Go Back   New Orleans Saints - blackandgold.com > Main > Saints

Saints dealing with some difficult situations

this is a discussion within the Saints Community Forum; Originally Posted by CharityMike Have to agree. This pissing match between you two is out of control. Someone needs to MAN UP and be the bigger person and let it go. Thanks bro, I don't even respond to him anymore. ...

Like Tree45Likes

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-28-2017, 06:04 AM   #11
10000 POST CLUB
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Baltimore, MD
Posts: 10,242
Re: Saints dealing with some difficult situations

Originally Posted by CharityMike View Post
Have to agree. This pissing match between you two is out of control. Someone needs to MAN UP and be the bigger person and let it go.
Thanks bro, I don't even respond to him anymore. Been days since I have even responded to him.
spkb25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2017, 06:51 AM   #12
LB Mentallity
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 15,095
Blog Entries: 62
Re: Saints dealing with some difficult situations

on what might be an insight to teams needs, one only needs to use that sinking feeling with each story on the bum-o-meter deep in a fans gut.

The quality of depth at DT about to proven right or wrong.
Hate to have DT forced on us as key need in 2018. I have it on my list but to be forced into it? grrrrr

OT is a wait and see. We drafted two first round OT and have a tried and true long tooth vet set to go. this will answer the peat question once and for all.

Can the rookie jump in at LG and shock the world if Peat is at LT?
I think he can handle it. What a huge plus this would be

Will the saints be forced to run the ball more till our starter returns?
Running the ball more early on, might do this team some good in the long run.

OC seems to be the biggest concern for me at this point for the needs wish list in 2018. no questions in my book, huge need

"We may have lost the game, but you'll be hurting tomorrow." Doug Atkins
hagan714 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2017, 08:21 AM   #13
5000 POSTS! +
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Bossier City, LA
Posts: 5,195
Re: Saints dealing with some difficult situations

Originally Posted by spkb25 View Post
Thanks bro, I don't even respond to him anymore. Been days since I have even responded to him.
You haven't responded because you know you falsely accused me multiple times of first saying we would be weaker without Fairley and then saying we would be better or the same without him. You then obviously went back and saw that was not what I said at all, yet wouldn't admit the fact when I questioned you about it. That's what pissed me off.

I'l take your lack of response as acceptance of that fact.
AsylumGuido is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2017, 08:52 AM   #14
10000 POST CLUB
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Baltimore, MD
Posts: 10,242
Re: Saints dealing with some difficult situations

Originally Posted by hagan714 View Post
on what might be an insight to teams needs, one only needs to use that sinking feeling with each story on the bum-o-meter deep in a fans gut.

The quality of depth at DT about to proven right or wrong.
Hate to have DT forced on us as key need in 2018. I have it on my list but to be forced into it? grrrrr

OT is a wait and see. We drafted two first round OT and have a tried and true long tooth vet set to go. this will answer the peat question once and for all.

Can the rookie jump in at LG and shock the world if Peat is at LT?
I think he can handle it. What a huge plus this would be

Will the saints be forced to run the ball more till our starter returns?
Running the ball more early on, might do this team some good in the long run.

OC seems to be the biggest concern for me at this point for the needs wish list in 2018. no questions in my book, huge need
Lots of questions and few certainties. Absolutely. The injuries add more questions than anything. Have to hope we come through camp and preseason without anymore significant injuries.
spkb25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2017, 09:01 AM   #15
Site Donor 2015
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Thibodaux
Posts: 15,170
Blog Entries: 25
Re: Saints dealing with some difficult situations

You can be critical, honest about a situation and not necessarily be negative...

I try to be positive as I'm Saints fan; but, it's probably easier to name the things I dislike as that list is shorter than the things I love about the Saints...

But there does seem to be a few "apologist" articles coming out as if to lower expectations for a Drew Brees-led team...
jnormand and spkb25 like this.
jeanpierre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2017, 09:22 AM   #16
Site Donor
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Bayou Bayfield CO
Posts: 4,287
Re: Saints dealing with some difficult situations

There's also that ignore button in the user cp. I've only used it once, but it's made being here so much more enjoyable for everyone. It saves my pissed-offedness for the national political scene plus I also don't have to scroll through so many pointless posts to get to Forever's and Smash's posts anymore.
Seer1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2017, 09:32 AM   #17
Site Donor
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: NOLA
Posts: 1,802
Re: Saints dealing with some difficult situations

Originally Posted by Seer1 View Post
There's also that ignore button in the user cp. I've only used it once, but it's made being here so much more enjoyable for everyone. It saves my pissed-offedness for the national political scene plus I also don't have to scroll through so many pointless posts to get to Forever's and Smash's posts anymore.

Pissed-offedness. Now there's a great word. I thought I was the only one who used it!
AsylumGuido and K Major like this.
73Saint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2017, 10:24 AM   #18
1000 Posts +
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Grand Haven, Michigan by way of a little Mississippi River town in Louisiana
Posts: 4,843
Re: Saints dealing with some difficult situations

Originally Posted by hagan714 View Post
on what might be an insight to teams needs, one only needs to use that sinking feeling with each story on the bum-o-meter deep in a fans gut.

The quality of depth at DT about to proven right or wrong.
Hate to have DT forced on us as key need in 2018. I have it on my list but to be forced into it? grrrrr

OT is a wait and see. We drafted two first round OT and have a tried and true long tooth vet set to go. this will answer the peat question once and for all.

Can the rookie jump in at LG and shock the world if Peat is at LT?
I think he can handle it. What a huge plus this would be

Will the saints be forced to run the ball more till our starter returns?
Running the ball more early on, might do this team some good in the long run.

OC seems to be the biggest concern for me at this point for the needs wish list in 2018. no questions in my book, huge need
Being forced to draft another DT/NT might not be a bad thing, I wanted to let Fairley walk and draft one this draft. I'm all about preventative measures. Depth at both front lines being key. I don't think even with Fairley we were stout enough up front, our middle stayed exposed, even with as much as Allen likes to blitz we got gashed. It's going to get interesting with Armstead and I agree about running the ball more since we got Peterson. Fleener will be key this season, never thought I have to put faith in that guy? He didn't impress me any last season, everytime Brees threw him the ball last season I cringed.How good would Hankins be looking right now?
halloween 65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2017, 11:19 AM   #19
Site Donor
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Bayou Bayfield CO
Posts: 4,287
Re: Saints dealing with some difficult situations

Originally Posted by 73Saint View Post
Pissed-offedness. Now there's a great word. I thought I was the only one who used it!
The hell you say! I copyrighted it! There's a one Turbodog surcharge every time you say it sir!
K Major likes this.
Seer1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2017, 11:32 AM   #20
Site Donor
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Bedford, TX
Posts: 7,193
Blog Entries: 1
Re: Saints dealing with some difficult situations

I don't like to harp on the past however on paper I think we have the pieces in place in the secondary to carry a defense. Circle back to that 2009 - 2010 Saints team ... I don't believe we had dominate guys up front however that secondary was nasty. Sharper, Porter, Gay, Harper & Greer (all very good players). Don't sleep on the "new guys" ... Lattimore, Breaux, Marcus Williams & PJ. I still believe there is more than one way to skin a cat .

Bring it.
K Major is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules

LinkBacks (?)
LinkBack to this Thread: http://blackandgold.com/saints/83234-saints-dealing-some-difficult-situations.html
Posted By For Type Date Hits
The Latest New Orleans Saints News | SportSpyder This thread Refback 06-27-2017 06:08 PM 2
Saints dealing with some difficult situations This thread Refback 06-27-2017 05:33 PM 1


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:25 AM.


Copyright 1997 - 2014 - BlackandGold.com
no new posts