Go Back   New Orleans Saints - blackandgold.com > Main > Saints

Before we worry about any of these

this is a discussion within the Saints Community Forum; WR, TE, LB, CB, SS, FS, RB We are going no where without huge improvements to our Offensive and Defensive lines.How in the hell Drew and Cooks do what they do behind this line is beyond me... Cam Jordan (and ...

Like Tree12Likes

Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-22-2015, 05:45 AM   #1
5000 POSTS! +
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Baltimore, MD
Posts: 9,105
Before we worry about any of these

WR, TE, LB, CB, SS, FS, RB

We are going no where without huge improvements to our Offensive and Defensive lines.How in the hell Drew and Cooks do what they do behind this line is beyond me... Cam Jordan (and my god I have given that guy huge amounts of ****) is good. For the love of God get him some help up there.
jnormand, Rell&Gold and brees84 like this.
spkb25 is offline  
Old 12-22-2015, 05:54 AM   #2
5000 POSTS! +
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 6,486
Re: Before we worry about any of these

Definitely agree.

Cooks is 7 yards of 1000 with 2 games to go, I have no idea how when Drew is just running for his life every play.

Cam Jordan can't do it on his own
Jon Jenkins is absolutely useless
The rookie Davison completely disappears
For some reason we won't let Kikaha rush the passer
I like that Gwacham guy, he plays fast.

We need to draft a LG, not just put our RT there sometimes
Brandon Coleman impresses me when targeted, he just tends to disappear quite a bit.
The lions had the leagues worst rush D, we gained 50 yards on them.
Rugby Saint II and Rell&Gold like this.

Your bonehead creator picked a fine chapter to omit from your memory bank....let me ask you, does a machine like yourself ever experience fear? - Vegeta, DBZ
dizzle88 is offline  
Old 12-22-2015, 05:57 AM   #3
5000 POSTS! +
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Baltimore, MD
Posts: 9,105
Re: Before we worry about any of these

Originally Posted by dizzle88 View Post
Definitely agree.

Cooks is 7 yards of 1000 with 2 games to go, I have no idea how when Drew is just running for his life every play.

Cam Jordan can't do it on his own
Jon Jenkins is absolutely useless
The rookie Davison completely disappears
For some reason we won't let Kikaha rush the passer
I like that Gwacham guy, he plays fast.

We need to draft a LG, not just put our RT there sometimes
Brandon Coleman impresses me when targeted, he just tends to disappear quite a bit.
The lions had the leagues worst rush D, we gained 50 yards on them.
HAVE NO CLUE WHAT WE ARE DOING WITH KIKAHA...
Rell&Gold likes this.
spkb25 is offline  
Old 12-22-2015, 08:03 AM   #4
1000 Posts +
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Richland, MS.
Posts: 2,003
Re: Before we worry about any of these

The Saints may be drafting high enough to get them to Joey Bosa. If Bosa can be had in round 1, then address guard in round 2, that would be a nice start.
MatthewT is offline  
Old 12-22-2015, 08:56 AM   #5
1000 Posts +
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Grand Haven, Michigan by way of a little Mississippi River town in Louisiana
Posts: 4,258
Re: Before we worry about any of these

14 games played not including pre-season and the D still has a hard time getting set. Anthony calls the D but I'm not blaming him for this I blame Allen. Not saying Anthony hasn't had his share of blunders but Allen's late getting the play set in to him is unexcusable. I can't say it enough but with the "good ole boys" being over our D we are screwed. My New Years resolution" Get rid of the D staff ". Allen want get us higher than a 25th ranking defense if that and thats not good enough to be true contenders. I agree about fixing both front lines.
halloween 65 is offline  
Old 12-22-2015, 09:15 AM   #6
Site Donor 2014
Truth Addict
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Spanish Fort, Alabama
Posts: 21,161
Re: Before we worry about any of these

We'll address all of these weaknesses in free agency then draft the BPA when its our turn.

Also don't forget that next season we get back the following players...

CB Keenan Lewis
CB PJ Williams,
OLB Davis Tull,
SS/FS Raphael Bush,
SS/FS Vinnie Sunseri,
RB Khiry Robinson,

Its like an extra draft class.
jnormand and Rugby Saint II like this.
Danno is offline  
Old 12-22-2015, 09:22 AM   #7
5000 POSTS! +
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 6,776
Blog Entries: 15
Re: Before we worry about any of these

It's not so far-fetched in today's NFL to turn it around in one season (other than the Browns/Lions, ).
SloMotion is offline  
Old 12-22-2015, 11:35 AM   #8
Site Donor
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: San Francisco, CA
Posts: 12,244
Blog Entries: 5
Re: Before we worry about any of these

Originally Posted by Danno View Post
We'll address all of these weaknesses in free agency then draft the BPA when its our turn.

Also don't forget that next season we get back the following players...

CB Keenan Lewis
CB PJ Williams,
OLB Davis Tull,
SS/FS Raphael Bush,
SS/FS Vinnie Sunseri,
RB Khiry Robinson,

Its like an extra draft class.
And they'll all be injured by the 2nd preseason game.
jnormand and dizzle88 like this.
saintfan is online now  
Old 12-22-2015, 11:36 AM   #9
5000 POSTS! +
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 6,486
Re: Before we worry about any of these

Originally Posted by saintfan View Post
And they'll all be injured by the 2nd preseason game.
Sunseri and Rafael Bush for definite.
dizzle88 is offline  
Old 12-22-2015, 11:54 AM   #10
Site Donor
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Bedford, TX
Posts: 5,511
Blog Entries: 1
Re: Before we worry about any of these

Crossing my fingers on Keenan for a healthy return next season. He has been greatly missed at corner.
Rugby Saint II and Rell&Gold like this.
K Major is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules

LinkBacks (?)
LinkBack to this Thread: http://blackandgold.com/saints/75897-before-we-worry-about-any-these.html
Posted By For Type Date Hits
Before we worry about any of these This thread Refback 12-22-2015 07:56 AM 2


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:08 AM.


Copyright 1997 - 2014 - BlackandGold.com
no new posts