Go Back   New Orleans Saints Forums - blackandgold.com > Main > Welcome Wagon - NEW!

Hello!

this is a discussion within the Welcome Wagon - NEW! Community Forum; Originally Posted by W. Kovacs Hi, Everyone. So, I'm new around here and I wanted to quickly introduce myself. I am from NY but was raised a Steelers fan. I jumped ship in 2009 when they didn't cut Roethlisberger after ...

Like Tree2Likes

Closed Thread  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-19-2012, 12:05 PM   #21
Site Donor MONTHLY

Originally Posted by W. Kovacs View Post
Hi, Everyone.

So, I'm new around here and I wanted to quickly introduce myself.

I am from NY but was raised a Steelers fan. I jumped ship in 2009 when they didn't cut Roethlisberger after his "indiscretions". I can't root for a team that backs a low-life like that.

So, I was in need of a new team. I've always liked Drew Brees and at the time I was travelling to New Orleans a lot for work. I not only fell in love with the city itself but got totally caught up in the excitement of that season and the complete, all-around class of the organization. I've been on board big time ever since; most of my Steelers stuff is gone and my girlfriend gave me my first Drew Brees jersey for Christmas this year.

So, that's me and a somewhat abbreviated version of how I came to be a Saints fan.

Glad to meet all of you! Who Dat?!?!??

~Steve
Now you're on-board with THE REAL BLACK AND GOLD

Not the black and yellow...

Welcome!!
Old 01-19-2012, 12:10 PM   #22
5000 POSTS! +

I hear ya', I've always held the belief that it shouldn't be unreasonable to expect your professional athletes to be 'professional'.

Glad to meet ya'.
Closed Thread