Go Back   New Orleans Saints - blackandgold.com > Main > Saints

Game Day: New Orleans Saints @ New York G'nats

this is a discussion within the Saints Community Forum; Wouldn't be shocked if he is out on his backside this week for someone on tbe street. Is Hartline still a FA Dont fancy Randle but can be much worse...

Like Tree176Likes

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-18-2016, 07:15 PM   #381
Threaded by lee909
Site Donor 2015
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Watford England
Posts: 6,115

Blog Entries: 1
Show Printable Version Email this Page
Rating: (0 votes - average)

Wouldn't be shocked if he is out on his backside this week for someone on tbe street.

Is Hartline still a FA
Dont fancy Randle but can be much worse
Views: 8791
Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2016, 07:18 PM   #382
Hu Dat!
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 3,403
Blog Entries: 5
Re: Game Day: New Orleans Saints @ New York G'nats

I would usually say we lost the game at the end, but this one I think we lost in the first half.

How do you turn 3 Giants turnovers into -7 points, without turning it over yourself? Doesn't get much worse than that.
neugey is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2016, 07:19 PM   #383
5000 POSTS! +
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 6,473
Re: Game Day: New Orleans Saints @ New York G'nats

Originally Posted by saintshrimp View Post
In order to do. That your going to have to fire Sean Payton and rebuild the line because it's a pass blocking line don't think it was ever designed to run the ball in the first place.Sean doesn't believe in running the ball period it don't matter who you have at running back.
I'm in favour of getting rid of Sean Payton, three straight years starting 0-2, two straight 7-9 seasons, multiple players getting injured every season, offering huge contracts to lackluster players...the list goes on.

Payton does a favour and keeps his friends around, he is surrounded by "Yes Men"

Vitt, Dennis Allen, McMahon, whoever the strength and conditioning coach is and Bill Johnson

Every year we get lackluster play and every year Payton brushes it under the carpet

If we lose the next two weeks, the ENTIRE staff need to be evaluated.
dizzle88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2016, 07:19 PM   #384
500th Post
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 647
Re: Game Day: New Orleans Saints @ New York G'nats

Saints let Khiry Robinson go because they would have to pay him (Chris Ivory Mk ii)
Granted he wasn't a big factor in the screen game but he sure could add a punch spelling Ingram with his all out drive
dizzle88 likes this.
Audiotom is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2016, 07:21 PM   #385
500th Post
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Houma,LA.
Posts: 564
Re: Game Day: New Orleans Saints @ New York G'nats

Originally Posted by dizzle88 View Post
I'm in favour of getting rid of Sean Payton, three straight years starting 0-2, two straight 7-9 seasons, multiple players getting injured every season, offering huge contracts to lackluster players...the list goes on.

Payton does a favour and keeps his friends around, he is surrounded by "Yes Men"

Vitt, Dennis Allen, McMahon, whoever the strength and conditioning coach is and Bill Johnson

Every year we get lackluster play and every year Payton brushes it under the carpet

If we lose the next two weeks, the ENTIRE staff need to be evaluated.
Amen with you 100 percent I'd include Mickey and everyone else in the building too
dizzle88 likes this.
saintshrimp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2016, 07:22 PM   #386
5000 POSTS! +
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Baltimore, MD
Posts: 9,101
Re: Game Day: New Orleans Saints @ New York G'nats

Originally Posted by saintshrimp View Post
Amen with you 100 percent I'd include Mickey and everyone else in the building too
could you imagine if harbaugh had drew
spkb25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2016, 07:25 PM   #387
500th Post
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Houma,LA.
Posts: 564
Re: Game Day: New Orleans Saints @ New York G'nats

Originally Posted by spkb25 View Post
could you imagine if harbaugh had drew
At this point I'd settle for Tom coughlin too Harbaugh is a excellent choice
saintshrimp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2016, 07:29 PM   #388
5000 POSTS! +
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Baltimore, MD
Posts: 9,101
Re: Game Day: New Orleans Saints @ New York G'nats

Originally Posted by saintshrimp View Post
At this point I'd settle for Tom coughlin too Harbaugh is a excellent choice
coughlin has won every where he has gone. I am going to wait to see what happens with this season. truth be told SP isn't going anywhere because of the extension
spkb25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2016, 07:37 PM   #389
500th Post
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Houma,LA.
Posts: 564
Re: Game Day: New Orleans Saints @ New York G'nats

Originally Posted by spkb25 View Post
coughlin has won every where he has gone. I am going to wait to see what happens with this season. truth be told SP isn't going anywhere because of the extension
Oh yeah we all know sean and Loomis both aren't going anywhere anytime soon but the sand is dripping out of the hour glass.If Benson was younger and more focused on the team than his heirs than its a different story but as it stands now the inmates are running the asylum and thats never good as we see
saintshrimp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2016, 08:17 PM   #390
500th Post
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Baton Rouge, LA.
Posts: 642
Re: Game Day: New Orleans Saints @ New York G'nats

Originally Posted by AsylumGuido View Post
Releasing Spiller was the ONLY option.
Please explain....I want to know how you know this was the ONLY option.
Rsanders24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:49 PM.


Copyright 1997 - 2014 - BlackandGold.com
no new posts