Go Back   New Orleans Saints - blackandgold.com > Main > Saints

What I am most interested in Seeing today

this is a discussion within the Saints Community Forum; Looking for some help on when the injury and practice reports must be released by. Anyone?...

Like Tree7Likes

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-09-2019, 12:17 PM   #1
10000 POST CLUB
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Baltimore, MD
Posts: 11,971
What I am most interested in Seeing today

Looking for some help on when the injury and practice reports must be released by.

Anyone?
spkb25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2019, 12:37 PM   #2
Site Donor 2018
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Shreveport,Louisiana
Posts: 14,587
Re: What I am most interested in Seeing today

I believe the injury report comes out later today or tomorrow.
WhoDat!656 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2019, 12:39 PM   #3
In Doh We Trust
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Central Florida
Posts: 6,898
Blog Entries: 16
Re: What I am most interested in Seeing today

One today and another tomrrow.

I don't think it looks good for Armstead.
homerj07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2019, 12:40 PM   #4
10000 POST CLUB
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Baltimore, MD
Posts: 11,971
Re: What I am most interested in Seeing today

Originally Posted by homerj07 View Post
One today and another tomrrow.

I don't think it looks good for Armstead.
That's my thought as well, but keeping fingers crossed he is fully healed and ready, but I agree
spkb25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2019, 12:48 PM   #5
5000 POSTS! +
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Bossier City, LA
Posts: 7,936
Re: What I am most interested in Seeing today

Originally Posted by homerj07 View Post
One today and another tomrrow.

I don't think it looks good for Armstead.
Originally Posted by spkb25 View Post
That's my thought as well, but keeping fingers crossed he is fully healed and ready, but I agree
Based upon what? I'm optimistic about Armstead. I wouldn't be surprised if he is held out of practice today, though.
AsylumGuido is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2019, 12:53 PM   #6
10000 POST CLUB
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Baltimore, MD
Posts: 11,971
Re: What I am most interested in Seeing today

Originally Posted by AsylumGuido View Post
Based upon what? I'm optimistic about Armstead. I wouldn't be surprised if he is held out of practice today, though.
Well on the reinjury during Pitt game. My question has been did he reinhure it and it's worse or just wasn't ready. If it is the latter I agree he is probably full go. And the concern is because if all 5 of our starting line are healthy, look out!

Bushrod is solid though and his hammy should be all healed up

Why the optimism, beyond just being optimistic. What leads you to believe he's good??
spkb25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2019, 12:54 PM   #7
10000 POST CLUB
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Baltimore, MD
Posts: 11,971
Re: What I am most interested in Seeing today

But what time do we have to release the report by?
spkb25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2019, 01:15 PM   #8
Site Donor
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Atlanta
Posts: 6,055
Re: What I am most interested in Seeing today

Originally Posted by spkb25 View Post
But what time do we have to release the report by?
usually an NFL.com talking-head tweets from practice if a guy is on the sidelines during the Wed practice

the official report (team) usually comes out around 4 CST

updates here: https://www.neworleanssaints.com/team/injury-report/
spkb25 likes this.
ScottF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2019, 01:59 PM   #9
5000 POSTS! +
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Bossier City, LA
Posts: 7,936
Re: What I am most interested in Seeing today

Originally Posted by spkb25 View Post
Well on the reinjury during Pitt game. My question has been did he reinhure it and it's worse or just wasn't ready. If it is the latter I agree he is probably full go. And the concern is because if all 5 of our starting line are healthy, look out!

Bushrod is solid though and his hammy should be all healed up

Why the optimism, beyond just being optimistic. What leads you to believe he's good??
Nothing. It's just the way I roll. You should know that by now.
AsylumGuido is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2019, 02:08 PM   #10
10000 POST CLUB
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Baltimore, MD
Posts: 11,971
Re: What I am most interested in Seeing today

Originally Posted by AsylumGuido View Post
Nothing. It's just the way I roll. You should know that by now.
Yeah I just like to be objective and look at the situation as is. I am hoping he plays, hoping he is healthy..I was hoping you had read something lmao
spkb25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:05 PM.


Copyright 1997 - 2018 - BlackandGold.com
no new posts