Posted: Fri Mar 11, 2005 11:09 pm Post subject: Draft Results and Order
1. QB Aaron Rodgers, Cal
2. RB Ronnie Brown, Auburn
3. QB Alex Smith, Utah
4. WR Braylon Edwards, Michigan (via Chicago)
5. WR Mike Williams, USC (via Tampa Bay)
6. LB Derrick Johnson, Texas
7. RB Cedric Benson, Texas (via Oakland)
8. CB Pac-Man Jones, West Virginia (via Arizona)
9. CB Antrel Rolle, Miami
10. S Thomas Davis, Georgia (via Detroit)
11. LB Shawne Merriman, Maryland (via Dallas)
12. CB Carlos Rogers, Auburn (via St. Louis)
13. OT Alex Barron, Florida State
14. RB Cadillac Williams, Auburn
15. DE Marcus Spears, LSU
16. LB Kevin Burnett, Tennessee
17. DE Justin Tuck, Notre Dame
18. DE Erasmus James, Wisconsin
19. DE Dan Cody, Oklahoma (via St. Louis)
20. S Brodney Pool, Oklahoma (via Buffalo)
21. DE David Pollack, Georgia
22. WR Troy Williamson, South Carolina
23. LB Channing Crowder, Florida
24. S Ernest Shazor, Michigan (via Green Bay)
25. TE Heath Miller, Virginia
26. CB Justin Miller, Clemson
27. DT Anttaj Hawthorne, Wisconsin
28. DE Matt Roth, Iowa
29. CB Fabian Washington, Nebraska
30. LB Barrett Ruud, Nebraska (via Pittsburgh)
31. WR Roddy White, UAB (via Philadelphia)
32. DT Travis Johnson, Florida State (via New England)
33. DT Shaun Cody, USC
34. OT Jammal Brown, Oklahoma
35. OT Khalif Barnes, Washington (via Philadelphia)
36. OG David Baas, Michigan
37. CB Brandon Browner, Oregon State
38. WR Mark Clayton, Oklahoma (via Detroit)
39. RB Eric Shelton, Louisville
40. CB Marlin Jackson, Michigan (via Washington)
41. LB Darryl Blackstock, Virginia (via Detroit)
42. DT C.J. Mosely, Missouri (via Dallas)
This is a forum mock from NFLDraftCountdown.com
What do y'all think?
The mock isn't done yet.
This is as far as the mock has gone, but it is scheduled to be a three round mock.
I will post the rest as it is finished if yall want.
I just saw that the teams aren\'t shown, but NO had the 16, 40, and 42 pick.
This mock has Jamaal Brown gettin\' picked in the second round?????very questionable :casstet:
This mock is based on what each team\'s fans think their team needed. Apparently, not many fans felt that Brown was worth a first. I don\'t know why, but many people aren\'t very high on Brown.
[Edited on 19/3/2005 by nola_swammi]
I\'d take blaykenstock over marlin.. but if we could get both..dang, we need more picks.
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:15 PM.|
Copyright 1997 - 2014 - BlackandGold.com