Go Back   New Orleans Saints - blackandgold.com > Main > Saints

Fire...

this is a discussion within the Saints Community Forum; If the Saints aren't going to bench him, they should hire someone to hide his helmet!...

Like Tree35Likes

Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-06-2015, 08:52 PM   #11
SaintsWillWin
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Shreveport,Louisiana
Posts: 12,333
Re: Fire...

If the Saints aren't going to bench him, they should hire someone to hide his helmet!
jnormand, neugey, RailBoss and 1 others like this.
WhoDat!656 is offline  
Old 12-06-2015, 08:54 PM   #12
SaintsWillWin
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Shreveport,Louisiana
Posts: 12,333
Re: Fire...

On the Saints last play of the game, when the panthers defender put his hand on Cooks, what are the odds that if that had been Browner the ref would have thrown 2 flags if he could!
jnormand and RailBoss like this.
WhoDat!656 is offline  
Old 12-06-2015, 08:59 PM   #13
Realist
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Mid City, New Orleans
Posts: 2,630
Re: Fire...

Originally Posted by WhoDat!656 View Post
On the Saints last play of the game, when the panthers defender put his hand on Cooks, what are the odds that if that had been Browner the ref would have thrown 2 flags if he could!
I guess when you are 11-0 you don't get as many penalties. They had, at MINIMUM, 12 men in the huddle 3 times but not a single flag. There was other bs crap as well but I am not gonna blame this on the refs. But between the refs and browner, we were doomed from the start.
CharityMike is offline  
Old 12-06-2015, 10:10 PM   #14
Hu Dat!
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 3,406
Blog Entries: 5
Re: Fire...

Originally Posted by CharityMike View Post
I guess when you are 11-0 you don't get as many penalties. They had, at MINIMUM, 12 men in the huddle 3 times but not a single flag. There was other bs crap as well but I am not gonna blame this on the refs. But between the refs and browner, we were doomed from the start.
Speaking of Huddles, CharityMike's is the best
CharityMike and SloMotion like this.
neugey is offline  
Old 12-06-2015, 10:19 PM   #15
Site Donor 2015
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Baton Rouge, La
Posts: 631
Re: Fire...

I dont know if he is Jason David bad... Oh no the space time continuum has collasped by me saying his name, lol but on the serious side he is Fred Thomas bad though and that is pretty damn bad too but JD was in a whole other league.
Lord_Saint83 is offline  
Old 12-06-2015, 10:23 PM   #16
Realist
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Mid City, New Orleans
Posts: 2,630
Re: Fire...

Originally Posted by Lord_Saint83 View Post
I dont know if he is Jason David bad... Oh no the space time continuum has collasped by me saying his name, lol but on the serious side he is Fred Thomas bad though and that is pretty damn bad too but JD was in a whole other league.
Man..JD was God awful because he couldn't cover a snail. This dude is the same except he gets stupid penalties along with it. I'm convinced he is trying to set a penalty record.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk
CharityMike is offline  
Old 12-06-2015, 10:25 PM   #17
1000 Posts +
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 2,446
Blog Entries: 2
Re: Fire...

Originally Posted by Lord_Saint83 View Post
I dont know if he is Jason David bad... Oh no the space time continuum has collasped by me saying his name, lol but on the serious side he is Fred Thomas bad though and that is pretty damn bad too but JD was in a whole other league.
Fred Thomas was pretty good for us, for a good while. He was too small to compete with guys like Terrell Owens in his day, but he was a solid corner. I don't know why you thought he was bad let alone in THIS discussion. Jason David and Browner are in a whole different league of suck. Browner is in his own universe. Nobody compares to him, in my book.
jnormand likes this.
burningmetal is offline  
Old 12-06-2015, 10:32 PM   #18
Site Donor 2015
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Baton Rouge, La
Posts: 631
Re: Fire...

The 06' Fred Thomas was awful not JD god awful but bad none the less.
Lord_Saint83 is offline  
Old 12-06-2015, 11:04 PM   #19
1000 Posts +
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Grand Haven, Michigan by way of a little Mississippi River town in Louisiana
Posts: 4,260
Re: Fire...

What coach thought Browner was capable of handling Ginn. The other thing I noticed was Anthony isn't fast enough to cover deep, other than that his play was good. They put up 41 points against our D. A few new wrinles but the same results, it's slapping lipstick on a pig but it's still a pig.
SloMotion likes this.
halloween 65 is offline  
Old 12-06-2015, 11:07 PM   #20
Realist
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Mid City, New Orleans
Posts: 2,630
Re: Fire...

Originally Posted by halloween 65 View Post
What coach thought Browner was capable of handling Ginn. The other thing I noticed was Anthony isn't fast enough to cover deep, other than that his play was good. They put up 41 points against our D. A few new wrinles but the same results, it's slapping lipstick on a pig but it's still a pig.
On what planet would a middle linebacker have the speed to cover a receiver that runs in the 4.3s?? No way that was his fault. Either blown assignment or a crap play call.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk
jnormand and SloMotion like this.
CharityMike is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules

LinkBacks (?)
LinkBack to this Thread: http://blackandgold.com/saints/75632-fire.html
Posted By For Type Date Hits
Fire... This thread Refback 12-06-2015 07:17 PM 9
The Latest New Orleans Saints News | SportSpyder This thread Refback 12-06-2015 06:34 PM 2


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:02 PM.


Copyright 1997 - 2014 - BlackandGold.com
no new posts