Go Back   New Orleans Saints - blackandgold.com > Main > Saints

Saints Cut C.J. Spiller

this is a discussion within the Saints Community Forum; Originally Posted by The Dude Because we are. Payton is a drunk and an addict and his erratic behavior is starting to show more and more I'm really starting to believe you have something wrong with you...

Like Tree153Likes

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-13-2016, 06:36 PM   #41
Threaded by |Mitch|
10000 POST CLUB
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Alexandria, La
Posts: 10,107

Show Printable Version Email this Page
Rating: (0 votes - average)

Originally Posted by The Dude View Post
Because we are. Payton is a drunk and an addict and his erratic behavior is starting to show more and more
I'm really starting to believe you have something wrong with you
CharityMike likes this.
Views: 5975
Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2016, 06:36 PM   #42
5000 POSTS! +
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Baltimore, MD
Posts: 9,099
Re: Saints Cut C.J. Spiller

Originally Posted by Danno View Post
If he was a low salary player, would anyone be surprised?
after the preseason he had, yes
Rsanders24 likes this.
spkb25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2016, 06:38 PM   #43
Site Donor 2015
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Watford England
Posts: 6,115
Blog Entries: 1
Re: Saints Cut C.J. Spiller

Originally Posted by AsylumGuido View Post
Most fans aren't so anal about money that has nothing whatsoever to do with them.
The team spending does have something to do with them. Every penny you spend on tickets,refreshemnts,Merchandise,TV goes to the team. For that money you spend you want results. Now all of us(i assume) will be here wether its spent well or not. But some people like to look at more than what happens on a Sunday,even if they have no input into how the money is spent
lee909 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2016, 06:45 PM   #44
1000 Posts +
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Bossier City, LA
Posts: 3,312
Re: Saints Cut C.J. Spiller

Originally Posted by lee909 View Post
The team spending does have something to do with them. Every penny you spend on tickets,refreshemnts,Merchandise,TV goes to the team. For that money you spend you want results. Now all of us(i assume) will be here wether its spent well or not. But some people like to look at more than what happens on a Sunday,even if they have no input into how the money is spent
And that by definition is anal, as I pointed out. But, you are wrong on one thing. That money you are spending is not going to the team. It is going to a shared revenue fund that is split between 31 teams. The Dallas Cowboys are the only team not cooperating. Fans from the other 30 teams are pooling their money with yours. So, if the fans of the other 30 teams aren't concerned, why should you be? Shouldn't you be equally worried about how Cleveland is spending their money on crap?
AsylumGuido is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2016, 06:45 PM   #45
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: The Woodlands
Posts: 21,580
Blog Entries: 29
Re: Saints Cut C.J. Spiller

Originally Posted by B_Dub_Saint View Post
O snap
SmashMouth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2016, 06:46 PM   #46
Breakin Records
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Deville, Louisiana
Posts: 1,989
Re: Saints Cut C.J. Spiller

Another one bites the dust....
AllSaints is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2016, 06:49 PM   #47
Site Donor 2015
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Watford England
Posts: 6,115
Blog Entries: 1
Re: Saints Cut C.J. Spiller

Originally Posted by spkb25 View Post
after the preseason he had, yes
I think you are makingway to much of a thing about his preseason he went
Rushing
8 for 40 5ypc(take out his one big run) and he was going 4ypc 28 on 7

Receiving
7 for 25 3.5ypc(19 of them yards on 2 receptions)

He wasn't good in general terms just better than what he did last year which was nothing. He has done anything since 2013 and even then only got 2 TDs.

He hasnt played 16 games since 2012 and only twice in 6 years played 16 games. He was being payed more than Mathews,Forsett, Woodhead, Jennings,Williams,C.Johnson,Foster and Blount. Id take any of them except Foster over him

"Two receivers to the left, Garcon to the right. Manning in the shotgun, puts Collie in motion. Looks in his direction...it's picked off! It's picked off! It's Tracy Porter again! He's runnin' free! He's gonna go all the way!
lee909 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2016, 06:53 PM   #48
Site Donor 2015
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Watford England
Posts: 6,115
Blog Entries: 1
Re: Saints Cut C.J. Spiller

Originally Posted by AsylumGuido View Post
And that by definition is anal, as I pointed out. But, you are wrong on one thing. That money you are spending is not going to the team. It is going to a shared revenue fund that is split between 31 teams. The Dallas Cowboys are the only team not cooperating. Fans from the other 30 teams are pooling their money with yours. So, if the fans of the other 30 teams aren't concerned, why should you be? Shouldn't you be equally worried about how Cleveland is spending their money on crap?
Because my money is still going towards the team.
If you want to be a fan on a Sunday and pay no attention on the draft,money spent that up to you,do what you will but dismissing those who like to look at the other side of the sport is disrespectful to say the least. People being concern should not bother you enough that you feel the constant need to comment about them. At the end of the day the bad spending IS holding the team back so people have a legitimate concerns over money being flushed down the pan

"Two receivers to the left, Garcon to the right. Manning in the shotgun, puts Collie in motion. Looks in his direction...it's picked off! It's picked off! It's Tracy Porter again! He's runnin' free! He's gonna go all the way!
lee909 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2016, 06:53 PM   #49
5000 POSTS! +
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Baltimore, MD
Posts: 9,099
Re: Saints Cut C.J. Spiller

Originally Posted by lee909 View Post
I think you are makingway to much of a thing about his preseason he went
Rushing
8 for 40 5ypc(take out his one big run) and he was going 4ypc 28 on 7

Receiving
7 for 25 3.5ypc(19 of them yards on 2 receptions)

He wasn't good in general terms just better than what he did last year which was nothing. He has done anything since 2013 and even then only got 2 TDs.

He hasnt played 16 games since 2012 and only twice in 6 years played 16 games. He was being payed more than Mathews,Forsett, Woodhead, Jennings,Williams,C.Johnson,Foster and Blount. Id take any of them except Foster over him
behind that oline in preseason it might have been phenom, lmao
Rell&Gold likes this.
spkb25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2016, 06:57 PM   #50
Site Donor 2014
Truth Addict
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Spanish Fort, Alabama
Posts: 21,150
Re: Saints Cut C.J. Spiller

Originally Posted by spkb25 View Post
after the preseason he had, yes
As AG pointed out, his preseason wasn't impressive.

Cadet's pre-season was better
Danno is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules

LinkBacks (?)
LinkBack to this Thread: http://blackandgold.com/saints/79591-saints-cut-c-j-spiller.html
Posted By For Type Date Hits
Saints Cut C.J. Spiller This thread Refback 09-13-2016 05:46 PM 3
The Latest New Orleans Saints News | SportSpyder This thread Refback 09-13-2016 05:43 PM 6


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:53 PM.


Copyright 1997 - 2014 - BlackandGold.com
no new posts