Go Back   New Orleans Saints - blackandgold.com > Main > Saints

Well I've gone and done it!

this is a discussion within the Saints Community Forum; Originally Posted by WillSaints81 Fournette might be a diva (ODB is) and will complain about less carries also. Based on what? Where are you getting this from? Your crystal ball needs some Windex....

Like Tree79Likes

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-05-2016, 02:02 PM   #51
Site Donor
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Bedford, TX
Posts: 5,507
Blog Entries: 1
Re: Well I've gone and done it!

Originally Posted by WillSaints81 View Post
Fournette might be a diva(ODB is) and will complain about less carries also.
Based on what? Where are you getting this from? Your crystal ball needs some Windex.
burningmetal likes this.
K Major is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2016, 02:32 PM   #52
1000 Posts +
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 2,977
Re: Well I've gone and done it!

Originally Posted by K Major View Post
Based on what? Where are you getting this from? Your crystal ball needs some Windex.

We didn't know ODB was a diva either until he came to the NFL. LSU's stud players are different than Bamas. RBs have a history of success from LSU compared to Bama. A stud player like Fournette is not going to accept what the saints give him. He is likely going to be someone who wants his stats padded.
WillSaints81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2016, 08:09 PM   #53
Site Donor 2016
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Georgia
Posts: 5,979
Blog Entries: 3
Re: Well I've gone and done it!

Originally Posted by Marlboro Man View Post
Well guys, I've finally had enough of Saints Report. Com. I was just given a 5 point infraction for telling the truth, and stating the obvious, which is that Mark Ingram is a bust. Therefore I told SR. Com to close my account. I feel so free now
I got kicked off there a long time ago! I am proud of myself!
CheramieIII is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2016, 08:11 PM   #54
Site Donor 2016
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Georgia
Posts: 5,979
Blog Entries: 3
Re: Well I've gone and done it!

I have Ingram on my fantasy team and he's doing very well thank you. If he can play and entire season without injury he will be one of the top RB's this year.
CheramieIII is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2016, 08:26 PM   #55
Site Donor 2016
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 4,524
Re: Well I've gone and done it!

Originally Posted by WillSaints81 View Post
We didn't know ODB was a diva either until he came to the NFL. LSU's stud players are different than Bamas. RBs have a history of success from LSU compared to Bama. A stud player like Fournette is not going to accept what the saints give him. He is likely going to be someone who wants his stats padded.
And yet people piss and moan about Payton hating LSU players. A me first player is exactly what this team needs right now.
Fournettes backup had over 160 yards. LSU is a run first team and Fournette benefits from that. He won't be a very good NFL player you watch.

I remember a few years back I said Manziel wouldn't make it in the NFL and got blasted by Mitch and Danno

Might not have been them but I can't miss an opportunity to say told u so
The Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2016, 08:31 PM   #56
Site Donor 2014
Truth Addict
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Spanish Fort, Alabama
Posts: 21,157
Re: Well I've gone and done it!

Originally Posted by The Dude View Post
And yet people piss and moan about Payton hating LSU players. A me first player is exactly what this team needs right now.
Fournettes backup had over 160 yards. LSU is a run first team and Fournette benefits from that. He won't be a very good NFL player you watch.

I remember a few years back I said Manziel wouldn't make it in the NFL and got blasted by Mitch and Danno

Might not have been them but I can't miss an opportunity to say told u so
By me? I was never a Manzeil fan. Are you thinking of someone else?

I thought he was gonna be a bust from day 1.
Danno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2016, 08:37 PM   #57
Site Donor 2016
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 4,524
Re: Well I've gone and done it!

Originally Posted by Danno View Post
By me? I was never a Manzeil fan. Are you thinking of someone else?

I thought he was gonna be a bust from day 1.
Lol now that I think about it I think it may have been on another board
The Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2016, 03:13 AM   #58
Mmm That Smell!
 
Join Date: Oct 1998
Location: Metairie Terrace
Posts: 2,536
Re: Well I've gone and done it!

Originally Posted by WillSaints81 View Post
We didn't know ODB was a diva either until he came to the NFL. LSU's stud players are different than Bamas. RBs have a history of success from LSU compared to Bama. A stud player like Fournette is not going to accept what the saints give him. He is likely going to be someone who wants his stats padded.
To address the dumb, uninformed portion of your post.
Many people who follow LA Prep football saw that Beckham was a diva at Newman.
He was the same at LSU, but much was covered up by fawning local media types.

To address the REALLY DUMB portion of your post.
How in the hell do you arrive at your position on Fournette?
That is purely a baseless and frankly stupid accusation to make.
You obviously pulled your entire post out of your ass and placed it here.
burningmetal likes this.
RockyMountainSaint is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2016, 11:30 AM   #59
1000 Posts +
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 2,977
Re: Well I've gone and done it!

Originally Posted by CheramieIII View Post
I have Ingram on my fantasy team and he's doing very well thank you. If he can play and entire season without injury he will be one of the top RB's this year.
You must be in a ppr then. He disappointed me after week 8 on I was so glad I landed DWill or I would not have gotten to my title game. He's TD dependent.
WillSaints81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2016, 11:32 AM   #60
1000 Posts +
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 2,977
Re: Well I've gone and done it!

Originally Posted by The Dude View Post
And yet people piss and moan about Payton hating LSU players. A me first player is exactly what this team needs right now.
Fournettes backup had over 160 yards. LSU is a run first team and Fournette benefits from that. He won't be a very good NFL player you watch.

I remember a few years back I said Manziel wouldn't make it in the NFL and got blasted by Mitch and Danno

Might not have been them but I can't miss an opportunity to say told u so
If you said it in 2012 then it didn't make sense. But when we saw what he was all about that offseason and then how he declared after his sophomore season it was apparent he was gonna bust.
WillSaints81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules

LinkBacks (?)
LinkBack to this Thread: http://blackandgold.com/saints/79861-well-ive-gone-done.html
Posted By For Type Date Hits
The Latest New Orleans Saints News | SportSpyder This thread Refback 10-03-2016 08:56 PM 4
Well I've gone and done it! This thread Refback 10-03-2016 08:26 PM 6
The Latest NFL News | SportSpyder This thread Refback 10-03-2016 08:08 PM 1


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:31 PM.


Copyright 1997 - 2014 - BlackandGold.com
no new posts