Go Back   New Orleans Saints - blackandgold.com > Main > Saints

College tomorrow who are we looking at?

this is a discussion within the Saints Community Forum; Originally Posted by |Mitch| I'm not watching anyone in particular... Scouting is not my job; however I'll enjoy LSU football as a fan! Sean Payton hates you...

Like Tree21Likes

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-02-2016, 04:13 PM   #11
Site Donor 2015
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Watford England
Posts: 6,093
Blog Entries: 1
Re: College tomorrow who are we looking at?

Originally Posted by |Mitch| View Post
I'm not watching anyone in particular... Scouting is not my job; however I'll enjoy LSU football as a fan!
Sean Payton hates you
lee909 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2016, 04:26 PM   #12
Realist
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Mid City, New Orleans
Posts: 2,526
Re: College tomorrow who are we looking at?

Originally Posted by |Mitch| View Post
I'm not watching anyone in particular... Scouting is not my job; however I'll enjoy LSU football as a fan!
Exactly!

CharityMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2016, 07:32 PM   #13
1000 Posts +
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 2,775
Re: College tomorrow who are we looking at?

Originally Posted by jeanpierre View Post
Defense, specifically Defensive End, Linebacker and Strong Safety...

Offense, I'm with Captain Obvious - Guard...

You keep drafting, cycling defense keeping it young, fast, hungry; on offense, you lockdown top flight QBs, WRs, OTs, Ks...
We are loaded on OLB and and have four safeties. Not going to put much stock in that. The BPA is going to annoy me if we go that route again.
WillSaints81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2016, 07:35 PM   #14
Site Donor 2014
Truth Addict
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Spanish Fort, Alabama
Posts: 20,886
Re: College tomorrow who are we looking at?

News flash...We cant add any of these guys this year. Its so freaking premature to look at draft candidates I had to laugh at loud at this thread. Seriously?

Have any of you guys ever heard of free agency?

Pathetic.
Danno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2016, 07:36 PM   #15
500th Post
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Houma,LA.
Posts: 535
Re: College tomorrow who are we looking at?

UCLA Josh Rosen think he would be a great pick for Drew Brees successor the kid is gonna be damn good in a couple of years but he is on his way whenever he decides to come out only a Soph but !an he's pretty dam good
saintshrimp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2016, 08:06 PM   #16
Realist
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Mid City, New Orleans
Posts: 2,526
Re: College tomorrow who are we looking at?

Originally Posted by CharityMike View Post
Exactly!

WOW..not a single like? Tough crowd.
K Major likes this.
CharityMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2016, 08:13 PM   #17
Site Donor 2014
Truth Addict
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Spanish Fort, Alabama
Posts: 20,886
Re: College tomorrow who are we looking at?

Originally Posted by CharityMike View Post
WOW..not a single like? Tough crowd.
Sorry Mikey, ROLL TIDE!!!!


SmashMouth and CharityMike like this.
Danno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2016, 08:51 PM   #18
Realist
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Mid City, New Orleans
Posts: 2,526
Re: College tomorrow who are we looking at?

Hey..Boobs are boobs. I dont care what school they repping...lol
K Major likes this.
CharityMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2016, 08:58 PM   #19
1000 Posts +
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 2,775
Re: College tomorrow who are we looking at?

Originally Posted by Danno View Post
News flash...We cant add any of these guys this year. Its so freaking premature to look at draft candidates I had to laugh at loud at this thread. Seriously?

Have any of you guys ever heard of free agency?

Pathetic.
Yeah, we have, But sometimes you hit or miss on free agency. This is college scouting for the draft. College football has become boring in recent memory because all the kids act the same way. All you want is their football production because without it they're just a bunch of kids that either annoy, depress, or please people. Personally I hate a lot of the immature kids playing today. The music the announcers play, the beer commercials(I guess they don't care about the drinking age, they support the drunk college lifestyle).
WillSaints81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2016, 11:03 PM   #20
Hou Saints Fan
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Houston, Tx
Posts: 4,704
Re: College tomorrow who are we looking at?

Originally Posted by WillSaints81 View Post
Yeah, we have, But sometimes you hit or miss on free agency. This is college scouting for the draft. College football has become boring in recent memory because all the kids act the same way. All you want is their football production because without it they're just a bunch of kids that either annoy, depress, or please people. Personally I hate a lot of the immature kids playing today. The music the announcers play, the beer commercials(I guess they don't care about the drinking age, they support the drunk college lifestyle).
That's how I feel about the NFL right now. I've gotten so bored with it that the last couple seasons I've only watched Saints games. Hell I don't even remember SB 50 all that much. Guess i just don't see it but I've started to like college football more the last few seasons. Now if someone could just beat Alabama for a change
RaginCajun83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules

LinkBacks (?)
LinkBack to this Thread: http://blackandgold.com/saints/79446-college-tomorrow-who-we-looking.html
Posted By For Type Date Hits
Black and Gold | SportSpyder This thread Refback 09-02-2016 04:52 PM 1
The Latest New Orleans Saints News | SportSpyder This thread Refback 09-02-2016 02:36 PM 1
College tomorrow who are we looking at? This thread Refback 09-02-2016 01:50 PM 1


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:37 AM.


Copyright 1997 - 2014 - BlackandGold.com
no new posts