New Orleans Saints - blackandgold.com

New Orleans Saints - blackandgold.com (http://blackandgold.com/community/)
-   Saints (http://blackandgold.com/saints/)
-   -   The Big Three will emerge!! (http://blackandgold.com/saints/9114-big-three-will-emerge.html)

phili_mac 05-27-2005 10:36 AM

The Big Three will emerge!!
 
This will be the year for Brooks, Horn, and McAllister! Fans get ready to welcome back a top 10 offensive unit. With the simplification of the playbook, Brooks will be able to just play and not have to think so much. The coaches have been raving about his maturation progress mentally and physically this offseason. He will be ready to be the leader we've been expecting him to be since he became the starter. Next, Horn finally got the money he was due and will prove once again why he was worth it. Joe will put up huge numbers this year because teams will not be able to double him as much with our other two speedsters out there: Stallworth and Henderson (not too mention the "Beer Man" as well). I believe Horn will catch over 100 balls this year and double digit TDs. As for McAllister, he could earn this year's rushing title. I honesty believe that 1800 yards is well within reach. With the upgrade and the beef we've added to the offensive line, McAllister will have massive running lanes. Plus Karney will have had a full year under his belt. Fans, I can't wait!!

saintswhodi 05-27-2005 10:39 AM

Are you guys spawning? haha j/k. Welcome aboard. Love your enthusiasm and I hope every word you have spoken comes to pass, but in all those stats mentioned I saw nothing about the win/loss column. Undefeated? Superbowl? Playoffs? Division title? Give me the full prediction my man, and again, welcome.

tiggerpolice 05-27-2005 11:27 AM

Quote:

This will be the year for Brooks, Horn, and McAllister! Fans get ready to welcome back a top 10 offensive unit. With the simplification of the playbook, Brooks will be able to just play and not have to think so much. The coaches have been raving about his maturation progress mentally and physically this offseason. He will be ready to be the leader we've been expecting him to be since he became the starter. Next, Horn finally got the money he was due and will prove once again why he was worth it. Joe will put up huge numbers this year because teams will not be able to double him as much with our other two speedsters out there: Stallworth and Henderson (not too mention the "Beer Man" as well). I believe Horn will catch over 100 balls this year and double digit TDs. As for McAllister, he could earn this year's rushing title. I honesty believe that 1800 yards is well within reach. With the upgrade and the beef we've added to the offensive line, McAllister will have massive running lanes. Plus Karney will have had a full year under his belt.

I AGREE..THIS IS GONNA BE A BIG YEAR FOR US....I THINK OUR OFFENSE WILL PLAY LIKE WE AAL KNOW THEY CAN....AND THE D COME UP AND PLAY STRONG......THE SUPRISE OF THE SEASON WILL BE OUR LB'S PLAY...THEY WILL PLAY BIG....FISHER, FINCHER, ALLEN, WATSON, COLBEY ......MAN I CAN'T WAIT.....

tiggerpolice 05-27-2005 11:29 AM

OH AND I PREDICT 11-5 MAYBE EVEN 12-4......GO SAINTS

Zydeco 05-27-2005 11:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tiggerpolice
OH AND I PREDICT 11-5 MAYBE EVEN 12-4......GO SAINTS

13-3?

tiggerpolice 05-27-2005 12:07 PM

even better

coastalkid 05-27-2005 03:15 PM

Dude's will yall share some of what you're smoking? Don't get me wrong I am upbeat too but our defense has got a LONG ways to go yet. We hear this bruuhaa every year. Brooks must prove it on the field this year. Deuce will do what he does and have a great year. I fully agree there. Horn will also put up his usual best. You know what you got with both of them. After that.....we'll see what Stallworth does...again. We'll feel the loss of Pathon if someone doesn't step up big. If not it will limit Horn's success some.
But I'd just love a 11-5 season but at this point (before camp) I'll sit on my 9-7

Danno 05-27-2005 03:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by coastalkid
Dude's will yall share some of what you're smoking? Don't get me wrong I am upbeat too but our defense has got a LONG ways to go yet. We hear this bruuhaa every year.

Well I don't wanna spread any unwanted optimism on the poop parade, but Atlanta's defense went from dead last to 14th in one season with minimum personnel changes. Why can't we?

BlackandBlue 05-27-2005 03:46 PM

Quote:

Atlanta's defense went from dead last to 14th in one season with minimum personnel changes. Why can't we?
Hmmm, a defensive minded head coach, maybe?

blackwidows 05-27-2005 03:53 PM

A few question marks:

Can the D stop the run?

Will Brooks read coverages better and not roll back 15 yards and try to out juke everyone?

Will Brooks throw it away or dump it off to the back if no running lane is visible?

Will Brooks be able to find the running lane?

Well all and all i'm concerned about whether the D will be able to stop the run.

Also will Duece be able to keep his fumbling under control?

10-6 manly because with the additions to the offensive line the Saints should be able to keep the opposing defense on the feild while the Saints D rest.

I must say also I don't think the Saints are as good in the secondary as the coches think the Saints are.

Also why no cornerback in the draft this year or TE?


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:26 AM.


Copyright 1997 - 2013 - BlackandGold.com