Go Back   New Orleans Saints Forums - blackandgold.com > Main > Saints

This was the game...Hall of Fame, SuperBowl

this is a discussion within the Saints Community Forum; As he continues to add to his resume, this will be one of those games in about ten plus years from now that everyone will cite why Drew Brees will be in the Hall of Fame... When the Saints hoist ...

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-28-2010, 06:38 AM   #1
Site Donor 2018

This was the game...Hall of Fame, SuperBowl

As he continues to add to his resume, this will be one of those games in about ten plus years from now that everyone will cite why Drew Brees will be in the Hall of Fame...

When the Saints hoist the Lombardi trophy this year, this will be the moment that everyone points...

For those that have been Saints fans for twenty years...

Was this not Deja Vue where the style and strategies of last nights teams were like those of the Saints-49ers battles of the late eighties, early nineties?

Only we're the geaux for the win team (Walsh and 49'ers with a great safety)...

Know how those Falclowns Fans feel and it's sweet on this side of it, now...

It's not that my way is the right way, I just make the right way my way...
Old 12-28-2010, 06:51 AM   #2
E. Side Cholo

Originally Posted by jeanpierre View Post
Was this not Deja Vue where the style and strategies of last nights teams were like those of the Saints-49ers battles of the late eighties, early nineties?...
hot damn, funny you would say that, JP.... I was thinking exactly that. Remember the one (MNF) where we kicked the 49ers azz all up and down the field but I think we were only up by 2, and then, Joe Montana just plinked it down the field and beat us at the last drive?

Yes, this was a very Dome-Patrol-esque performance and struggle. And this time the magical quarterback is OURS.
Old 12-28-2010, 05:26 PM   #3
Site Donor 2018

Originally Posted by skymike View Post
hot damn, funny you would say that, JP.... I was thinking exactly that. Remember the one (MNF) where we kicked the 49ers azz all up and down the field but I think we were only up by 2, and then, Joe Montana just plinked it down the field and beat us at the last drive?

Yes, this was a very Dome-Patrol-esque performance and struggle. And this time the magical quarterback is OURS.
It's nice to know I'm not the only inmate in the asylum...

(Note to SkyMike)... it wasn't with the Jr. SaintSations but Abby (daughter) got to dance at halftime of the Falcons @ Saints home game this season...

Then, this customer gave two tickets for the following week game Panthers @ Saints; half the Saintsations we ran into pre-game remembered her; that was awesome...

Almost as awesome were the looks I wasn't getting as I was taking pictures of Abagael with her friends; being a single Dad isn't as bad as I thought, I guess...

Only regret was Abby had two tickets from Santa on the Wish List for the Bucs @ Saints game; as long as the miracles for the Saints keep coming, I'm happy...

It's not that my way is the right way, I just make the right way my way...
Old 12-28-2010, 10:14 PM   #4
Site Donor 2018

This was also the game Malcolm Jenkins proved his value at his draft pick status...

Man was that guy balling last night...
Closed Thread