Register All Albums FAQ Community Experience
Go Back   New Orleans Saints Forums - blackandgold.com > Main > Welcome Wagon - NEW!

5-0

this is a discussion within the Welcome Wagon - NEW! Community Forum; Hello all, I'm Radical, a Falcons fan. Wanted to drop in and do some spying and mingling behind enemy lines. Hope no one minds. I'm a regular on the official Falcons message boards and moderator of AtlantaFalconsTalk.com. Registered a while ...

Like Tree4Likes

Closed Thread  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-08-2012, 06:30 PM   #1
Falcons Fan

5-0

Hello all, I'm Radical, a Falcons fan. Wanted to drop in and do some spying and mingling behind enemy lines. Hope no one minds. I'm a regular on the official Falcons message boards and moderator of AtlantaFalconsTalk.com. Registered a while back to see where AsylumGuido was at, since he's a regular on AFT and we hadn't seen him in a while, and here I am.

Looking forward to torturing you guys as much as AG tortures us, an undefeated Falcons season, and a 1-15 Saints.
Old 10-08-2012, 06:39 PM   #2
10000 POST CLUB

Re: 5-0

Originally Posted by Radical View Post
Hello all, I'm Radical, a Falcons fan. Wanted to drop in and do some spying and mingling behind enemy lines. Hope no one minds. I'm a regular on the official Falcons message boards and moderator of AtlantaFalconsTalk.com. Registered a while back to see where AsylumGuido was at, since he's a regular on AFT, and now I'm finally here.

Looking forward to torturing you guys as much as AG tortures us, an undefeated Falcons season, and a 1-15 Saints.
I am so glad that you finally visited, Rad. You are welcome here and will learn that we are not so different than you ... except for the fact that we have won it all, unlike the Falcons that have been in the league for a year longer.

And you know that y'all always try to torture me far more than I attempt to torture y'all. I guess that means that the interaction has more of a lasting affect on you than me.

Seriously, welcome, Rad!!
Old 10-08-2012, 07:47 PM   #3
10000 POST CLUB

Welcome to B&G!

And the Saints have won 10 of the last 13 against the Falcons, now that's torture!
saintfan likes this.
Old 10-08-2012, 10:57 PM   #4
Donated Plasma

Old 10-08-2012, 10:57 PM   #5

Welcome to the Black and Gold.
Old 10-09-2012, 08:20 AM   #6
Site Donor 2014
Truth Addict

Hello all, I'm Radical, a Falcons fan. Wanted to drop in and do some spying and mingling behind enemy lines. Hope no one minds. I'm a regular on the official Falcons message boards and moderator of AtlantaFalconsTalk.com. Registered a while back to see where AsylumGuido was at, since he's a regular on AFT and we hadn't seen him in a while, and here I am.

Tell skid britches we said hi.

Old 10-09-2012, 11:01 AM   #7
Bounty Money $$$

An intelligent Atlanta fan? Nah.........
Welcome anyway.
Edit: Props to you Asylum for aggrevating the snot out of those Atlanta fans.
Give 'em Hell!
Old 10-09-2012, 05:45 PM   #8
Falcons Fan

To be fair, reading Asylum Guido's rationalizations as to why Bounty Gate was going to blow over in two weeks and how missing Sean Payton for the season wasn't going to affect your season was hilarious.
Old 10-09-2012, 06:15 PM   #9
10000 POST CLUB

To be fair, reading Asylum Guido's rationalizations as to why Bounty Gate was going to blow over in two weeks and how missing Sean Payton for the season wasn't going to affect your season was hilarious.
It should have blown over in a couple of weeks, but Goodell blew his wad and now it is coming back to bite him big time.

But, I will readily admit that Payton's absence could very well have contributed to the slow start, but his infrastructure can still enable the Saints to make a very good run.

I am so happy you were entertained, but once your Falcons continue the trend and gag it when facing the Saints all will be much less amusing.
Old 10-09-2012, 06:25 PM   #10
Falcons Fan

How are you going to stop this?

Closed Thread