Go Back   New Orleans Saints - blackandgold.com > Main > Saints

For the love of Peat, FIRE RR

this is a discussion within the Saints Community Forum; Originally Posted by Rell&Gold Drew is playing dreadful this o-line plus drops this is his second game back Peat & Lelito were getting whipped all game 4 sacks three from Fletcher Cox Drew was just drinking lemonade in the pocket ...

Like Tree92Likes

Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-11-2015, 06:49 PM   #31
1000 Posts +
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 2,445
Blog Entries: 2
Re: For the love of Peat, FIRE RR

Originally Posted by Rell&Gold View Post
Drew is playing dreadful this o-line plus drops this is his second game back Peat & Lelito were getting whipped all game 4 sacks three from Fletcher Cox Drew was just drinking lemonade in the pocket huh? Run Game WHAT Run Game? He didn't play perfect by far but this O-line was dreadful not Drew
He was dreadful, buddy. The O-line has it's problems but Drew is playing like crap. You can't hold the ball all day. I keep bringing this up... Luke McCown went up against a far superior defense and played much better than what we've been seeing from Drew. He had the same line to work with. He stepped up or rolled out when he had to. He made his reads and threw to the open man, and didn't stare down receivers and take a nap in the pocket waiting for his guy to get open.

Drew has his own job to do. The line gets all the criticism it deserves. Drew should get no less treatment.
MarchingOn likes this.

If I had a nickel for every time I heard that, the NFL would fine and suspend me.
burningmetal is offline  
Old 10-11-2015, 06:56 PM   #32
1000 Posts +
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 2,445
Blog Entries: 2
Re: For the love of Peat, FIRE RR

Originally Posted by WillSaints81 View Post
So if the defense was better we would win in Arizona week 1 without scoring again........
We've played other teams aside from Arizona. I haven't seen one person say our offense was blameless. But the defense isn't good. We've lost to the freaking Bucs, a Carolina team who was almost void of any offensive weapons, then we managed to barely beat the Cowboys' practice squad.

Then we all saw what happened today. The whole team is garbage right now.
burningmetal is offline  
Old 10-11-2015, 07:02 PM   #33
5000 POSTS! +
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Baltimore, MD
Posts: 9,105
Re: For the love of Peat, FIRE RR

Originally Posted by burningmetal View Post
He was dreadful, buddy. The O-line has it's problems but Drew is playing like crap. You can't hold the ball all day. I keep bringing this up... Luke McCown went up against a far superior defense and played much better than what we've been seeing from Drew. He had the same line to work with. He stepped up or rolled out when he had to. He made his reads and threw to the open man, and didn't stare down receivers and take a nap in the pocket waiting for his guy to get open.

Drew has his own job to do. The line gets all the criticism it deserves. Drew should get no less treatment.
he did not have the same line, he had evans and armistead, A. and B go back and watch the game. the online played way better that game.

Why the hell do you think we kept throwing in the flat, because we cant give enough time to let lays develop. you have lost your mind
brees84 likes this.
spkb25 is online now  
Old 10-11-2015, 07:11 PM   #34
1000 Posts +
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 2,445
Blog Entries: 2
Re: For the love of Peat, FIRE RR

Originally Posted by spkb25 View Post
he did not have the same line, he had evans and armistead, A. and B go back and watch the game. the online played way better that game.

Why the hell do you think we kept throwing in the flat, because we cant give enough time to let lays develop. you have lost your mind
He didn't have that line in this game, but he had it in the others, with the exception of Evans in the last game who, oh by the way, has played horribly. Yet what were the results?

Why the hell do I think we kept throwing the ball in the flat? Because he could barely throw the ball down the field. Did you miss that part? He has had time to do what he needs to do. Stop making lame excuses. I'm watching the same game as you, and he's not being pressured near to the degree some of you make it sound. He refuses to step into his lanes. He backed up into a couple of sacks. Linemen can't block guys all over the field. You have to help them out sometimes.

My mind is working just fine. Go back, yourself, and watch the Carolina game and see Luke moving around the Pocket. Go look at the other games with Drew and see him throwing wounded ducks. I'm in here agreeing with your original post, and suddenly you want to jump on my post because I'm not bowing to Drew? That gets old.

If I had a nickel for every time I heard that, the NFL would fine and suspend me.
burningmetal is offline  
Old 10-11-2015, 07:19 PM   #35
LB Mentallity
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 13,983
Blog Entries: 52
Re: For the love of Peat, FIRE RR

wow for once i have nothing to add about rod. yall covered most of it
K Major likes this.
hagan714 is offline  
Old 10-11-2015, 07:23 PM   #36
1000 Posts +
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 2,298
Re: For the love of Peat, FIRE RR

That conversation between Rob and Sean on the sidelines was hilarious. They acted all nice but in reality they hate each other's guts. lol
brees84 is offline  
Old 10-11-2015, 07:36 PM   #37
1000 Posts +
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Newport News, VA
Posts: 1,582
Re: For the love of Peat, FIRE RR

I haven't watch a game since Arizona...
Just sounds horrible. Ok if they let RR go do they let Dennis Allen take over?
If he does can we start asking for Vitt to be fired aswell?
Jamessr is offline  
Old 10-11-2015, 07:45 PM   #38
LB Mentallity
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 13,983
Blog Entries: 52
Re: For the love of Peat, FIRE RR

Originally Posted by Jamessr View Post
I haven't watch a game since Arizona...
Just sounds horrible. Ok if they let RR go do they let Dennis Allen take over?
If he does can we start asking for Vitt to be fired aswell?
it is fair to say it was a classic even by saints standards
nutria likes this.
hagan714 is offline  
Old 10-11-2015, 07:58 PM   #39
1000 Posts +
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 2,977
Re: For the love of Peat, FIRE RR

Originally Posted by burningmetal View Post
He didn't have that line in this game, but he had it in the others, with the exception of Evans in the last game who, oh by the way, has played horribly. Yet what were the results?

Why the hell do I think we kept throwing the ball in the flat? Because he could barely throw the ball down the field. Did you miss that part? He has had time to do what he needs to do. Stop making lame excuses. I'm watching the same game as you, and he's not being pressured near to the degree some of you make it sound. He refuses to step into his lanes. He backed up into a couple of sacks. Linemen can't block guys all over the field. You have to help them out sometimes.

My mind is working just fine. Go back, yourself, and watch the Carolina game and see Luke moving around the Pocket. Go look at the other games with Drew and see him throwing wounded ducks. I'm in here agreeing with your original post, and suddenly you want to jump on my post because I'm not bowing to Drew? That gets old.
If Brees isn't fully healed I agree let McCown take over. The board thought Peat would not be ready and he played well today until things unraveled.

There is something lacking in Brees. I don't know what it is, but he's lost something. Maybe he needs to get a hair transplant and get a nice haircut to be more attractive looking since Matt Ryan got that lame hipster haircut now. I think he needs a boost of confidence. And it starts from within the outside. Sexy wins today.
WillSaints81 is offline  
Old 10-11-2015, 08:02 PM   #40
Breakin Records
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Deville, Louisiana
Posts: 1,991
Re: For the love of Peat, FIRE RR

Browner could be the worse corner we ever signed well... I forgot about Jason David haha
Halo and st thomas like this.
AllSaints is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules

LinkBacks (?)
LinkBack to this Thread: http://blackandgold.com/saints/74600-love-peat-fire-rr.html
Posted By For Type Date Hits
For the love of Peat, FIRE RR This thread Refback 10-11-2015 04:57 PM 8
The Latest New Orleans Saints News | SportSpyder This thread Refback 10-11-2015 04:14 PM 3


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:57 AM.


Copyright 1997 - 2014 - BlackandGold.com
no new posts