Go Back   New Orleans Saints Forums - blackandgold.com > Support > Website Support Forum

New Look Feedback

this is a discussion within the Website Support Forum Community Forum; Halo, this issue is not regarding support or bug report -- rather, it's feedback. It's feedback about the site since the upgrade. I like the new functionality. But, I HATE the new look. It's uglier than sin. Before you disregard ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-27-2005, 12:05 PM   #1
1000 Posts +

New Look Feedback

Halo, this issue is not regarding support or bug report -- rather, it's feedback. It's feedback about the site since the upgrade.

I like the new functionality.

But, I HATE the new look. It's uglier than sin. Before you disregard as just *****ing, though, please hear me out.

During the upgrade, when you were bringing stuff up and bouncing services, you kept it up for a day or so with a --totally-- new look and feel. And I LOVED IT. It was great on the eyes. And you mentioned that you went back to a more familiar look later, so as not to lose people's familiarity with the site.

Well, for what it's worth, you've got one request to go back to that revamped look. It was -awesome-.

But this half new, half old look... my God, it's ugly.

LoE