrd May Return Sunday

Originally Posted by Cruize View Post
At this point, having given up him having impact as a Saint, I just hope the guy gets healthy.
How do you think this reflects upon us as fans? Giving up on anything? I coached for a few years. My father-in-law coached for several decades and is in the Louisiana High School Hall of Fame. He told me he preached not only to his players but the student body to be positive and never give up. He was a great man and I miss him.

Anyone who gives up, player or fan, is weak and a chicken**** in my book.
jnormand, Danno, mleg1972 and 3 others like this.
AsylumGuido is offline  
Old 09-29-2015, 07:17 PM   #16
Site Donor 2014
Truth Addict
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Spanish Fort, Alabama
Posts: 21,150
Re: Jarius Byrd May Return Sunday

Coach Sean Payton said on WWL last night that safety Jarius Byrd may return
Stopped reading right there. Anything that comes out of Payton's mouth concerning injured players is most likely a lie.
K Major likes this.
Danno is online now  
Old 09-29-2015, 07:20 PM   #17
5000 POSTS! +
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Baltimore, MD
Posts: 9,099
Re: Jarius Byrd May Return Sunday

teddybarexxx likes this.

Last edited by spkb25; 09-29-2015 at 07:51 PM..
spkb25 is offline  
Old 09-29-2015, 07:29 PM   #18
Site Donor 2014
Truth Addict
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Spanish Fort, Alabama
Posts: 21,150
Re: Jarius Byrd May Return Sunday

Originally Posted by AsylumGuido View Post
How do you think this reflects upon us as fans? Giving up on anything? I coached for a few years. My father-in-law coached for several decades and is in the Louisiana High School Hall of Fame. He told me he preached not only to his players but the student body to be positive and never give up. He was a great man and I miss him.

Anyone who gives up, player or fan, is weak and a chicken**** in my book.
Which is why I have zero respect for the "tank" crowd.

You never give up, ever.

Show me a "tanker" and I'll show you a loser.
Danno is online now  
Old 09-29-2015, 08:57 PM   #19
1000 Posts +
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 2,967
Re: Jarius Byrd May Return Sunday

Key word "may"
WillSaints81 is online now  
Old 09-29-2015, 09:12 PM   #20
1000 Posts +
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 1,490
Blog Entries: 1
Re: Jarius Byrd May Return Sunday

Originally Posted by AsylumGuido View Post
I have got to admit that I am hearing the same negative rhetoric as I heard 35 years ago when the Saints had NEVER had a winning season and were 12 losses into a season.

I am beginning to believe in karma. When enough people believe in failure that is what will occur. It is sad.
I think we have been thinking success for several years now. However it didn't matter in 2014 and hasn't matter so far in 2015.
NOLA54 is offline  
Closed Thread

Tags
cowboys, jarius byrd, saints, sean payton

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules

LinkBacks (?)
LinkBack to this Thread: http://blackandgold.com/saints/74382-jarius-byrd-may-return-sunday.html
Posted By For Type Date Hits
Jarius Byrd May Return Sunday This thread Refback 09-29-2015 04:46 PM 11
The Latest New Orleans Saints News | SportSpyder This thread Refback 09-29-2015 04:28 PM 9


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:52 PM.


Copyright 1997 - 2014 - BlackandGold.com
no new posts