from nfldraftcountdown.com bold by me
New Orleans Saints
1) OLB - Outside both Derrick Rodgers and James Allen can definitely be upgraded.
t this is our prime area of need either could be filled by watsno moving outside or by draft/getting another olb. there are several good ones in the draft. I think we also need a competent backup mlbhis is our prime area of need
2) DT - Johnathan Sullivan has been a major bust and they lack playmakers inside.
s is the area that the saints more likely than not will address...I like just about anyone the same.with the exception of travis johnson..who i think will be a sully....i really like luis castillo in the second round and the guys from USC in the first. thi
3) SS - Dwight Smith was brought in but next to him Jay Bellamy can be upgraded.
4) TE - Boo Williams was a major disappointment last year and they need a top threat.
heath miller, alex smith--but can they block..also the new guy should be okay a t this position and maybe better than the two in the draft..not too worried here
5) QB - Aaron Brooks is often criticized and it may be time to begin developing a youngster.
there are guys late that we can develop alongside the guys we have in nfl europe..but there really is no one that will be here that can replace brooks..go QB late with fitzgerald or leFLors, and also go RB late with barber or moats or someone like that that can be a change of pace back and prime backup
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:31 PM.|
Copyright 1997 - 2014 - BlackandGold.com