Go Back   New Orleans Saints Forums - blackandgold.com > Main > Welcome Wagon - NEW!

New member from the East Coast

this is a discussion within the Welcome Wagon - NEW! Community Forum; Who Dat! I just wanted to take a minute to say hello and introduce myself. I was born and raised in VA until I was 12 when my mom moved us to LA. I spent a few years in the ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By mutineer10

Closed Thread  

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-15-2012, 01:43 AM   #1
Rookie

New member from the East Coast

Who Dat! I just wanted to take a minute to say hello and introduce myself. I was born and raised in VA until I was 12 when my mom moved us to LA. I spent a few years in the state and started following the Saints. That was 20 years ago and I'm still a die hard fan to this day. I've been back in VA for 15 years but find a way to watch every Sunday.

This year I am making my first trip back to NOLA to see the Saints beat up on the Redskins like they always do when I go see them play in DC. My brother in law is a die hard Redskins fan and he and I are headed out for the opening game of the season. I am a teacher and getting time off is difficult during the school year but I'm not missing this for the world. We are flying out on Sat. morning and heading back Mon. morning.

I would be happy to hear about anything the is a must do while we are in the city keeping in mind we will have limited time. We are also flying and don't plan on renting a car so things that are close to the French Quarter are most preferred.

We also have our flight and hotel taken care of but are still looking for 2 tickets. I would love to be in sections 639,640, or 641 and we need 2 seats together so if anyone has any I would be interested in purchasing them. Actually I'd love better seats but I have a feeling the budget isn't going to allow for that.

I look forward to reading about the team and conversing with fellow enthusiasts and I'm really looking forward to getting back to the great city of New Orleans.
Old 07-15-2012, 12:05 PM   #2
Site Donor

Hello and welcome!

There's a ticket exchange around here somewhere (under the "Saints" heading, I think) where you might have some luck dealing for tickets.
jeopardy98 likes this.
Old 07-15-2012, 12:28 PM   #3
Rookie

Well thanks, I'll take a look around for it.
Old 07-16-2012, 05:40 AM   #4
evil decepticon

Hola, dude! Just got my tix to that game Friday. It'll be sick!
Old 07-16-2012, 07:10 AM   #5
Pink Nightmare

Welcome to the site! Hope you are lucky in getting the tickets you want.
Old 07-16-2012, 02:00 PM   #6
Rookie

Thanks for the welcome everyone. Do you all think that game will be tough to get tickets for? As in if I find a set in that section I should grab them right away?
Old 07-16-2012, 02:09 PM   #7
evil decepticon

Originally Posted by jeopardy98 View Post
Thanks for the welcome everyone. Do you all think that game will be tough to get tickets for? As in if I find a set in that section I should grab them right away?
Maybe not right away but def soon. Let me put it this way, always go to the Saints last home game, decided to add this year's opener as well, cost in the same section for tix is twice what I paid for season ender.
Closed Thread