Go Back   New Orleans Saints - blackandgold.com > Main > Saints

Big-name linebackers on bubble in Saints' 53-man roster projection

this is a discussion within the Saints Community Forum; Originally Posted by K Major Was never a fan of the James L signing last season & I hope AJ Klein proves me wrong this year. Klein was a superb SAM LBer at Carolina and showed versatility as a MIKE, ...

Like Tree21Likes

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-23-2017, 10:53 AM   #31
Site Donor 2015
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Thibodaux
Posts: 16,279
Blog Entries: 28
Re: Big-name linebackers on bubble in Saints' 53-man roster projection

Originally Posted by K Major View Post
Was never a fan of the James L signing last season & I hope AJ Klein proves me wrong this year.
Klein was a superb SAM LBer at Carolina and showed versatility as a MIKE, so the more the merrier and the more diverse in skills, the better...
jeanpierre is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2017, 11:45 AM   #32
Site Donor
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Bayou Bayfield CO
Posts: 4,462
Re: Big-name linebackers on bubble in Saints' 53-man roster projection

Originally Posted by jeanpierre View Post

Point being, in today's NFL economics, I wouldn't be surprised if Ellerbe goes on the move if he starts complaining about sand in his cast...
FIFY
jnormand likes this.
Seer1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2017, 03:38 PM   #33
1000 Posts +
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: The Toilet of Idaho
Posts: 3,515
Re: Big-name linebackers on bubble in Saints' 53-man roster projection

Originally Posted by Seer1 View Post
FIFY
HA!!
jnormand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2017, 04:59 PM   #34
5000 POSTS! +
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 5,060
Re: Big-name linebackers on bubble in Saints' 53-man roster projection

Bold print will not be read by me. I dealt with it for a while but it is beyond annoying and asinine.

With that being said, we have some real roll the dice LBs. Likely will not work out, this is not 50/50 stuff either. More like a 30% it works out. Just being honest here. One is injury prone. Another never played in the NFL. Another likely hit the ceiling. I hope for the best though but certainly do not have a warm fuzzy feeling about it.
Beastmode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2017, 05:20 PM   #35
5000 POSTS! +
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Bossier City, LA
Posts: 5,636
Re: Big-name linebackers on bubble in Saints' 53-man roster projection

Originally Posted by Beastmode View Post
Bold print will not be read by me. I dealt with it for a while but it is beyond annoying and asinine.

With that being said, we have some real roll the dice LBs. Likely will not work out, this is not 50/50 stuff either. More like a 30% it works out. Just being honest here. One is injury prone. Another never played in the NFL. Another likely hit the ceiling. I hope for the best though but certainly do not have a warm fuzzy feeling about it.


Not sure what you are talking about when you refer to "bold print"? I say if you refuse to read you refuse to listen. If you refuse to listen you refuse to learn. If you refuse to learn you refuse to grow. If you refuse to grow you refuse to live. If you refuse to live you die.

Always read.
AsylumGuido is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2017, 09:21 PM   #36
5000 POSTS! +
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 5,060
Re: Big-name linebackers on bubble in Saints' 53-man roster projection

Originally Posted by AsylumGuido View Post


Not sure what you are talking about when you refer to "bold print"? I say if you refuse to read you refuse to listen. If you refuse to listen you refuse to learn. If you refuse to learn you refuse to grow. If you refuse to grow you refuse to live. If you refuse to live you die.

Always read.
We are all going to die. I won't read bold print on the otherside either.
Beastmode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2017, 06:58 AM   #37
Site Donor
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Bayou Bayfield CO
Posts: 4,462
Re: Big-name linebackers on bubble in Saints' 53-man roster projection

Originally Posted by Beastmode View Post
Bold print will not be read by me. I dealt with it for a while but it is beyond annoying and asinine.

With that being said, we have some real roll the dice LBs. Likely will not work out, this is not 50/50 stuff either. More like a 30% it works out. Just being honest here. One is injury prone. Another never played in the NFL. Another likely hit the ceiling. I hope for the best though but certainly do not have a warm fuzzy feeling about it.
I sometimes walk down the street and think things like, "What stupid hat. Why would someone put a thing like that on their head?" Then I need to remind myself that hey, it's not on my head. And then I rejoice just a little....
Seer1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2017, 07:24 AM   #38
5000 POSTS! +
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Bossier City, LA
Posts: 5,636
Re: Big-name linebackers on bubble in Saints' 53-man roster projection

Originally Posted by Beastmode View Post
We are all going to die. I won't read bold print on the otherside either.
You may end up where there is ONLY bold print.
AsylumGuido is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2017, 08:03 AM   #39
5000 POSTS! +
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 5,060
Re: Big-name linebackers on bubble in Saints' 53-man roster projection

Originally Posted by AsylumGuido View Post
You may end up where there is ONLY bold print.
I'm going to heaven. What you are talking about is where you are going lol!
Beastmode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2017, 08:07 AM   #40
5000 POSTS! +
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Bossier City, LA
Posts: 5,636
Re: Big-name linebackers on bubble in Saints' 53-man roster projection

Originally Posted by Beastmode View Post
I'm going to heaven. What you are talking about is where you are going lol!
"Positive" about my destination, as well.
AsylumGuido is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules

LinkBacks (?)
LinkBack to this Thread: http://blackandgold.com/saints/83483-big-name-linebackers-bubble-saints-53-man-roster-projection.html
Posted By For Type Date Hits
The Latest New Orleans Saints News | SportSpyder This thread Refback 07-21-2017 05:28 PM 6
Big-name linebackers on bubble in Saints' 53-man roster projection This thread Refback 07-21-2017 05:02 PM 1


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:13 PM.


Copyright 1997 - 2014 - BlackandGold.com
no new posts