Go Back   New Orleans Saints Forums - blackandgold.com > Main > Saints

Game headlines

this is a discussion within the Saints Community Forum; Isn't the sports media as cultist as the news media? Glad to see they have theire talking points ready. BTW, did you know a 13 point loss playing backups in a meaningless game = rout??? Brees rests, Saints routed by ...

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-03-2010, 04:37 PM   #1
Saint Historian

Location: deep in the bowels of a hidden bunker, somewhere under the brick & steel of a nondescript building..
Game headlines

Isn't the sports media as cultist as the news media? Glad to see they have theire talking points ready.

BTW, did you know a 13 point loss playing backups in a meaningless game = rout???

Brees rests, Saints routed by Panthers 23-10 - WBTV 3 News, Weather, Sports, and Traffic for Charlotte, NC-

Brees rests, Saints routed by Panthers 23-10 - NFL - Yahoo! Sports

Brees rests, Saints routed to enter playoffs on 3-game skid

Saints limp into playoffs after third straight loss, 23-10 to Panthers - USATODAY.com

The Sports Network - National Football League

I did manage to find one that included the Colts in that number:

Colts and Saints enter playoffs on losing strings

Something tells me that the sports media will focus on our "lack of momentum" going into the playoffs and not that of the:

Colts, Chargers (now losing w/o Rivers), Patriots, #5 and #6 AFC teams who will be 9-7

Vikings, Cardinals, and Eagles.

But if you want to go off of "momentum" only, then the Superbowl will be :

Bengals vs. Cowboys or Packers

Last edited by arsaint; 01-03-2010 at 04:46 PM..
Old 01-03-2010, 04:45 PM   #2
Site Donor 2018

Re: Game headlines

they love to blast the saints on any lttle thing they do wrong, the microscope was just turned on people, get ready for the haters to come out full force, it might be our momemtum changer, its the only reason dallas beat us was the media, i'll go to my grave believing it.
Old 01-03-2010, 05:56 PM   #3
Site Donor MONTHLY

Originally Posted by st thomas View Post
they love to blast the saints on any lttle thing they do wrong, the microscope was just turned on people, get ready for the haters to come out full force, it might be our momemtum changer, its the only reason dallas beat us was the media, i'll go to my grave believing it.
Yep... said nicely St Thomas.
Old 01-03-2010, 06:19 PM   #4
Site Donor 2018

all i foresee is any team that comes to the dome is in trouble, especially a team that may have luckally beat us at home ,wow its like somebody just served up the buffet table forsure you miles lookin like a- rod a long ways to austin that looks like a jack-ass that has to mimmic a refs 1st down.
Closed Thread