Register All Albums FAQ Community Experience
Go Back   New Orleans Saints Forums - blackandgold.com > Support > Website Support Forum

Is there a setting that would ignore polls?

this is a discussion within the Website Support Forum Community Forum; Is there a way or a setting that would allow polls to be ignored and/or not display? Why do they pop back up to the top even when no one replies?...

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-09-2014, 12:28 PM   #1
Site Donor 2014
Truth Addict

Is there a setting that would ignore polls?

Is there a way or a setting that would allow polls to be ignored and/or not display?

Why do they pop back up to the top even when no one replies?
Old 01-10-2014, 10:15 AM   #2
Problem?

Re: Is there a setting that would ignore polls?

There are no options for it that I'm aware of. Come on Danno, you could just ignore it and not click. I'm sure there are countless of redundant threads people skip over everyday. If it bothers you that much, just treat it like topics you don't care for.
Old 01-11-2014, 10:48 AM   #3
Site Donor 2014
Truth Addict

Re: Is there a setting that would ignore polls?

Originally Posted by papz View Post
There are no options for it that I'm aware of. Come on Danno, you could just ignore it and not click. I'm sure there are countless of redundant threads people skip over everyday. If it bothers you that much, just treat it like topics you don't care for.
The main problem is that it pops back up to the top and shows new replies, but when you open it and scoll down to read the new reply, it isn't a new reply, its the same reply I read before.

Its just a bit aggravating. I'm interested in a new post to a topic, but there's no way to tell if a new post has been added or someone simply voted in the poll.
Closed Thread