Register All Albums FAQ Community Experience
Go Back   New Orleans Saints Forums - blackandgold.com > Main > Welcome Wagon - NEW!

Defend your HANDLE!

this is a discussion within the Welcome Wagon - NEW! Community Forum; Originally Posted by foreverfan And I thought it was because your jokes sucked. Daaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyuuuuuuuuuummmmmmm!!!!!! LOL...

Like Tree143Likes

Closed Thread  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-25-2011, 08:35 PM   #21
1000 Posts +

Originally Posted by foreverfan View Post
And I thought it was because your jokes sucked.
Daaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyuuuuuuuuuummmmmmm!!!!!!

LOL
foreverfan likes this.
Old 10-25-2011, 08:38 PM   #22
500th Post

I drive big orange 18 wheelers, known as "pumpkin trucks" nuff said :P
And I"ve been a Saint's fan since I was a little kid , growing up in Jackson, Ms.
SloMotion likes this.
Old 10-26-2011, 11:27 AM   #23
1000 Posts +

"Jasson, Miss'ippi?" I'm from "Kos-es-ko"! LOL

GREAT insight, fellas!! Turned into an interesting thread!

Alaska
jeanpierre likes this.
Old 10-26-2011, 03:36 PM   #24
DAMMIT BOY!

My first bike was an '01 Kawasaki ZX9. It was not the lime green but the candy green. Reminded me and the guys I rode with of the Kryptonite in the Superman comic books/movie. They started callin me that....it stuck.
SloMotion likes this.
Old 10-26-2011, 08:36 PM   #25
Saint Historian

Location: deep in the bowels of a hidden bunker, somewhere under the brick & steel of a nondescript building..
Felt like the only Saints fan in Arkansas (AR) when I moved here at the end of 1993.

Thus ARSaint
jeanpierre, strato and SloMotion like this.
Old 11-05-2011, 06:48 AM   #26
Fan Since 1967

CheramieIII last name and I am the turd! and yes there is a fart but it came after the turd
jeanpierre likes this.
Old 11-07-2011, 01:37 AM   #27
Site Donor 2018

Pretty simple. I am a GM at a Goodwill store and my name is Mike. The most personally satisfying job I have ever had...and I have had a bunch.
jeanpierre, strato and SloMotion like this.
Old 11-07-2011, 03:20 AM   #28
1000 Posts +

Years ago I owned 2 sub shops and everyone used to say "hey subguy" and I no longer own any sub shops but the name stuck
jeanpierre and SloMotion like this.
Old 11-09-2011, 10:10 AM   #29
Mmm That Smell!

I was originally "AlohaSaint" because I discovered this wonderful site that Mark allows us to be on (too much Mark?) when I was stationed at Schofield Barracks, Hawaii in '98 (yeah, I'm old school).

I enlisted in 1988. I traveled the world and met so many people. They had their favorite teams but no one understood what being a Saints fan was all about. They always asked me how I could support a franchise as miserable as ours. I tried to explain but they don't get it.

GOD BLESS THE INTERNET!

I found Black and Gold and I was immediately (in my mind) home! Here was a way to talk to and listen to SAINTS FANS! Y'all knew what was in my heart!

My wife would find me at the computer in the morning, having never slept and shake her head and ask WTF? I can't count the number of times that I left for a full day at the beach on zero sleep!

We have discussed the Ditka and Hazlett years. Aaron Brooks, Tebucky Jones, etc.

Billy Cunningham vs BlackandBlue!

We lost JoeSam.............

I got transferred to Colorado. Hence, the change to RockyMountainSaint.

I retired and came home. I couldn't stand the idea of changing my handle again, so I am still RMS, even though I live in Bucktown.

Halo, thank you so much for what you do. I don't think you understand what you mean to folks who don't live here and rely on this site to keep in touch with our boys.

Who Dat!
jeanpierre and SloMotion like this.

I'm no one.
Who are you?
Old 11-10-2011, 01:44 AM   #30
Banned

I actually joined here in 2000...but it was dead...lol..sorry Mark...a few old dudes arguing ...My original handle was LRAYBLU...i never posted as I'm ashamed to say i was a member of S.R...i joined that ****hole in 99...i got banned and ended up coming back here..and it was slow then..but after awhile it took off...

Now its hands down the best Saints site around...

We are all very lucky to have this place to keep up...we always deliver the goods here...
And have the character to make it fun...

Kudos Halo!
jeanpierre and Rugby Saint II like this.
Closed Thread