Go Back   New Orleans Saints - blackandgold.com > Main > Saints

Evans back.

this is a discussion within the Saints Community Forum; hope he plays better this year. Or at least is better than what we have now. man that does not sound good. But we aint as bad it would appear. just need time to jell...

Like Tree21Likes

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-07-2016, 05:12 PM   #11
LB Mentallity
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 13,780
Blog Entries: 50
Re: Evans back.

hope he plays better this year. Or at least is better than what we have now. man that does not sound good. But we aint as bad it would appear. just need time to jell
K Major likes this.

Last edited by hagan714; 09-07-2016 at 05:23 PM..
hagan714 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2016, 05:55 PM   #12
500th Post
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Houma,LA.
Posts: 532
Re: Evans back.

lmao not very long ago it was omg Evans is garbage he suckes needs to go. All of a sidden now he is the savior of the season. Unbelievable how you people flip flop at the drop of a hat
The Dude likes this.
saintshrimp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2016, 05:59 PM   #13
5000 POSTS! +
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Baltimore, MD
Posts: 8,816
Re: Evans back.

Originally Posted by saintshrimp View Post
lmao not very long ago it was omg Evans is garbage he suckes needs to go. All of a sidden now he is the savior of the season. Unbelievable how you people flip flop at the drop of a hat
i didnt think evans had a great year last year, but by the looks of preseason he was at least better than what we have lol.
spkb25 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2016, 05:59 PM   #14
1000 Posts +
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Bossier City, LA
Posts: 3,170
Re: Evans back.

Originally Posted by saintshrimp View Post
lmao not very long ago it was omg Evans is garbage he suckes needs to go. All of a sidden now he is the savior of the season. Unbelievable how you people flip flop at the drop of a hat
I was one of the ones defending Evans' play. He did the best he could with that bad wrist and was better than anyone behind him.
AsylumGuido is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2016, 06:01 PM   #15
1000 Posts +
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Bossier City, LA
Posts: 3,170
Re: Evans back.

Originally Posted by spkb25 View Post
i didnt think evans had a great year last year, but by the looks of preseason he was at least better than what we have lol.
Evans was unable to push off at all with one of his wrists. The surgery he had in February jsut didn't fully heal in time. Supposedly he has now fully recovered.
Danno and skymike like this.
AsylumGuido is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2016, 06:04 PM   #16
Site Donor 2014
Truth Addict
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Spanish Fort, Alabama
Posts: 20,863
Re: Evans back.

Originally Posted by AsylumGuido View Post
Evans was unable to push off at all with one of his wrists. The surgery he had in February jsut didn't fully heal in time. Supposedly he has now fully recovered.
I did not know that. Thanks.
Danno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2016, 06:16 PM   #17
5000 POSTS! +
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Baltimore, MD
Posts: 8,816
Re: Evans back.

Originally Posted by AsylumGuido View Post
Evans was unable to push off at all with one of his wrists. The surgery he had in February jsut didn't fully heal in time. Supposedly he has now fully recovered.
well from the preseason he certainly looked better so I am hoping the oline does just enough. if we get some decent blocking we could do some things offensively.
spkb25 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2016, 06:24 PM   #18
1000 Posts +
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Bossier City, LA
Posts: 3,170
Re: Evans back.

Originally Posted by spkb25 View Post
well from the preseason he certainly looked better so I am hoping the oline does just enough. if we get some decent blocking we could do some things offensively.
Heck, we did things last year with the line hurting.
AsylumGuido is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2016, 06:29 PM   #19
1000 Posts +
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 2,179
Re: Evans back.

I like the move for depth... I think Tim should still get a chance to start. Either way, we will need the depth at some point, highly unlikely that everyone stays healthy.
blackangold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2016, 06:31 PM   #20
5000 POSTS! +
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Baltimore, MD
Posts: 8,816
Re: Evans back.

Originally Posted by AsylumGuido View Post
Heck, we did things last year with the line hurting.
yeah, took a few games, but yeah we did.
spkb25 is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules

LinkBacks (?)
LinkBack to this Thread: http://blackandgold.com/saints/79498-evans-back.html
Posted By For Type Date Hits
The Latest New Orleans Saints News | SportSpyder This thread Refback 09-07-2016 03:33 PM 6


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:34 AM.


Copyright 1997 - 2014 - BlackandGold.com
no new posts