Go Back   New Orleans Saints Forums - blackandgold.com > Main > Saints
Closed Thread

Old 01-03-2010, 03:23 PM   #11
MATHIUS
Leave no doubts

Re: This is shaping up to be the biggest disappointment in franchise history

i cant stand some ppl. paticularly band wagon riders that have no common sense when it comes to football and act like theye kno it all. lol. they baffle me. i wish they would all fall off the face of the earth tonight
Old 01-03-2010, 03:28 PM   #12
spkb25
10000 POST CLUB

I feel like our D is finally getting healthy, and I thought we looked okay on D. I know our D will be better in the playoffs because we will be healthy, and hey Greer looked good after not playing for what a month or more.

I truly believe we will be okay in the playoffs if our d is healthy, and JS, PT, and the O-line are good to go. Cause we haven't been healthy for a while, and we r talking serious injuries!!
Old 01-03-2010, 03:30 PM   #13
arsaint
Saint Historian

Location: deep in the bowels of a hidden bunker, somewhere under the brick & steel of a nondescript building..

Agreed. Other than that one big running play on the opening drive the D looked good.

Problem today was that we couldn't score with the 2nd string. We had plenty of times with good field position. Plus I thought a little wind went out of the sails when Hargrove didn't get the TD...
Old 01-03-2010, 03:31 PM   #14
saintsfan1976
10000 POST CLUB

At least we'll have a chance to PROVE it.
Old 01-03-2010, 03:40 PM   #15
Mr. Roboto
Registered

Originally Posted by spkb25 View Post
I feel like our D is finally getting healthy, and I thought we looked okay on D. I know our D will be better in the playoffs because we will be healthy, and hey Greer looked good after not playing for what a month or more.

I truly believe we will be okay in the playoffs if our d is healthy, and JS, PT, and the O-line are good to go. Cause we haven't been healthy for a while, and we r talking serious injuries!!
That's my one hope, that Greer coming back will help the defensive woes. I hope I hope I hope.

My main fear with this team is not x's and o's, injuries, any of that stuff. It's that they have no momentum and worse, that they have forgotten how to win.
Old 01-03-2010, 03:43 PM   #16
Halo
Site Donor MONTHLY

Originally Posted by Mr. Roboto View Post
That's my one hope, that Greer coming back will help the defensive woes. I hope I hope I hope.

My main fear with this team is not x's and o's, injuries, any of that stuff. It's that they have no momentum and worse, that they have forgotten how to win.
If we win the first playoff game, all this - today's game, the past 2 weeks - will go away.

If we went 16 and 0 and lost the first playoff game... well you get the picture.
Old 01-03-2010, 03:46 PM   #17
Mr. Roboto
Registered

Originally Posted by MATHIUS View Post
i cant stand some ppl. paticularly band wagon riders that have no common sense when it comes to football and act like theye kno it all. lol. they baffle me. i wish they would all fall off the face of the earth tonight
And I can't stand people who refuse to face reality. This team has major, MAJOR problems. Complaining about it does not make me a bandwagoner.

If I didn't care I wouldn't be so pissed off and frustrated right now. I've been watching this team for too long for somebody like you to sit here and call me names because I'm fed up with 25 years worth of frustration and disappointment.

Last edited by hagan714; 01-03-2010 at 08:03 PM..
Old 01-03-2010, 03:47 PM   #18
spkb25
10000 POST CLUB

My other hope- Dallas and the Crads win today- this way philly and the ladies beat each other up two weeks in a row, and the I hope the following week Pack beats cards, we get pack, and dallas/eagles go to Minny. That is my hope!
Old 01-03-2010, 03:52 PM   #19
Halo
Site Donor MONTHLY

Understood... now things are said - enough of it!

EVERYONE NEEDS TO CHILL OUT - EVERYONE. This isn't going to become a name calling thing and meltdown.

Not gonna happen here.

I'm saying that to everyone.

Originally Posted by Mr. Roboto View Post
And I can't stand people who refuse to face reality. This team has major, MAJOR problems. Complaining about it does not make me a bandwagoner.

If I didn't care I wouldn't be so pissed off and frustrated right now. I've been watching this team for too long for somebody like you to sit here and call me names because I'm fed up with 25 years worth of frustration and disappointment.

In conclusion, eat me.
Old 01-03-2010, 04:02 PM   #20
st thomas
Site Donor 2018

Originally Posted by Halo View Post
Understood... now things are said - enough of it!

EVERYONE NEEDS TO CHILL OUT - EVERYONE. This isn't going to become a name calling thing and meltdown.

Not gonna happen here.

I'm saying that to everyone.
thanks judge halo calm there asses down now, no name calling here. lol
Closed Thread